Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production (623 Views)

Youths Troop Anambra State Capital To Celebrate Return Of President Buhari: Phot / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Nairalander Needs Help/advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by stevnwigw: 3:08am On Aug 22, 2015
I have a Masters degree in Fisheries and Hydrobiology, have good knowledge in hatchery construction and fish seed production, using homoplastic and synthetic hormones. Have good knowledge of pond construction be it earthen pond, concrete pond or mobile pond, can construct an oven for catfish oil extraction and catfish drying. Also have good knowledge in fish disease management and control. But my problem now is a startup capital how can i go about it, because I want to be an entrepreneur
Steve writing from Owerri.
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by AroOkigbo(m): 3:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Any collateral?

Have you secured a site?
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by bewla(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2015
over to u LADY F
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by mikolo80: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2015
how much you need
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by stevnwigw: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
AroOkigbo:
Any collateral?
Have you secured a site?
yes somewhere at obinze
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by stevnwigw: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
mikolo80:
how much you need
15M
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by mikolo80: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
stevnwigw:
15M
how many fish. do you have market. location
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by stevnwigw: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
mikolo80:
how many fish. do you have market. location
Obinze is in the heart of the city of Owerri the Imo State Capital entertainment is our industry so my market. Over 4000 fish of 1kg at #500/kg per month is over 2m per month.
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Startup Capital To Go Into Catfish Production by mikolo80: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
stevnwigw:
Obinze is in the heart of the city of Owerri the Imo State Capital entertainment is our industry so my market. Over 4000 fish of 1kg at #500/kg per month is over 2m per month.
not the one you'll produce finish and well now be looking at ourself. I advise you start small, this kind moni de make ppl assassinate themselves

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Set Up Special Court For Looters.saturday Punch / Luminous 3.5KVA/48V Pure Sinewave Inverter + 4 12v/200ah ₦ 387,360 / Ladies; Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.