Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) (958 Views)

We Have Enough Food To Eat, Evidence Of Change (Photo) / In 2019 When People Hear the Word "CHANGE" (photo) / BREAKING NEWS: APC Just Gave Me My Change(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by Dannyset(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
LMAO! People have got their own different definitions of "CHANGE". Even the "Beer Parlour" gurus aren't left behind. Hehehehehehehe!

Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by ladyF(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin boil hot water and deep the beer inside. Why do pple like beer tho? So bitter cry
Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by OmoAbi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
So adequate electricity is a disturbance to you?
You can relocate to a cave if you can't live with modanity!
Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by OmoAbi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
ladyF:
grin boil hot water and deep the beer inside. Why do pple like beer tho? So bitter cry

Beer is good for the body o. Try mixing Heineken with Orijin and you won't want another kind of drink.
Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by ladyF(f): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
OmoAbi:

Beer is good for the body o. Try mixing Heineken with Orijin and you won't want another kind of drink.
I don't even like origin, I love sweet sugar. Gimme sprite instead.
Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by HDee(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin typical 9ja man. Lol, werey Ree..
Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by Dannyset(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lalasticlala CHANGE ya ways!
Re: Hilarious Description Of Change(photo) by rottennaija(m): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

You self, you sure say you be girl?

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And ..... / President Buhari Beware! / The Tri And The Angle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.