Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land (10278 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Why Re Igbos Running Away From Their Land / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by hakeem4(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
Are all Igbos in support of Nnamdi Kanu? Apart from Lagos, which south west state can compete with Igbo States in Beauty?
I won't argue with fools

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
hakeem4:
I won't argue with fools
who are you.. And ansa my question. Apart from Lagos, which Sw state can compete with Igbo States in beauty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by hakeem4(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
who are you..
how would you compare SE state to SW state when you're not on biafran weed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by nobilie: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
If you call this piece nonsence, then i'll tell you that out of every nonsence, there is a sence.
It is true that most igbos own at least a building in the east(may not be as big as the one outside the region).
Igbos may be seen as resilient and fearless but how many of the governers from that region are performing as they should. Chamaraoke of Enugu used the state funds for himself, orji uzor diverted funds and orji kalu basterdised Abia state. What has been happening in Eboyin, Imo and Anambra? the people should querry/challenge their governors.
Why develop another state leaving yours. The happenings in the country everyday keep revealing that "one Nigeria" is an ordinary statement.

Don't decieve yourselve, the south east is currently behind.
Go to Aba, you'll see bad road and dirts environment. But the state has capacity to supply Nigeria with wears.
Enugu is just simple.
Ask your governors what they are doing to make a difference.

Let the south east open their mind.

Regards
Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by zuchyblink(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Gas deposit in Imo state alone can feed the whole south west forever.
The number of great men from Anambra Alone is GREater than the number of great ppl in the entire west Africa.
Do u know the number of ignored oil fields in Imo state simply because the communities refused to deny their Igboness?
Federal government streamlined oil production in south east to reduce our 13 percent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
hakeem4:
how would you compare SE state to SW state when you're not on biafran weed
you are still beating about the bush.. My Asaba city is miles better than Ado Ekiti, can you compare Owerri to Oshogbo? Or Enugu to Ibadan? Or Awka to Akure.
Answer me you noisemakers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wytecat: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Hehehe! You are economic refugees and the only thing you dominate are in your dreams.
Iykopee:
In Igbo land the Igbos dominate. Outside Igbo land, they are competing favourably with indigenes of that particular area. This can not be said of the Yorubas and this is what i call survival spirit. The Igbos aren't ordinary humans cos they are known to survive even in worst human conditions. There's braveness and resilience in them coupled with their quest to explore unexplored parts of the earth. I'm an Igbo man from Rivers state and i pray to God to make me an Igbo man in my next world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wytecat: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Asaba was a refugees camp, set up to rehabilitate you Ibos after the war, and it will never be part of your cannibal land.

Ugomba:
you are still beating about the bush.. My Asaba city is miles better than Ado Ekiti, can you compare Owerri to Oshogbo? Or Enugu to Ibadan? Or Awka to Akure.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by ejirede: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
that is why I am saying the albino guy is wasting his time. The ibo population in southwest and north is almost half the people at home. Nobody wants to go to that gully erosion land . They will rather die in lagos and kano

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2015
wytecat:
Asaba was a refugees camp, set to rehabilitate you Ibos after the war, and it will never be part of your cannibal land.

hahahahahahaha.. Stop shouting like a woman and come to Asaba here and make that statement..
Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by ejirede: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2015
wytecat:
Asaba was a refugees camp, set up to rehabilitate you Ibos after the war, and it will never be part of your cannibal land.

point of correction, Asaba belong to south south
Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by zuchyblink(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
ejirede:
politically but by ethnicity,it belongs to the great Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
politically but by ethnicity,it belongs to the great Igbos
guy no fall my hand, why replying these morons.. They don't know how we deltans view them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by honourhim: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2015
ejirede:

Is there any tribe called south south? And when a people identify with their tribe whats your pain? Be wise and learn the difference between a tribe and a political region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
kpodosky:
you are wrong,societies don't need to venture out to succeed. China was close to a hermit state and never ventured out to settle,Japan too-- in fact they had 200year of isolation from the world and made progress in health,business and art during those periods with trickling knowledge from the dutch at Dagshima.If you are very familiar with Japanese history like me you would know that. Most of the world progress was made in America by Americans-- they never ran away from home like us Ibos. You are only correct on Britain venturing out. Yes we leave home but it's because of the spirit of adventure,economy, curiosity and the desire to control ones destiny in every Ibo man or woman.We have guts and capacity to adapt and we dominate every land we enter.We are not satisfied with what is;we want to know what will be.

another lie ...China has been venturing out right from the time of maco polo to Ming dynasty so stop lying ...America was as a result of British venturing out ..today you see American businesses in Saudi ,Dubai even in Tokyo and you say they are not venturing out

Yoruba need to explore the world not staying at home eating gbegiri and complain when we descend on them economically and I wonder what makes youruba think east isn't developed

they do not understand the principle of economic expansion ...its only the Hausa that understand this ..they also venture out and dominate certain trades like forex ...so let Yoruba keep complaining while Igbo's keep economy of Yoruba places ..I am thinking if a situation where the average Nigeria must have igbo impact in her or his life daily ...from food he eats to vlitgers he where to phone he uses ..there must be igbo imprint in that ..that is what we want and we can achieve that ..170 million is a huge market we can't afford to stay at home ...and these market is waiting for our solutions so we will deliver this business to the hinterland

we the igbo must first seek economic domination then we can talk politics ...the person that has the economy is the one that politician beg so we must ensure that our imprints is in all the nook and cranny of Nigeria from arms dealing to purr water market from edible to ICT

WE IGBO MUST DOMINATE THE MARKET and I encourage any igbo to venture out and repatriate the money home

that's smartness and wise men always come from east

let's enjoy one Nigeria for now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
honourhim:

Is there any tribe called south south? And when a people identify with their tribe whats your pain?
leave them, when we Delta Igbos get our Anioma State and have it zone to SE. many of them will develop heart attack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wytecat: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Sorry.

