Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. (14184 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Saraki’s Lawyers Stage Walkout At Tribunal / 3 Of David Mark’s Witnesses Quit At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Ybnm4life(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Tell it to the bird...
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by philips70(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

Am ashamed you joined minions and never-do-wells in a meaningless venture like this. You posed like a grown articulated person in the beginning of your journey here. Except you sold your account to one of the rampaging kids.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015

4 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Happiness87(f): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Aregbesola talking drum to attract 20 million tourists in six months - LIA MOHAMMED
PhockPhockMan:

....tasks Buhari on INEC, Judiciary reform.

By Emmanuel Elebeke

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/im-confident-of-victory-at-tribunal-maku/

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
be matured for ones
ONCE, bro! ..... I heard politicians are the greatest optimists.
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by PassingShot(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:

Am ashamed you joined minions and never-do-wells in a meaningless venture like this. You posed like a grown articulated person in the beginning of your journey here. Except you sold your account to one of the rampaging kids.
Pal, just enjoy their comical acts nah!

Me, I'm laughing out my a55 here oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by PhockPhockMan: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:

What is your problem? Please face topic.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by PhockPhockMan: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
#APCPropaganda: Aregbesola talking drum to attract 20 million tourists in six months - LIA MOHAMMED
APC and propaganda is inseparable.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Eshinery(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

By Emmanuel Elebeke

All is well with your claims till you mention transformation by GEJ, transformation my foot
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by philips70(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Pal, just enjoy their comical acts nah!

Me, I'm laughing out my a55 here oooo. grin

TBH, I enjoy their acts on the forum but was just shocked that papa joined the kids in such comic acts. Even if not papa in age but certainly on this forum.
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Mentcee(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
We'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations
You are awesomely hilarious my dearest Sincere Nigerian... thanks.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by mekaboy(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2015
We r solidly behind you. You served jonathan with all your strength and they decided to disgrace you. I am sure God will give u victory and put them to shame

This is buharis chance to proof that he belongd to everybody and nobody.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:

Na u sabi. Just having fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by philips70(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Na u sabi. Just having fun cheesy

Good one..kontinu
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by PassingShot(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2015
philips70:

TBH, I enjoy their acts on the forum but was just shocked that papa joined the kids in such comic acts. Even if not papa in age but certainly on this forum.
Let's just laugh off their childish acts. It's borne out of frustration and will soon fade out.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by jerryjere(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Franchise21:
Before u pursue APC, we go first pursue Wike from Rivers
u fit even ona oga ameachi no fit talkless of u.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by ledaman: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2015
dreamer in dreaming land!
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Tinubu rigged lagos state for ambode.
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Mentcee:
You are awesomely hilarious my dearest Sincere Nigerian... thanks.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Timcy2(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2015
MAKU, is d riteful owner of dat sit

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Maku make u o
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Franchise21(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2015
jerryjere:
u fit even ona oga ameachi no fit talkless of u.
Watch wat d tribunal z gonna do
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by kingdompropty: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2015
One of the key ingredients to drive home your arguments in law is the witnesses without which your case is difficult. I don't see how Al Makura will wriggle out of this one.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by kenoz(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by melzabull(f): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
We'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from the sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over over 100 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed
hahajajaha....you forget to add the fhool omenka
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by hajhud: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Majlaw:
In Femi Fani OluKayode's voice... Maku will get the shock of his life.
A very big one. party dat can not produce even a member, maku u re gone already d PDP have describe u
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by hajhud: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2015
kenedy175:
Haven't heard from this guy for a while. So he's still alive sef. Lol
chaii na eggon basket mouth ooo.
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Teymanhenry(f): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
wish You victory in the judiciary.... hoping INEC will be true to themselves.... How can election hold without a winner being announced them say APC is a corrupt free party? job
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by NelsonBee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
haaaaaa, I can't laugh
PhockPhockMan:

By Emmanuel Elebeke

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Igbawo ni Maku Oo ni Ku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read / N458bn Lagos-ibadan New Rail Project To Begin Feb / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.