Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Wish I Had Met You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Wish I Had Met You (2079 Views)

Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones / Can A Muslim Wish His Christians Friend Merry Christmas / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
I hear about you every now and then
I wish I had met you but I am not so lucky
impeccable in character
pure at heart.

You inspire all
to do good and become great
but no one can ever be like you
one of a kind
the most truthful
the blessed

I wonder how things would have been
if in our generation you had come
would things have been different? I ask myself
of course they would, for you are the most guided that we all follow

the best of mankind,
the beloved of Allah
Muhammad (Saw)
I wish I had met you, but I am not so lucky

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:
I hear about you every now and then I wish I had met you but I am not so lucky impeccable in character pure at heart.
You inspire all to do good and become great but no one can ever be like you one of a kind the most truthful the blessed
I wonder how things would have been if in our generation you had come would things have been different? I ask myself of course they would, for you are the most guided that we all follow
the best of mankind, the beloved of Allah Muhammad (Saw) I wish I had met you, but I am not so lucky
and he brought terrorism into the world with offer of 72 horus.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
and he brought terrorism into the world with offer of 72 horus.

By the one in whose hand my soul is, that is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in decades, I plead you go and make your findings right, all prophets of Allah, including Jesus brought peace to the world, to insult anyone one of them is to insult all of them
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:

By the one in whose hand my soul is, that is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in decades, I plead you go and make your findings right, all prophets of Allah, including Jesus brought peace to the world, to insult anyone one of them is to insult all of them
this is now an insult. Think of it if there is no islam they will be nothing like alquaida,boko haram,taliban,isis,alshabab, hazebollah,al nisra,hamas,almujahedeen and many secret we don't know their names.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
this is now an insult. Think of it if there is no islam they will be nothing like alquaida,boko haram,taliban,isis,alshabab, hazebollah,al nisra,hamas,almujahedeen and many secret we don't know their names.

I wouldn't say they exist because of Islam, because they are not of it, but rather they exist because of people's fear of Islam, which in reality, is their fear that their ideas maybe wrong.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:

I wouldn't say they exist because of Islam, because they are not of it, but rather they exist because of people's fear of Islam, which in reality, is their fear that their ideas maybe wrong.
in the history islamic soldiers were created by catholic but now turned to beast to them. Islam is evil to mankind. Am sorry to say this but try ask yourself am I on the right road? Pray to God to tell you the truth.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
in the history islamic soldiers were created by catholic but now turned to beast to them. Islam is evil to mankind. Am sorry to say this but try ask yourself am I on the right road? Pray to God to tell you the truth.

Funny enough I actually did think about that myself, and I came to the conclusion that I really was on the right path. if you want to judge, look at the religion not the people practicing it, for they too are human and make mistakes. if everyone in the world was a good muslim, then the world would have been a perfect place. I pray Allah guides us all right.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:

Funny enough I actually did think about that myself, and I came to the conclusion that I really was on the right path. if you want to judge, look at the religion not the people practicing it, for they too are human and make mistakes. if everyone in the world was a good muslim, then the world would have been a perfect place. I pray Allah guides us all right.
have you ever reason why are they killing non muslims?why are they treating woman like a sex slave? Why so much superstitions, can you ever ask the reason why women are masked like masquerade?!!!!.ask your imam why is that when someone converted from islam to another religion why are they threaten to kill the person?.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
have you ever reason why are they killing non muslims?why are they treating woman like a sex slave? Why so much superstitions, can you ever ask the reason why women are masked like masquerade?!!!!.ask your imam why is that when someone converted from islam to another religion why are they threaten to kill the person?.

This was what I meant when I said look at the religion and not the people practicing it, some people may make mistakes, I agree but than is only because they are human. you might be talking from what you have seen, but you should know you really haven't seen it all.
about the hijab, it is a source of protection for the Muslim woman, not a masquerade. If you think about this clearly without bias, you might realise that it is the best for both male and females if the women covered, promoting modesty and really building pure minds
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:

This was what I meant when I said look at the religion and not the people practicing it, some people may make mistakes, I agree but than is only because they are human. you might be talking from what you have seen, but you should know you really haven't seen it all.
about the hijab, it is a source of protection for the Muslim woman, not a masquerade. If you think about this clearly without bias, you might realise that it is the best for both male and females if the women covered, promoting modesty and really building pure minds
do you really know the secret behind the cover? Or the history behind it? Seek knowledge more beyond what you were taught you will know that you have been brainwashed. The people practising it are the product of the religion.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
do you really know the secret behind the cover? Or the history behind it? Seek knowledge more beyond what you were taught you will know that you have been brainwashed. The people practising it are the product of the religion.

actually I do know the history behind it, when it was introduced and why it was introduced . to be brainwashed is to be told the wrong information, so how can I be brainwashed when I got my information from the correct source, don't you think that perhaps you are the one brainwashed? how can be so sure of your sources if you are looking at this in one direction, you read and learn only what you think is right, but maybe you know the truth in your subconscious, but you just don't want to face it.

point of correction, the people practicing it are humans, and humans are not perfect, but rather strive for perfection, and not everyone you see understand the preachings of Islam the right way