Asaba belongs to SS alright NOT Ibos.

ejirede:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by tonychristopher: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2015
ejirede:

where is south south in geographical cardinal point..where is south south in Nigerian tribe ... its only in Nigeria that you hear the term south south...what of north north or west west ...how can a sensible person say he is south south

dude Asaba are pure igbo so deal with it or rest in peace

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by tonychristopher: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
guy no fall my hand, why replying these morons.. They don't know how we deltans view them.

Ugo ..kedu? hope you have seen that thing we were discussing on your thread some few days ago ...how these non igbo will come and tell us igbo who is igbo and where each igbo belongs ...it can be so funny...

enwebeghi Ife ifuru...they will display their stupidity but we have to counter them

Udo di...dalu rinne

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by tonychristopher: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
hahahahahahaha.. Stop shouting like a woman and come to Asaba here and make that statement..

ugomba hope you have seen it...he is now calling Asaba refugee camp and how they can insult people easily baffles me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by hakeem4(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_in_Africa if you're not satisfied you can take chilled otapiapia and go to hell

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by tonychristopher: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
kpodosky:
you are wrong,societies don't need to venture out to succeed. China was a hermit state and never ventured out,Japan too-- if fact they had. 200year of isolation from the world and made progress with health,business and art.If you are very familiar with Japanese history like me you would know that. Most of the world progress was made in America by Americans they never ran away from home like us Igbos. You are only correct on Britain venturing out.

but why are you claiming igbo..are you ashamed of your Yoruba heritage ..I have seen your post history so stop this impostors

be proud of Yoruba ..igbo will impact in the rest of 170 million Nigeria from the clothe they wear to phone they use then to shoes the wear even drugs they take ..there must be igbo imprints ..and how do we achieve this ...economic domination..by venturing out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Antivirus92(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2015
omoelesa:
Chai,osogbo is not habitable, and u still have thousand of ur kinmen living there, and more are on their way.
and there are thousands of yolobas in d east... what are they doing there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by biafranking: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

NO, YOU DID NOT DOMINATE YOUR ANCESTRAL LAND; IT IS GULLY EROSION THAT DOMINATE YOUR ANCEETRAL LAND. GULLY EROSION SENT YOU PACKING FROM YOUR ANCESTRAL LAND.
hahaha...
Travel is part of education but your pple have refused to travel and see..

i reserves my comment till i dominate more lands frm ur gran pa and gran mum..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2015
biafranking:
hahaha...
Travel is part of education but your pple have refused to travel and see..

i reserves my comment till i dominate more lands frm ur gran pa and gran mum..

You mean the same way gully erosion is colectng your gran pa and gran mum graves from them like in this picture?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Come on shut up. Igbos leave for greener pastures ..

Like I said, Travel and see!

You just confirmed it bro. The pasture in alaigbo is dried, patched and unhealthy because you guys have spoilt it all. So, you had to come to the southwest where the pasture is still fresh because the people know how to maintain their pasture.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What do you think that made the Igbos to agitate for Biafra.

Am not a mind reader. Will never know until you hint it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by dunkem21(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

You just confirmed it bro. The pasture in alaigbo is dried, patched and unhealthy because you guys have spoilt it all. So, you had to come to the southwest where the pasture is still fresh because the people know how to maintain their pasture.

Landlord, Travel and see ..

..What have you made out of your green pastures

..Travel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by free2ryhme: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2015
biafranking:
because we have dominated our ancestral lands and we want to dominate other pples ancestral lands by buying many lands frm your grand pa nd grand mum and declared it as no man's land in the future..

We have done it before the war and we shall do it again b4 the zoo fall..

and after the zoo falls you will lose everything. mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by honourhim: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

And is it not a shame to u that a stranger comes to your land, conquer u and dominate everywhere? Be reasonable man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by ejirede: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2015
tonychristopher:

where is south south in geographical cardinal point..where is south south in Nigerian tribe ... its only in Nigeria that you hear the term south south...what of north north or west west ...how can a sensible person say he is south south

dude Asaba are pure igbo so deal with it or rest in peace
shut the crap! Asaba is a capital of Enugu or is a city in Anambra state.That is you continue to fail interviews due to ignorance!
Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by honourhim: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

and after the zoo falls you will lose everything. mumu

Igbos have several investment in other countries. Your small mind tells u that Igbos will lose their investments in a country called Nigeria because they are Biafrans. The way u people reason ehh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Schooling In Igala Land / India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria / 300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.