Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? (2387 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
saw a neighbour of mine washing his wife clothes this morning without her being afflicted with any ailment. I have no qualms about helping out with house chores like cooking and others but doing laundry is so so out of the equation. I know you peeps advocating a yes it is okay stance will be the ones who will start calling the wife a witch if u see your brother or uncle washing his wife clothes.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by witnezHD(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
I don't see anything wrong wit "helping "

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Mariecakes(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why isn't it okay ?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is it your hands?

13 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Creamish(f): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:
saw a neighbour of mine washing his wife clothes this morning without her being afflicted with any ailment. I have no qualms about helping out with house chores like cooking and others but doing laundry is do out of the equation.

What is okay for Obinna might not be okay for Adamu ..so watever rocks ur marital boat.

Personally don't see anything wrong with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by nochildsplay(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
For me , it's ok if it's being done with a Laundry washer/machine. undecided

Don't see anything wrong with helping ur wife in domestic activities ...... Even go to the market together. No qualms

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
His wife, His marriage, Her clothes, her happiness, his happiness, his happiness, her happiness . . . In short 2 people enjoying their marriage.

Do you know what she does for him that other women wont do for their husbands?

MYB oga cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Kimoni: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin aproko international limited

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
No, it's not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by kayo80(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yes...but pls, no undies.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:
No, it's not.

lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

lol

grin

The husband is the head naw cheesy

On a serious note, it is wrong in traditional settings. The man's family would think the wife has jazzed the husband.

A wife who lets her husband do the laundry is a bad wife.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Jennifer89(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin aproko international limited

Lol. serious aproko!!! i wonder for some people o!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

On a serious note, it is wrong in traditional settings. The man's family would think the wife has jazzed the husband.

take five
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

I agree with you. We need to send her back to her father's house.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by lilmax(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
NO
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
babygirlfl:

I agree with you. We need to send her back to her father's house.

The husband is not a traditional husband so she is pardoned cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by babygirlfl: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

The husband is not a traditional husband so she is pardoned cheesy

Lucky her then. Some people would be in their fathers house by now.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why didn't you offer to help

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by juman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
The world has moved to using washing machine while nigeria is still far behind using hands to wash clothes.

A destroyed country.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
juman:
The world has moved to using washing machine while nigeria is still far behind using hands to wash clothes.

A destroyed country.

What are you saying,even in advance countries not everyone have their own personal washing machine,they use public own and pay for it,

The world has gone from using post office to send message and now use computer's instead those it mean everybody have access or money to get one..

You don't talk about nigeria that way...

There are billions of wasing machine in this countries,people just don't have access or money to get them...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mtchewwwww

OP na your type dey put confusion between two happily married people.
Mind your business. In fact get your own wife.
If you had yours you won't be fixated on theirs.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
No,its not ok.
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:
Mtchewwwww

OP na your type dey put confusion between two happily married people.
Mind your business. In fact get your own wife.
If you had yours you won't be fixated on theirs.

Oh, I didn't Even read d content,just the heading. grin cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
moca:

Oh, I didn't Even read d content,just the heading. grin cheesy

All these single boys wey full this forum. Marry dem no go gree. Clocking 30 and going around judging who's being a good wife or not when the man didn't come to complain to them.

I just tire. angry

7 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:

All these single boys wey full this forum. Marry dem no go gree. Clocking 30 and going around judging who's being a good wife or not when the man didn't come to complain to them.

I just tire. angry
lol
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
juman:

A destroyed country.

I wouldnt put some laces into the washing machine. Not everything can go into the washing machine

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:

lol

When are we coming to your wedding oga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by ireneidiva(f): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
cococandy:

When are we coming to your wedding oga cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Pidggin(f): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:
saw a neighbour of mine washing his wife clothes this morning without her being afflicted with any ailment. I have no qualms about helping out with house chores like cooking and others but doing laundry is do out of the equation. I know you peeps advocating a yes it is okay stance will be the ones who will start calling the wife a witch if u see your brother or uncle washing his wife clothes.

It is a biigggggggg tabbbbbbooooo in Niigeerrrrriiiaaaaa for a man to mix water with detergent and waaaaassssshhh cloth! Abomination in the land cheesy grin cheesy cheesy kai some people are funny, OP u no get work abi?
Re: Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry? by Pidggin(f): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
bukatyne:

grin

Kai cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin am having fun today on NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do?? I'm So Embarrassed / n Ben / Nigerian Families Face Deportation From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.