Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed (1687 Views)

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed by Okemm(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2015
I want professional to make an estimate of the cost of roofing the building attached, and the current price of long span Metcoppo Aluminuim;

See an estimate some one gave me...to be a guide is a quotation given below for wood work;

wood
2x4x18=280pcs
2x4x12=170pcs
3x4x12=37pcs
2x3x18=350pcs
2x2x12=300pcs (for PVC logging)
2bags of 4'' Nail- Anti Rust
2bags of 3'' Nail -Anti rust

And
Am looking at approximate 600(sqm)
so i need someone with who can give me current price, who can do the work (a good one) infact a quotation for the work which incluse the cost of the Aluminium work,
see building picx

Re: Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed by Okemm(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
No builder yet in the house...where are the likes of Spider??
you can reach me on decenttheo@aol.co.uk
Re: Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed by FastShipping: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Okemm:
No builder yet in the house...where are the likes of Spider??
you can reach me on decenttheo@aol.co.uk

No one can give you true quote unless a professional visits your site. I just did my roof too and used 0.55mm metcoppo, 0.45mm for ceiling and 0.70mm for ridges, facia, angles and eaves. The size of my roof was 580 sq, mt. It cost me 2.7M+ total. That includes workmanship.
Re: Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed by Sankabson(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Unless we do physical Inspection with that we can give You A Quotation Sir.

For Further Info

Info@sanusiandcolimited.com

Re: Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed by Okemm(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Ok thanks for ur advice, but whta the price of of 0.4mm 0r 0.50mm of Metcoppo Alumnium sheet(long span) please picture of how it looks like will help,
Which incudes the gutter, Ridges and every other accessories
Re: Cost Of Roofing A Duplex Building With Metcoppo Aluminium--urgently Needed by donbuchi1(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Land In A Cosy And Gated Estate In Lagos N3m / 5 Advantages Of Using Prepaid Electric Meters / SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.