Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him (1144 Views)

Buhari Speech Is Unpresidential.....aljazera / The Unpresidential President / Another Unpresidential Error: See Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by NeuroBoss(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Donald J. Trump needs no introduction. He is the New York Billionaire Real Estate Developer who has somehow stayed in media spotlight more for his controversies than for the houses he built or the deals he sealed in his businesses.

Trump in his famous bestselling book, "The Art of the Deal'' agreed that he sometimes deliberately court controversies as according to him, "bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Many Americans love his brashness as they think it is good for the business he does, some are indifferent and some others hate him outright.

However, since Trump's declaration of interest to run for presidency in 2016, many tongues have been set wagging casting aspersions on his suitability for the world's number one most prestigious job, the United States' Presidency.

Antagonists of Trump admitted to the fact that ''The Donald'' as he is fondly called has the credentials having risen to the pinnacle of the business world, being intelligent and well-educated but they believed he is too uncouth and too unpresidential to be entrusted with the honorable office of the President of the United states and truly Trump is brash and he wouldn't back than in his campaigns.

One of them, Rick Perry said Trump's campaign is "a cancer on conservation'', ''barking carnival act''. He defined "TRUMPISM" as a ''toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness and nonsense that will lead the Republican Party to perdition if pushed''

Infofortress takes you through 12 of Donald Trump's past and present offensive, uncouth, weird and sometimes, truthful, humorous and revealing quotes. We have come to realize that the candidate who eventually gets his/her party nomination and go ahead to win the elections would have done so based on people's perception of them, their programs and how they utter or present them as they go about convincing people because all the candidates from across board like Dr. Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton, Lincoln Chafee, Jim Webb etc are all great.

Here are 12 caustic, offensive and uncouth Donald Trump Quotes drawn from 4 major deciders that may make or mar his ambition:

AFFRONTS ON AMERICA'S MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE AND POWER BLOCKS.

Trump is indeed at daggers drawn and in clash of interest with some of America's most influential people, families and media houses who could play significant roles in the elections.

Trump doubted Obama's citizenship of the United States saying:

''I have people that have been studying Obama's birth certificate and they cannot believe what they are finding....I would like to have him show his birth certificate and can I be honest with you, I hope he can because if he can't, he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility....then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics''.

Donald Trump is also not friend with a powerful section of the media. For example, Arianna Huffington, the powerful businesswoman and owner of the Huffington post don't see eye-to-eye with him.

He took a jibe on Huffington when he said:

"Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man (became gay)-he made a good decision".

He also dismissed the Huffington post as being just a ''glorified blog''.

Trump has also recently said some unpalatable things about America's most powerful family, the Bushes who on record used to be friends. However, their feud is understandable because Jeb Bush, former governor of Florida and member of the Bush Dynasty is also running for president.

During a campaign recently Trump said:

''I have never been a fan of the Bushes or any of their policies". Enough is enough for the Bushes.

OPEN DISDAIN FOR GAY MARRIAGES AND RIGHTS

The United States under the Obama administration has recently passed a law legalizing gay marriages and recognition and upholding the rights of gay persons and people with different sexual preferences despite opposition from individuals and religious organization. Trump too did not mince words on his hatred of homosexuality.

In a March 2011 interview with Bill O'Reilly:

''I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. And I take a lot of heat because I come from New York''.

And after the Supreme Court ruling that legalized gay marriages, Trump took to his twitter to register his displeasure:

"Once again, the Bush appointed Supreme Court Justice John Roberts has let us down. Jeb pushed him hard! Remember!"

Trump again reiterated his hatred for gay marriage during one of his campaign programs:

“It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist".

COMMENTS ON IMMIGRANT POPULATIONS- THE MEXICANS AND OTHER HISPANICS, AFRICANS.

Presidential candidates have always been promising to cut a better deal for the teeming population of immigrants (legal and illegal) and this was one of the strategies Obama used to gain their support. Now there is outrage and palpable fear among the the mexicans and other immigrant groups of what a Trump presidency portends for them and may not be voting him.

Here was what he said:

“When Mexico (meaning the Mexican Government) sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you (pointing to the audience). They’re not sending you (pointing again). They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people! But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”

On the blacks (African-Americans)

These quotes about blacks may not earn him the votes of black people who constitute 13% of the population of the United States too:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“And if you look at black and African American youth, to a point where they’ve never done more poorly. There’s no spirit.”

And finally he posited:

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

Hum, the quintessential Trump. Hope you get your ways through these.

Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Ty
Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by BishopMagic: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
The liberal left wing gay infested bullsh1t media is scared stiff of a republican conservative candidate or an independent like Trump.

