Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics (1133 Views)

Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
My dear omoluabi...i want to remind you of your rich heritage and values that espouses tolerance, confidence, patience, hard work and respect for human life. Never be taunted or confused by the irrendentism and historical revisionism of some Igbo folks who want to rewrite your rich history out of sheer convoluted hatred they have for yorubas based on the historical role our intelligent and brave forefathers played in dismantling what is left of their ego following d civil war. They go about putting up so many baseless disparaging topics/post on the internet about yorubas but be assured they have failed like they always do. It is sad that the few good ones among them are in d minority. We v tolerated them enough but they have remained adamant true to what histories have said about them.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by vayne(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sadoz,
I like your post and I support, except for one thing......there is no good Ibo! The claim that few are good is imaginary and a myth. How many of these so called "few" have taken up a pen and write to dismiss and silence the evil of their brothers?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
The best weapon against yoruba traitors is the TRUTH!

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by lolababe331e: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Too many silly topics opened by the pained Igbos these days. This GEJ defeat has really pained them grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
lolababe331e:
Too many silly topics opened by the pained Igbos these days. This GEJ defeat has really pained them grin

Your problem is not Igbos but your hatred for the truth!

BishopMagic:

[size=18pt]Yoruba Mypopia: A Case of Frog in water![/size]

Any of you who had the privilege of a descent secondary school education will understand the "frog in water" theory.

The Frog in water theory stems from the lab experiments done in biological classes to show how cold blooded reptiles depend on their surroundings for warmth.

It basically involves two stages;

The first stage involves putting the frog in a beaker of hot water. Naturally the frog jumps out of the beaker due to the hot temperatures.

The second stage involves placing the frog in a beaker of cold water and slowly heating it up on a Bunsen burner. Remarkably the frog just sits there oblivious of what is going on. It will continue in this state of oblivion until it dies from the steaming water.

Now, when we apply this frog in water theory in our political landscape I see only parallels with the SW political class and general populace who never see beyond their noses.

It usually takes sweeping and drastic changes for the SW electorate to react just like the frog when placed in hot water but the SW is usually oblivious to slow and latent changes.

For how can we reconcile how the SW will suddenly again root for Buhari after 3 decades? The last time Buhari arrived on the political scene, he was supported heavily in the SW because at that time Shagari's govt was so vilified by the SW press that any "change" no matter how undemocratic or unconstitutional was welcomed.

Fast forward to present day and we can see how a well oiled propaganda machinery steered the SW voting block back to buhari.

They were made to believe that Buhari has since repented (this is the cold water stage) and can not act despotically in a democratic setting.

But since Buhari was sworn in he has never even bothered to tour the SW and show his gratitude for the enormous and crucial support they lent him. It is obvious that the SW press and media consultants were able to re-brand an old duara goat like Buhari to appear as a docile sheep.

Now that Buhari is slowly showing the SW that a despot at 40 is a despot for life they still cling stubbornly to the change rhetoric and Buhari's mythical puritan disposition.

The SW may never know they have entered one chance just like our frog sitting in the beaker of lukewarm water.

[img]http://sallyember.files./2014/02/frog-heat-beaker.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by damoobaba: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
My brother, we are far more intelligent,civilized and sophisticated than them.Just confirm this by comparing the whole of the south-west to the south-east.The only thing they can do is to hate and that will only make them remain in the abyss.All over the world,they are scorned,doubted and hated.I remember watching a video where one of them was caught smuggling drug in Indonesia and was arrested. I dont think anybody should be moved by their hatred tactics.All over the world,they are known as vagabonds and I know very soon,they will start getting the treatment they got from Indians last year from the Yoruba people.Oodua.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by damoobaba: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

Your problem is not Igbos but your hatred for the truth!

Yoruba is not interested in buhari's tour,we are only interested in giving us good performance, a good Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
damoobaba:

Yoruba is not interested in buhari's tour,we are only interested in giving us good performance, a good Nigeria.

