Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Can You Overcome Infertility? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can You Overcome Infertility? (411 Views)

How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / How To Overcome Infertility / Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Overcome Infertility? by attainable99: 5:04am On Aug 22, 2015
It pains my heart to see marriages breaking up because of childlessness, you can accually have your long expectant beautiful baby you have been desiring to have and rekindle your lost matrimonial love if only you believe and practice the subsequent steps I'll be showing you.These steps has worked in every 9 to 10 persons I show it to, If your faith is the largest amongs all here it will work for you.
Step 1,You have to balance your emotion by reducing your stress level, so take time to rest.
2ndly, You should drink @ least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
3rdly, You should control your sugar level.
4thly, You should feed on good nutrition, eat more alkaline food.
5thly, Create a routine of exercise.
Questions you need answers to:
How can you control your sugar level?What type of water should you inculcate in your daily water therapy routine? How can you eat more alkaline food? How can you feed on good nutrition which is in accordance with WHO? How long will it take for you to practice these before I see result?
To get your answers, hook me up @ attainable99@gmail.com, with the subject of your mail as overcoming infertility and put your location in bracket. Example
Overcoming infertility(Delta state , warri)I'll let you know how you can get that extra secret you are longing to get for free, offer for the first 20 people only who correctly address their mail will be attended to.

(1) (Reply)

Your Kidney Desrves The Best / 5 Healthy Late Night Snacks / Us Government Finally Confirm That Weeds Kill Cancer Cell And Brain Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.