Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi (1062 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by stanleychimezie(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by otabuko(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
The one wey dey pain me na alawii wey you no pay rivkopas... If you go jail... Am sure excorpers go don get their pound of flesh...
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why is ds post ultra-blank?.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by boxiposhags: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
go now
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by histemple: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Story that touches the heart
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by delishpot: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
All Na wash
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by shegsrules(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Various jail dey, but the general of common sense would sure not be an inmate in one cus Wike we d pursue am even 4 dream no clean at all.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by ayatt(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol..buh it wont be funny if u find urself their.though i knw buhari wont try dat.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by Jirate(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
This Ediot is still talking……….
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Somebody go soon die on top Amaechi, meanwhile the guy is warming up to be appointed the SGF... Yes you heard! Wike will soon cry like a baby...

Continue to forge lies and trash to smear his name..., you will soon wail like babies again.

You Guys did with Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo etc yet they are still going higher...

Idiotuus Biafrauds!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by Firefire(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amaech! Jail is calling... cheesy

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by rugipp(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by Abugab(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Afterall jails are meant for huuans especially the thieves.
If you are found wanting jail should be the case and there is no need being afraid because you understand the laws of the land.
One fact I know is that no political thief will go unpunished whether in this dispensation or not.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Going To Jail – amaechi by meimoks(f): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
If you deserve jail, you'll be in jail, if not you'll remain a freeman cool

(1) (Reply)

Etcetera Comes For Buhari, “nigerians Have Been Fooled Again!” / Buhari: Awaiting Chapter Two Of The Integrity Story By Pius Adesanmi / Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.