Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Before You Chase That Rough Driver, Think Twice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before You Chase That Rough Driver, Think Twice. (624 Views)

Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Chase That Rough Driver, Think Twice. by islandmoon: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to advice fellow road users in Nigeria based on what happened today, i almost lost my friend

they left Ibadan coming to Lagos around 5.30PM today and a driver overtook them wrongly in a manner that was extremely dangerous around Sagamu on the expressway, instead of him to just let the driver go with his whahala , he decided to turbo up and gave him a chase in attempt to correct or insult the rude driver..
my friend actually caught up with this rough driver , trying to express his anger but before my friend could say Jack Robinson, it was bullets he saw piercing through his car roof.

one of the bullet scratch the head of the guy sitting next to the driver, they had to rush him to the hospital and the head was stitched
matter reported at the police station!
probably those guys were armed robbers trying to escape or something.
help me to give thanks to God , we would have been mourning now! he could have been dead! God is merciful.
Re: Before You Chase That Rough Driver, Think Twice. by HDee(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Before You Chase That Rough Driver, Think Twice. by essohjay1(m): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Your friend go like NFS or GTA ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Robbery Suspects Sue IGP; Say They Were Forced To Make False Statements / The World Most Dumbest Criminals Ever / NDLEA Nabs Abia Hemp Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.