Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help (736 Views)

List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 / Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone / [please Help]opera Mini Beta Windows Cant Download Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by Samyj247: 3:39am On Aug 22, 2015
I often download attachments like CV, ebooks from my yahoo account. But for like 4 months now, I am unable to do that. I tried downloading with operamini, which I normally use, but all to no avail. I have also tried it with ucweb, but it still not downloading, when ever I click on download, it takes me back to my inbox messages. Is any one also experiencing this?

I would still love to be downloading attachment with my phone. Any way out
Re: I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Samyj247:
I often download attachments like CV, ebooks from my yahoo account. But for like 4 months now, I am unable to do that. I tried downloading with operamini, which I normally use, but all to no avail. I have also tried it with ucweb, but it still not downloading, when ever I click on download, it takes me back to my inbox messages. Is any one also experiencing this?

Same here. But u gats change to Mozilla ffirefox or better still download from ur email built-in-account on ur fone
Re: I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by Samyj247: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

Same here. But u gats change to Mozilla ffirefox or better still download from ur email built-in-account on ur fone
thanks bro, I will try that.
Re: I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Samyj247:

if u're using bb den u can login with ur normal web browser and den u can download or synchronize the email and wen an email with attachment comes in den u will be able to download it. If you're using iphone den u will be able to download files like pics and other via the email app only dat I dnt really know how u might be having issue to download video sent to you cuz I dnt knw how to download video sent to me with my iphone

1 Like

Re: I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by Samyj247: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Olalekanbanky1 and yourboss it wkd. Thank u jare

1 Like

Re: I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Samyj247:
Olalekanbanky1 and yourboss it wkd. Thank u jare
u're welcome bro

1 Like

Re: I Cant Download Attachments On Yahoo Anymore;help by RobinRoy: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
The best way to download attachments from that Yahoo email account is the MacXtra Email File Attachment Extractor. It has the quickest procedure to extract attachments from the email account. The attachments including images, documents, ppt, etc. can be downloaded from Yahoo emails.
We can complete the takes just by using the application within a few clicks. First, try the free trial edition and later use the professional edition.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Glo Bis On Android?? / Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced Version Running Android Marshmallow Officially Launched / Specs And Price Of ZTE Axon Max Smartphone Is Officially Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.