Buhari who can not give his own people in Duara good governance will remember you slaves in the south?

fool

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
But since Buhari was sworn in he has never even bothered to tour the SW and show his gratitude for the enormous and crucial support they lent him. It is obvious that the SW press and media consultants were able to re-brand an old duara goat like Buhari to appear as a docile sheep.

Now that Buhari is slowly showing the SW that a despot at 40 is a despot for life they still cling stubbornly to the change rhetoric and Buhari's mythical puritan disposition.

Apparently Junaid Muhammed puts it aptly when said "Nigeria and Buhari does not owe Ibo anything".

Yorubas did not vote Buhari in expectation for a tour and a homage. He owes us no homage tour. We put him there to work and recover pride in the Sovereingty. We are not Ibos, Yorubas expect results, not comical entertainment in the polity.

If the Ibo writer that penned tgis article sees Buhari's absence in West as a sign of abandonment he should tell us which other region in the country that voted massively for the President has been rewarded with an official tour.

Ibos are not happy in Nigeria, then leave....Nigeria owes you nothing!

]

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Ugomba(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Sadoz,
I like your post and I support, except for one thing......there is no good Ibo! The claim that few are good is imaginary and a myth. How many of these so called "few" have taken up a pen and write to dismiss and silence the evil of their brothers?
what about when you yorubas post about we asaba people not having any Igbo link? You are also a tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by SOUNDKING: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

Buhari who can not give his own people in Duara good governance will remember you slaves in the south?

fool
leave that toad to remain in the beaker,,,,,,,,,God bless the man that resorated that toad theory,its' very suiting to the yerobbers.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by aderonila18: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:

fool

We are not you Ijaw slaves that took Panadol for the SS yet GEJ didn't do anything for you. Even now the likes of Ayiri have gone to join APC abandoning you their slaves to keep wailing.

A majority tribe being slaves to minority tribe. Shame angry

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Is that why you hate Ijebu people and Oke ogun people.

Yorubas call Ijebu people stingy and Aworis fishermen and Oke Ogun people poor farmers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by aderonila18: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Yorubas call Ijebu people stingy and Aworis fishermen and Oke Ogun people poor farmers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg stop lying no Yorubas hate ijebus or Aworis. Every town has stereotypes e.g Yorubas say Ibadan people are bush, ondos are flirtatious , Lagosians party too much e.t.c so it's not a matter of hate. The same way Igbos say stereotypes about Mbasie people and at least we don't treat anyone like you treat the Osu

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by truefact: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
You are not ashamed that over 200 tribe fight against one tribe...you are boasting about elderly Awo and over 200 other tribal leaders fighting against youngster Ojukwu. ...
You should bury your coward face in shame....
this can be compare to where a bunch over 200 adults fighting against a teenager. ...
Your Awo is a cowards...without the British and foreign help, your adult 200 awos won't have won a teenager Ojukwu. .

Scratchfaceds yorubas are inferior to the Hausa / Fulani. ....if war is all about fetish suffercated yorubas and igbos...I will not asked God for help...you lots are nothing. ..cowards. ..you think it about juju...

Coward those who won the war are still enjoying their the loot, as far I know your Awo committed suicide and your adeleku, scorpion died the worst death...
Gowon, damjuma, and buhari are till enjoying their billions in dollar....

It was a stroke of luck that saved your incestuous and diabolical obj from shameful death....then tell me again who won the war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
truefact:
You are not ashamed that over 200 tribe fight against one tribe...you are boasting about elderly Awo and over 200 other tribal leaders fighting against youngster Ojukwu. ...
this can be compare to where a bunch over 200 adults fighting against a teenager. ...
Your Awo is a cowards...without the British and foreign help, your adult 200 awos won't have won a teenager Ojukwu. .

Scratchfaceds yorubas are inferior to the Hausa / Fulani. ....if war is all about fetish suffercated yorubas and igbos...I will not asked God for help...you lots are nothing. ..cowards. ..you think it about juju...