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:

actually I do know the history behind it, when it was introduced and why it was introduced . to be brainwashed is to be told the wrong information, so how can I be brainwashed when I got my information from the correct source, don't you think that perhaps you are the one brainwashed? how can be so sure of your sources if you are looking at this in one direction, you read and learn only what you think is right, but maybe you know the truth in your subconscious, but you just don't want to face it.

point of correction, the people practicing it are humans, and humans are not perfect, but rather strive for perfection, and not everyone you see understand the preachings of Islam the right way
those who practise islam are the people who follow the footsteps of mohammad; the terrorists are the best describe as a real muslims.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
those who practise islam are the people who follow the footsteps of mohammad; the terrorists are the best describe as a real muslims.

so how can you prove that "terrorists" are following Muhammad's footsteps, and not just their own desires that may in reality not have anything to do with Islam
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:

so how can you prove that "terrorists" are following Muhammad's footsteps, and not just their own desires that may in reality not have anything to do with Islam?
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
lamia:

so how can you prove that "terrorists" are following Muhammad's footsteps, and not just their own desires that may in reality not have anything to do with Islam?
before I never believe it until my eyes were opened to it . Do you know how why mohammad front teeth removed? Do you know that mohammad was terrorists during his time as well? Do you know that we have 109 verses that's mandated all muslims to kill non-muslims? Even in the history mohammad spread his religion out of 69 battles fought by muslims,mohammad led 28 out of it!!!!. Is that a peace?.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
before I never believe it until my eyes were opened to it . Do you know how why mohammad front teeth removed? Do you know that mohammad was terrorists during his time as well? Do you know that we have 109 verses that's mandated all muslims to kill non-muslims? Even in the history mohammad spread his religion out of 69 battles fought by muslims,mohammad led 28 out of it!!!!. Is that a peace?.

actually, Muhammad was not a terrorist but was terrorized, if you do your research well, you will find that most of the battles esp the first three were in defense, to protect his people against those who wanted them dead. and whenever they (the Muslims) conquered a settlement, the lives of the non Muslims there were actually spared, Islam is not by force, but rather by choice. there is also a saying of he prophet that says killing people on necessary is prohibited, you cannot take the life of Someone who has done no harm to you.
I would like you to point out the 109verses you say encourages killing
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2015
lamia:

actually, Muhammad was not a terrorist but was terrorized, if you do your research well, you will find that most of the battles esp the first three were in defense, to protect his people against those who wanted them dead. and whenever they (the Muslims) conquered a settlement, the lives of the non Muslims there were actually spared, Islam is not by force, but rather by choice. there is also a saying of he prophet that says killing people on necessary is prohibited, you cannot take the life of Someone who has done no harm to you.
I would like you to point out the 109verses you say encourages killing
I don't expect you to accept this but a reasonable readers will do their own research and find out the truth. Yes in koran there some verse that says no Compulsory in religion, are you sure? But during the time of ramadan some guys broke their fasting pre-maturely and were beaten is that not compulsory?. In some verses says whereever you see the infidel kill them until they accept your religion!!!!!! Is that not compulsory?.those verses which stated no compulsory in the religion preached when mohammad and his gang were not many to battle the meccans. If what you are saying is true then why so much persecutions of non - muslims in northern part of nigeria,mali,libya,egypt,yemen,iran,pakistan,Bangladesh,malaysia,kuwait even saudi arabia and many more, see google will help you. So please stop all these altaqiyyah.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
jcross19:
I don't expect you to accept this but a reasonable readers will do their own research and find out the truth. Yes in koran there some verse that says no Compulsory in religion, are you sure? But during the time of ramadan some guys broke their fasting pre-maturely and were beaten is that not compulsory?. In some verses says whereever you see the infidel kill them until they accept your religion!!!!!! Is that not compulsory?.those verses w
hich stated no compulsory in the religion preached when mohammad and his gang were not many to battle the meccans. If what you are saying is true then why so much persecutions of non - muslims in northern part of nigeria,mali,libya,egypt,yemen,iran,pakistan,Bangladesh,malaysia,kuwait even saudi arabia and many more, see google will help you. So please stop all these altaqiyyah.

Good Morning,
I will implore that whenever you read a verse of the Quran, read it completely, also the one before it and after it to get the complete story. I found the verse you were saying, and it only emphasized what I mentioned, about them not attacking anyone who hasn't done anything to them. it goes as follows

*And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.
* And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
* But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Surat -Albaqarah. 190-191)

so as you can see it doesn't encourage killing of disbelievers, but prosecuting only those who kill them

Concerning those you say were beaten, well I wouldn't call it compulsion, but rather some people trying to correct them, but doing it in a wrong way, that you can be sure of is human error

You mentioned non-muslims being prosecuted in some Muslim countries, but do you not see the Muslims being prosecuted perhaps more harshly in non Muslim states? you should also note that on Google there is a vast amount of information, so research well, and compare the prosecution of both parties. May God make it easy for you
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
lamia:

Good Morning,
I will implore that whenever you read a verse of the Quran, read it completely, also the one before it and after it to get the complete story. I found the verse you were saying, and it only emphasized what I mentioned, about them not attacking anyone who hasn't done anything to them. it goes as follows

