Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Travelling Home From Lagos: The Cost - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Travelling Home From Lagos: The Cost (489 Views)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Bride In Your Town? / Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Home From Lagos: The Cost by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
I bought a nigeria used golf3 and people are suggesting I use it to travel xmas to show my dad and also let d car touch my fatherland but for me I wouldn't want to take the car home cos its far journey (lagos to imo state) and cos d car is nigeria used and also expenses involved in taking the car home:
help me analyse the budget below:

PLAN-(A) Traveling with my car--
1. Fuel to and from. =20,000
2. Driver to and from =15,000
3. Road Expenses. = 5,000
4. Home Expenses. = 10,000
5. Pre-servicing. = 25,000
TOTAL-----------
Note: (pre-servicing are tins I wil like to fix before dat long journey. Such as -horn 3,000, gear oil change 4,500, engine oil change 4,500, car stereo 8,000, hand work all =2,000

PLAN (B) Traveling on public bus:
Transport to and from = 10,000
Home expenses. = 10,000
New phone = 17, 000
Shirt. = 2,000
Shoe. = 4,000

T0TAL: -----------
Please my fellow Lagosians who hail from south east advice me
Note: the writer is not a heavy income earner for now. Besides God is doing me favour. Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Travelling Home From Lagos: The Cost by tolugar: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
God belss your effort bro.

I'll advice you to go for plan B.

For plan A will definitely cost you more than that budget believe me.

Also it's your first car and you have to take care of it as much as you can else you go back to locomotive.

There are better days ahead.

I pray you go home soonest in grand style and with rest of mind.
Re: Travelling Home From Lagos: The Cost by InfinityEstates: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
What if you drive home yourself? At least it helps you gain experience, that's since you've obviously not done it before. You strike off 15K + experience... Just saying sha...

(1) (Reply)

Think And Respond In This Scenario / 5 Tips To Improve Your Child's Self-esteem / Virtue Digest This Week: Managing Your Husband’s Moods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.