Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh (1978 Views)

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Kimoni: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Wat did we play today, prove your allegiance

20 - 0

Yeye bouy cheesy
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:

20 - 0

Yeye bouy cheesy
am not a boy oh, warn yasef, if I catch u, my manliness will be proved, 20-0? Ur tipsy dear

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by GodnGold: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Am not throwing stones Eddy,but some things are left unsaid or untyped rather.I have read this thing you wrote and didn't find it funny,educative or reasonably you.Why did you walk this lane?Why?
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
GodnGold:
Am not throwing stones Eddy,but some things are left unsaid or untyped rather.I have read this thing you wrote and didn't find it funny,educative or reasonably you.Why did you walk this lane?Why?
no offence taken, it wasn't meant to be funny but my expression at my awe that a lady who was in bed with me (apparently cheating) could ask me why her boyfriend (the night caller) was accusing her of cheating cos he felt so via her response to him, don't you see that as hypocrisy or even my apparent lie just to continue Wat we were doing
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by GodnGold: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eddygourdo:
no offence taken, it wasn't meant to be funny but my expression at my awe that a lady who was in bed with me (apparently cheating) could ask me why her boyfriend (the night caller) was accusing her of cheating cos he felt so via her response to him, don't you see that as hypocrisy or even my apparent lie just to continue Wat we were doing
ok Eddy.
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by crackhaus: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin God bless you. Pls tell them ooo, esp this OP making mouth everywhere cheesy
Don't mind that nigga jor... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by crackhaus: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eddygourdo:
bros please send your soon to be ex gf to my house, just a night industrial attachment, let's see how awesome u look afterwards
Baba you don vex? grin

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by crackhaus: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin you have not finished eating that small titus fish wey you catch, you dey find shark

Yeye bouy....
Hehehehehe.... ROTFLMAO!!! grin

I died cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
crackhaus:

Baba you don vex? grin
no at all no mind me
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by Eddygourdo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
crackhaus:

Hehehehehe.... ROTFLMAO!!! grin

I died cheesycheesy
don't mind that yeye shark of a girl,
Re: People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh by crackhaus: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eddygourdo:
don't mind that yeye shark of a girl,
Eddygourdo:
no at all no mind me
Okay sah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving / My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband / Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.