As far as I know Trump is not interested in a serious contest fir the white house but is doing what a republican conservative won't dare say in his campaign train thereby bringing out issues which the gay media wants suppressed.

This is how Obama's homosexuality, drug use and dubious academic credentials and achievements where avoided in 2007 . Today, Americans are living with the reality of having a man of little or no moral guidance and one who hates the country he was elected to lead being the ruler of the free world.

Trump will engage any left candidate and take the flak for it while the conservative remains distant from the ugly political incorrect debate.

This is the plan to get Ben Carson into the white house on a republican ticket by avoiding issues relating to same sex marriage and abortion which he (Ben) had come under attack by the bullsh1t slinging gay media when he voiced his opposition to gay marriage and abortion.

Say No to liberal politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by igbinigiejeff(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2015
With all this in mind;He lost already,especially his comments on the blacks......He should go to show biz, talks too much.
Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by BishopMagic: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
With all this in mind;He lost already,especially his comments on the blacks......He should go to show biz, talks too much.

Trump is not interested in any elected position.

He is there to stir the debate in white American voters heads.

Trump is expected to contest on an independent platform and so you should expect him attacking any gay loving liberal fool the Democrats have to offer while the Republican candidate concentrates on the economy, immigration reform and foreign policy.

This is a chess move with Trump being used as a knight to keep whatever the Democrats have to offer on the offensive.
Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2015
This guy is insane. His comment on Arianna Huffington got me cracking though, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
NeuroBoss:
Donald J. Trump needs no introduction. He is the New York Billionaire Real Estate Developer who has somehow stayed in media spotlight more for his controversies than for the houses he built or the deals he sealed in his businesses.

Trump doubted Obama's citizenship of the United States saying:

''I have people that have been studying Obama's birth certificate and they cannot believe what they are finding....I would like to have him show his birth certificate and can I be honest with you, I hope he can because if he can't, he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility....then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics''.

Donald Trump is also not friend with a powerful section of the media. For example, Arianna Huffington, the powerful businesswoman and owner of the Huffington post don't see eye-to-eye with him.

He took a jibe on Huffington when he said:

"Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man (became gay)-he made a good decision".

He also dismissed the Huffington post as being just a ''glorified blog''.

His chances to the white house are pretty slim, but dude sure got nerves.. Speaks volumes on why he got a favourable margin among independent voters in polls even from independent blacks and latinos.. Republicans may not want to align with his message and comments due to political overtones but it sure represents what they (esp. the tea dudes) believe in and would wish for America..

The bolded got me rolling on the ground... grin grin grin grin grin ;DMehnnnnn that was A TKO
Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by EdCure: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Trump is a crazy guy who recklessly courts controversy.
Just last week, he blasted a conservative commentator that criticised his performance at the FoxNews Republican presidential debate. Trump's reaction was: "Don't come to my office tomorrow and start looking for a job. I won't employ you!"
HE blasted the TV host for being bitter at him because he (Trump) refused to employ him at his organization when he applied cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by EdCure: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
firstEVA:
This guy is insane. His comment on Arianna Huffington got me cracking though, lol.
The guy is entertaining and amusing. You need to see his tweets cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by baralatie(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:
The liberal left wing gay infested bullsh1t media is scared stiff of a republican conservative candidate or an independent like Trump.

As far as I know Trump is not interested in a serious contest fir the white house but is doing what a republican conservative won't dare say in his campaign train thereby bringing out issues which the gay media wants suppressed.

This is how Obama's homosexuality, drug use and dubious academic credentials and achievements where avoided in 2007 . Today, Americans are living with the reality of having a man of little or no moral guidance and one who hates the country he was elected to lead being the ruler of the free world.

Trump will engage any left candidate and take the flak for it while the conservative remains distant from the ugly political incorrect debate.

This is the plan to get Ben Carson into the white house on a republican ticket by avoiding issues relating to same sex marriage and abortion which he (Ben) had come under attack by the bullsh1t slinging gay media when he voiced his opposition to gay marriage and abortion.

Say No to liberal politics
you know a lot about american politics

1 Like

Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by mikolo80: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
igbinigiejeff:
blacks are only 13% of population and more than half won't vote and they are only 'found ' in about 10 locations so they don't really count
Re: The Unpresidential Trump? 12 Caustic Donald Trump Quotes And How They Affect Him by mikolo80: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
firstEVA:
you can be insane when you're a billionaire

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics / Leventis Motors Completes Auto Plant In Ibadan / EXCLUSIVE Pictures Of “pastor Adeboye’s Gulfstream G550 Luxury Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.