*And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.
* And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
* But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Surat -Albaqarah. 190-191)

so as you can see it doesn't encourage killing of disbelievers, but prosecuting only those who kill them

Concerning those you say were beaten, well I wouldn't call it compulsion, but rather some people trying to correct them, but doing it in a wrong way, that you can be sure of is human error

You mentioned non-muslims being prosecuted in some Muslim countries, but do you not see the Muslims being prosecuted perhaps more harshly in non Muslim states? you should also note that on Google there is a vast amount of information, so research well, and compare the prosecution of both parties. May God make it easy for you
I have mentioned more than 7 countries where non muslims see fire for their believe?
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
jcross19:
I have mentioned more than 7 countries where non muslims see fire for their believe?

and I have told you that Muslims face the same challenges, do you want me to start listing the countries, you don't have to look far, start from Nigeria, where Muslim women are not allowed to put on their hijab to work, Muslims are not given time to worship when they have to, and I can almost say that Muslims are the most ostracized group in this world, but then That's what happens to good things, people don't accept it easily.
over countries to look at are France where the hijab was banned
and China where people where people are prevented from fasting. there are so many examples
the world is full with people who fear what they really shouldn't because of mis-information

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
lamia:

and I have told you that Muslims face the same challenges, do you want me to start listing the countries, you don't have to look far, start from Nigeria, where Muslim women are not allowed to put on their hijab to work, Muslims are not given time to worship when they won't, and I can almost say that Muslims are the most ostracized group in this world, but then That's what happens to good things, people don't accept it easily.
over countries to look at are France where the hijab was banned
and China where people where people are prevented from fasting. there are so many examples
the world is full with people who fear what they really shouldn't because of mis-information
you people are cause of all these in borno boko haram are using the hijab to wreck havoc on people maybe that's the reason , in china they face a severe attack from these holocausts blook suckers and security purpose in all these excuses , where are they killing muslims compare it to all those countries where churches were been burnt on daily basis .which country have you recorded where christians burn down mosque for the sake of their believes? If not otherwise.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
jcross19:
you people are cause of all these in borno boko haram are using the hijab to wreck havoc on people maybe that's the reason , in china they face a severe attack from these holocausts blook suckers and security purpose in all these excuses , where are they killing muslims compare it to all those countries where churches were been burnt on daily basis .which country have you recorded where christians burn down mosque for the sake of their believes? If not otherwise.

are you saying you didn't hear about boko haram's burning of mosques and killing of mulims think a bit about why they even use the hijab , do you think they couldn't have used something else? what do you think is the fastest way to create hate against religion than by using their ways to create harm?. that is why I say boko haram people are not Muslims. you will never hear a real muslim supporting their course.

have you heard about the wars going on in Pakistan and Iraq, hundreds of Muslim die daily, but you don't see that, you just focus on what you want to, do their lives not count
mosques have also bn burnt down in Indonesia, Uganda, even in Nigeria by boko haram, how can you even call this people Muslims??
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
lamia:

are you saying you didn't hear about boko haram's burning of mosques and killing of mulims think a bit about why they even use the hijab , do you think they couldn't have used something else? what do you think is the fastest way to create hate against religion than by using their ways to create harm?. that is why I say boko haram people are not Muslims. you will never hear a real muslim supporting their course.

have you heard about the wars going on in Pakistan and Iraq, hundreds of Muslim die daily, but you don't see that, you just focus on what you want to, do their lives not count
mosques have also bn burnt down in Indonesia, Uganda, even in Nigeria by boko haram, how can you even call this people Muslims??
boko harams burnt mosque that do not support their ideaology and secondly there is a conflict between shia and sunnis which might cause the fight.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by lamia(f): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
jcross19:
boko harams burnt mosque that do not support their ideaology and secondly there is a conflict between shia and sunnis which might cause the fight.

That is why I said they are not Muslims, because Muslims don't kill others that way.I had already brought evidences for you from the Quran that Allah doesn't support that, what else do you need?? .I am going to end this chat because really, we just keep going in circles. I pray Allah guides us all right.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had Met You by jcross19: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
lamia:

That is why I said they are not Muslims, because Muslims don't kill others that way.I had already brought evidences for you from the Quran that Allah doesn't support that, what else do you need?? .I am going to end this chat because really, we just keep going in circles. I pray Allah guides us all right.
I wish am with my laptop I will post all the verses to you . Those beasts are the true muslims because they are the people doing what allah require from them. You can't deceive me with that altaqiyyah because I have read koran deeply, I mean the english versions and I have one chronic alfa that have given his to christ which affirmed all my claimed with his experience in islam over 43years.
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by yetunsbay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
lamia:

Jazakumullah khairan for all your kind gesture of replying the fellow
Re: I Wish I Had Met You by golpen(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
I'll just watch for a while...may Allah bless this sister with lots and abundance in khayr, here on earth and hereafter.

(1) (Reply)

An Article That shows that we must always have in-depth knowledge of the Deen... / Re: Who Is The True "muslim Lady" / My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.