Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (46704 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is very sad. A woman, late Deaconess Juliana Adaeze Wagoha and her daughter identified as Dr Elizabeth Ihuoma Wagoha, have died tragically leaving their family and friends in lament. According to reports gathered, the 49-year-old woman was said to be travelling with her 25-year-old daughter from their base at Port-Harcourt, Rivers state to Onitsha in order to get some things for her (daughter's) wedding meant to take place in two weeks ago- before tragedy struck.

The pair both died in a fatal accident.

Their burial arrangements have been concluded as they are to be laid to rest on Friday, December 22. May their souls rest in peace.

Facebook user, Chinyeaka Jane‎, shared the below online;

May this, never be our portion, in our season of celebration...........

She was just 49 , a Registrar in a University. Her first child/daughter was already a Medical doctor at 25 And about to get married. Invitations have gone out and they were just waiting for the great day which never came!
The marriage was to take place 2 weeks ago. Mum and daughter left their base,PH to Onitsha to get souvenirs/ stuffs for the wedding and that was it! Death struck!
My heart goes out to their families .
How would one begin to console them? What would you say to the man who.lost a wife and a daughter? Or the children or the young girl's husband? OMG!!!

Life and Death!

Just before you brag and boast and threaten others, remember that this life is so transient, so fleeting and ephemeral.
Before you complain of all the things you couldnt get, remember that BEING ALIVE IS A PRIVILEGE.

I am just imagining the feeling in their households now. The man of the house and the bridegroom of the dead lady will still not have recovered from this shock, if they will ever. Sad!!

Rest in peace mother and child. At least, you won't have any more worries again!

My condolences to the family. May God give you and your entire family the fortitude to bear this IRREPARABLE LOSS.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/mother-daughter-dies-travelling-prepare-wedding-rivers-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
May God bless their souls and comfort their family.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by sarrki(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
The truth is it bad

This Is not news

Mostly are copied by bloggers on Facebook

The family are in a mourning mood

What value or lesson is it for us here ?

25 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Long time boss.

sarrki:
The truth is it bad

This Is not news

Mostly are copied by bloggers on Facebook

The family are in a mourning mood

What value or lesson is it for us here ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
madridguy:
Long time boss.

Yes my oga

I hail thee
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by goggleit: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
How business?

sarrki:

Yes my oga

I hail thee
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by python1: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
2 days ago, some people were jubilating at the death of some family members in the north, pretty sure those people will now be expecting sympathy. Honestly, I don't give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Evablizin(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
embarassed

IS WELL.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by ufuosman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
May there souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by SuperSuave(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Holy fvck!!! this is really saddening
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by danthamccoy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Incredibly sad. One day you're preparing to marry someone, and then all of a sudden you're preparing to bury her.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by sotall(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
OK
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by psalmhorah(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
ogo de ..emi pin...

olorun ma je ka ri oo.. amin

RIPP ... sad

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by danthamccoy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Grow up. This joke was dry the second time it was posted ages ago.

44 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
cry she was my friend in China...She actually just graduated from southeast university,Nanjing China.

This news was a big shock to me.

May her soul with her lovely mom soul keep resting in peace.

26 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by tunrayoby(f): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
so sad,,,,may der soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
2 days ago, some people were jubilating at the death of some family members in the north, pretty sure those people will now be expecting sympathy. Honestly, I don't give a damn.

We shall not give a damn too
When the time comes
Enjoy your orgasm

12 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by cyojunior1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Buhari is a disaster

3 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by ShadeOmoOndo(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

My heart goes out to those who used their savings to buy the wedding's asoebi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Sleyanya1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tragic.. R.I.P

May God preserve us to Gracefully step into 2018 in his purpose for US.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by Amirullaha(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
So sad...
May the soul of the departed rest in peace...
Very tragic...

To the guy below...
I say a very big AMEEN...
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
No one is ever safe, it takes only grace indeed.

I watched a documentary where a plane crashed inside a building; those people were probably sleeping peacefully then the niggér with his scythe struck.

I'll live to see my 3rd generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by masada: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
this is really sad indeed sad. cry

double lose to the family

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by UbanmeUdie: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

How can a woman who swore an oath to the marine kingdom from where she got her daughter in the first place, never to allow her get married be going about making wedding arrangements with her?

God won't protect what he didn't give to you!

Your title in the church not withstanding.

She paid the ultimate price trying to out smart the devil.
Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by DRJECKYLL(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
I hurts me when a fellow igbo and Christian die during what is supposed to be a joyous period of life. It hurts because I see my family in her family. I pray God watch over the family this holiday and Grant peace.

1 Like

Re: Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo by DrToche: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
chain...rip

the smartos will check my profile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.