Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive (1964 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Vanzcharles(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
My name is Mr BOLA. I retired last year at 60 years as a Senior Management officer in my company. I collected my 30million Naira saved money from my banks, and use 10million Naira to set up my wife's business so that she can take care of her personal expenses. Part of the money was kept aside for my family expenses while I invested the rest in my business. My wife's business was doing well as well as mine.

Two months ago, my wife asked me to give her 500,000 Naira for her personal upkeep. I told her to please take it from her business. She got upset and said she will get back at me.

A man came knocking at my door last week. I opened and ask him what he wanted. He said he was from Local Government, an officer in charge of WIDOW EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME. That my wife applied for 5million Naira Widow Support with my Original Death Certificate. That he was here to verify if she is truly a Widow and to inform her that she has been considered to collect the 5 million Naira. I was speechless, almost fainted. I told the man that, I am her husband and still alive. I collected the Original Certificate from him.

The man turned back without uttering a word. I confronted my wife about it and she said, she wanted to add the money to her business.

This morning, Local Government officials came with Police to arrest my wife for forging my death Certificate in order to collect money from government. I can't imagine myself going to Police Station to bail a woman who declared me dead while I am still alive.

*AS MEN, WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE OR OPINION ON THE ABOVE*.THANK YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by bamitinn(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
LOL
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by SocialJustice: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is Super Story, a life of strife and sorrow...

2 Likes

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by sisisioge: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2022
SocialJustice:

In fact, they are lacking imagination now. Na naija them dey give widows 5m? Na naija govt officials dey show confidential documents to third party cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by SocialJustice: 12:04am On Dec 21, 2022
sisisioge:

In fact, they are lacking imagination now. Na naija them dey give widows 5m? Na naija govt officials dey show confidential documents to third party cheesy
I weak. grin
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Pat081: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2022
If this is true let her spend like 6 more days in cell b4 you will bail her and call all her family members to let them know
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by ikemesit4477: 3:24am On Dec 21, 2022
This gender can never be satisfied no matter how hard you try as a man! The best option is to divorce her, she can eliminate that man at any slightest opportunity to acquire his wealth! She is not loyal!
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by akwesenana: 3:44am On Dec 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
It's a fish drown, a river Nile of pain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by fman(m): 5:39am On Dec 21, 2022
She was right!!
So u no know say u don die a long time ago by SIMPing

1 Like

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by ahnie: 6:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Bedtime stories.
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Fiscus105(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Vanzcharles:

My name is Mr BOLA. I retired last year at 60 years as a Senior Management officer in my company. I collected my 30million Naira saved money from my banks, and use 10million Naira to set up my wife's business so that she can take care of her personal expenses. Part of the money was kept aside for my family expenses while I invested the rest in my business. My wife's business was doing well as well as mine.

Two months ago, my wife asked me to give her 500,000 Naira for her personal upkeep. I told her to please take it from her business. She got upset and said she will get back at me.

A man came knocking at my door last week. I opened and ask him what he wanted. He said he was from Local Government, an officer in charge of WIDOW EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME. That my wife applied for 5million Naira Widow Support with my Original Death Certificate. That he was here to verify if she is truly a Widow and to inform her that she has been considered to collect the 5 million Naira. I was speechless, almost fainted. I told the man that, I am her husband and still alive. I collected the Original Certificate from him.

The man turned back without uttering a word. I confronted my wife about it and she said, she wanted to add the money to her business.

This morning, Local Government officials came with Police to arrest my wife for forging my death Certificate in order to collect money from government. I can't imagine myself going to Police Station to bail a woman who declared me dead while I am still alive.

Local govt in Nigeria, giving 5M each for widow empowerment, when they never even collect full salary for workers. Oga Bola @ 60, please remember grave is nearer much more than ever, stop lying for younger generation, provided Bola is even existing.

2 Likes

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Oloki: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Let her stay there when you look for her own death certificate.

Seriously speaking, this is beyond words. Imagine what the heart of man can conjure.

That's if the story is true sha.
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Pickmycall: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2022
I have read this fairytale somewhere like 4 years ago.This story is as fake as tinubu campaign promise.No empowerment gives #5m in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by DaInferno(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2022
Vanzcharles:

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU SIR!
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Johnnyboy6757(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Vanzcharles:

if ur wife did this, dat means ur dead to her. Report her to ur family n hers, even ur children if u have any Incase anything happens to u.
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by bombim(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2022
Just assumed she dead in the prison, if not when she out you are gone to soon
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Let's assume the story is true. Judging from the comments here, most people think he's weak and a joke and others think it's false.
Men are now shamed whenever they speak out while women are supported. Many married men are depressed and can't speak up because they'll be seen as weak and "not man enough".
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Bambam321(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Vanzcharles:

She belongs there let her remain there ....Arrant nonsense , day by day people are getting crazier

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Mindlog: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Let's assume the story is true. Judging from the comments here, most people think he's weak and a joke and others think it's false.
Men are now shamed whenever they speak out while women are supported. Many married men are depressed and can't speak up because they'll be seen as weak and "not man enough".

It is the menfolk that should lead in normalizing men being more verbal about what they are going through without being shamed by fellow men.

More women experience suicidal ideation and attempt suicide than men but more men die by suicide than women, more women live with HIV than men but more men than of its complications than women....... something is certainly amiss.
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Nicepoker(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Make sure she witness her own funeral in detention.
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Pootle: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
cock and bull tori grin
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by eben97: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
WE ARE NOTHIING BUT PENCILS IN D HANDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Houseofglam7(f): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
angry angry What an act of wickedness! Declaring her husband dead while he's still alive,all because of money.That woman must be the human incarnation of Ashtaroth, the wife of Lucifer,for her to conceive such a despicable act.
But if she can do this now, she can equally eliminate the unfortunate husband at any time, without warning.Thanks to God, the man discovered her atrocious act.The Jezebel need to be shown the way to her father's house.
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Emmanuel909090: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Those tagging this story fake are not up to date with reality of things.

I know of a pastor whose wife join the widow's group and be collecting clothes, food and money. When the news broke out, the rest was history

1 Like

Re: Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive by Sanguine(f): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2022
akwesenana:

It's a fish drown, a river Nile of pain grin grin grin

Where the fish strives to live, and die of pain...

(1) (Reply)

Words Are Sharper Than Swords / 8 Things Men Will Always Find Attractive In Women (true Version) / My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.