Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. (1030 Views)

Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ohhh saraki, u were warned but u stubbornly refused to listen to the advice of ur elders when u knw u re a politician and that makes u have skeletons in your cupboard.

ekweremadu, dogara, deputy speaker and etc, wont it be wise if you people kindly go to the nearest police station and present urselves before the hunter hunting saraki comes and hunt u people also?

sai buhari

sai tinubu

sai oshiomhole

sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by ventq: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aja to ba ma sonu, loro e
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Firefire(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Castigating Saraki for his last role on Senate Presidency is not a genuine way to tackle corruption.

I expect and will continue to support FULL fight against corruption, and not victimization of political enemies.

Btw: Saraki MUST go to Jail. angry

Next is Rotimi Amaechi

Follow by Babatunde Fashola.

We appreciate a plea bargaining. Return the loot for clemency.
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by QuotaSystem: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
He will learn a bitter lesson, never mess with Buhari/Tinubu/The Ruling party.
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Olodo na you commot am
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
"the people of the state of kwara are solidly behind saraki, no charges in this world will quench our love for him, sai Oloye sai Bukola sai igbominna". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Adekagood: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
they are all the same.
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo na you commot am
SHOE-KWUDI.
hope u re head is correct?
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the people of the state of kwara are solidly behind saraki, no charges in this world will quench our love for him, sai Oloye sai Bukola sai igbominna". Quote me anywhere.
Which people of kwara re u talkin abt? u mean d kwarians dat re prayin daily for God to cum rescue them frm the boundages of saraki and the sarakis family?

i wont quote u anywhere, i wil quote u everywhere.
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by modath(f): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:
He will learn a bitter lesson, never mess with Buhari/Tinubu/The Ruling party.

Yes boss!!

Ekweremadu had better do the needful, he shouldn't allow his "enemies" encourage him to stay, there is no where else but down if he insists on staying put...

1 Like

Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by jojomario(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Never bite the finger that fed
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
former senate president in Jail
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by jaytee01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm.......but e no easy ooooo
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by docadams: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:
Castigating Saraki for his last role on Senate Presidency is not a genuine way to tackle corruption.

I expect and will continue to support FULL fight against corruption, and not victimization of political enemies.

Btw: Saraki MUST go to Jail. angry

Next is Rotimi Amaechi

Follow by Babatunde Fashola.

We appreciate a plea bargaining. Return the loot for clemency.

Firefire, what's with Chukwudi44? I am really concerned?
Re: Ohhhh,.. There Was A Saraki! A Tread For Ex Sen Pre Saraki. by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Cry For Bola Tinubu / Probe Saraki’s Lawyers For Walking Out On CCT, SERAP Tells NBA / St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.