Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (52351 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Ndlistic(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Pictured are people fleeing Zabarmari village near Maiduguri, Borno state after a deadly attack by the Boko Haram insurgents. The militants killed, displaced many people and destroyed properties. The attack on the Borno village which is said to be the birthplace of the jihadist group -reportedly claimed more than 200 lives.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/boko-haram-see-photos-of-people-running.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Ndlistic(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2015
more pics

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
May Allah provide em better shelterz... some mumu be like Allah? buh they ain't gat nothing in em brain

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Keziehenry(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Pmb is winning the war.

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
God will provide them shelter and help our govt deal with insurgency embarassed

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Keziehenry(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
mrsefan:
May Allah provide em better shelterz
story, I s l a m a b a d

160 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by samueld0(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Sorry for my previous bad comments about the Holy book of quran.

I hope my apology will accepted

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Keziehenry:
story, I s l a m a b a d
i won't answer you my God will answer you

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by chudidonas(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Sad realities brought by Bokoharam. May whichever God they believe in come to their aid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by kestolove95(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
buhari call ur boys to order.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by kayo80(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Hmm! I really don't understand these boko boys... Do they still shoot videos asking for what they want, or have they reached that sick point where they just find killing fun. And what is even more sickening are the people (like the guy above me who is pretending to be a girl) who feel Buhari is the leader of boko haram. Is that stupidity or what? You have to be totally blinded by sentiment to think like that. But as the saying goes...when emotions are high, intelligence is low.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by samueld0(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by sexynabila(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2015
samueld0:

Desame Allah's Army/jihadis they are running from?

Stick and carrot approach from Allah
talk to ma ass cox na only it na in give a shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Atmmachine(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=30pt]ISLAM[/size], The only peaceful religion

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Richie0974: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by horla32: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by lekjons(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
And our mofo politicians are somewhere celebrating America's independence, so annoying!!!!angryangryangry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by ellabooz(f): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Certificateless old dullard is only good in witch hunting and nothing else.

President of West Germany is this the evidence of your claims? (winning the war)

Where are the e-cows, you can help in answering the above question.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by kimond101: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2015
I'm highly devastated knowing that the evil Boko Haram, isis and other evil sect are using Islam to perpetuate their evil acts.
Islam doesn't accept acts of terrorism neither do they allow kidnap or any other evil being perpetuated.
My people are suffering. I wish I could do other things to put an end to this terror other that my words.
My brothers and sisters in islam aswell as my brothers and sisters of other faith are suffering from evil misguided people that do not follow the teachings of Islam.
I am an educated muslim and I know what Islam stand is on terror.
It is NOT permissible to kill your fellow human unjustly.
We are in the end time where holding firm on your islam would be like holding on to hot coal.
The day we shall all be gathered before Allah. I pray all those evil people who are committing those evil acts would be severely punished by Allah. Their punishment should start in this world and continue in the hereafter.
ISLAM DOES NOT GIVE ROOM FOR TERROR!
MISGUIDED PEOPLE WHO SAY THINGS WITH THEIR LIPS WHAT IS NOT IN THEIR HEART ARR RESPONSIBLE.
MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Sijo01(f): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2015
We are winning the war against insurgency- Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by menesheh(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2015
What's Buhari stil doing.

Upon all these flexing of muscle during his election campaign.

Not even a single road map distinct from the previous administration on how to combat the menace of this religious confused people. Or at least he should setup a committee to study and come up with logistics and strategies to go about it.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by kliq(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2015
This will be water under the bridge in due course.... in PMB we trust

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by tinuolababy(f): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2015
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by danielmichael(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2015
APC
Change

CHANGE
Apc

GOD pUNISH UNA

Una tink sey to go karry greatgrand fada for president go abate dis monkeys attack.
De only prayer i always pray is God shudnt allow death on ma side in nigeria

GOD punish UNA if una no stop BOKO HARAM

APC
Change

CHANGE
Apc

IdiOTS

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by youngberry001(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
kestolove95:
buhari call ur boys to order.
childishness angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by johnstar(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Even sheep self dey run

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by WASMOG(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Waw
Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by boboLIL(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
W0 life n0 de swt? Na buhari c0s am

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
horla32:
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
mumu

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack by thaoriginator: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
samueld0:

Desame Allah's Army/jihadis they are running from?

Stick and carrot approach from Allah
Children of the devil go to church it's Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.