Coward those who won the war are still enjoying their the loot, as far I know your Awo committed suicide and your adeleku, scorpion died the worst death...

It was a stroke of luck that saved your incestuous and diabolical obj from shameful death....then tell me again who won the war
Awoz intelligence(changing currency/denying enemy food) trumps all the chestbeating, guns, ogbunigwe and all accoutrements of war your forefathers mobilized. Brain z greater than brawn smallie. You v muscles and mouth...we v got brains and wisdom. I hope your generation of igbos will learn from d failures of your forefathers. You should be better in taming your emotions.
Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by orunto27: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ignore them. Yoruba Christians and Muslims should remain committed to their land, language, culture and themselves.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Fash20: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
truefact:

The funniest thing about the war is that this igbos wanted to conquer SW but the gallant troops treated their Bleep up.
Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
damoobaba:

lol, self deception.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Sadoz,

Yoruba n low sperm count.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by after1: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Buhaha. Ebuka the frustrated animal, we need more from you while we damage you codedly. Lmaooooo. You know nothing...m
Re: Yorubas Should Understand Enemy Tactics by patrick89(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
I have said it before and I will say it again, yorubas are the worst human on earth ... They have this inherent fetishism in them.. they still belong to 19th century, even as a christian and at worst muslim, especially Alfa and Cele peeps..
Their juju movies are the most pirated movie in the country, yet they will carry placards.. if you are anywhere in slum be it ibadan, Iyana ipaja makoko, sango, ibadan, abeokuta, snap their movie and upload it... and snap nollywood movie and upload it too.. you will understand! why I said.. yorubas pull themselves down! they don't helps their people! these people are very wicked! they hate themselves so much! they abuse themselves, course their children to no end..
Tell me one good thing that has ever come out from yoruba.. All they do is lips service, like what they are doing to kunle afolayan, watch how they will betray that bastard orobo tribalist! scumbag! . bunch of lazy fools.. they will employ their brother, and at the same time use him as slaves, if you're a woman they will be sleeping with you, even though you have married..

They curse you and remind you that you were nobody before they brought you to lagos.. they are also snitches, they can never respect you if you're not from their tribe. Most of their graduates working on Coat With tie on, receive as low as 5000 a month in so called lagos, but in awka ordinary security jobs is at least 30k, hotel at least 15k, all the noise about companies are all useless! all these companies pay as low as 7k! per month. if you doubt me I will publish the names and location... I pity your generation. we used to give them fifty naira any day they block the road of our street and start their owoda campaign.

Could you believe one useless igboman wanted to grade our road, since 2011 they refused him, because they claimed that government will do it, up till now nothing has been done.. it was actually because, the igbo man told them contribute money to assist him.. , they all ran away, the same thing happened on transformer... awon oloshi oloriburuku Omo ita, Omo ale oponu! useless peeps hanging inside over worn traditional attires used in previous owambe ceremony.... if you follow your yoruba friends to their house and room, you will never collect anything from them again..

They come online to berate igbos, yet their people feel happy if you mistakenly call them igbo,, or Omo jo yiibo... rubbish I know yoruba like my palms, I don't like writing about them, but they always give me reason to do so..

let me also tell you vultures, that an average igbo man only get to know yoruba as their opposition later in life, because we used to know that north /Hausas are our opposition and yoruba neutral, but their intrusion into hausafulani -igbo fiasco make igbos to see them as who they are.. we do not care about you!!! An average igbo man in igboland doesn't know yoruba! they only know hausa and islam! !! stop forcing your picture into our case there has never been igbo vs yoruba! we never had we will not have, but if you continue we will abandon hausafulani and face you vultures squarely, and I tell you, hausafulani can never come to your rescue!! stay on your lane!! leave igbo alone......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Youths Attracted To Terrorism / The Lagos State Police Command Has Described Radio BIAFRA... / Akpabio Flees London To Us, Says Won’t Return To Nigeria Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.