Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) (44585 Views)

Okezie Ikpezie And Setraco On Faulks Rd..demolishing Illegal Structures / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
osimataylor:
Calkl him whatever name you like the man keep winning the heart and soul of ekiti people in particular and nigerians in general.You where the people shouting that Fayose will be impeached and that he will only be a governor for a few months! How far? The man will continue to shame you people.Carry on Fayose.Yo defeated them by 16 to zero and they argued and you gave them another hands down in the presidential,senate ,Rep and house of Assembly election.Their hearts are full of hatred and bitterness.

Stop there, how much were you paid to type this trash. I thought Ekiti people were the most educated in Nigeria. How they fall for that miscreant remain obscured to me.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by osimataylor(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Are you more educated than Fayose?Learn to think before you spew venom.
ydass:

Stop there, how much were you paid to type this trash. I thought Ekiti people were the most educated in Nigeria. How they fall for that miscreant remain obscured to me.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by rickome247(m): 3:42am On Aug 23, 2015
The Ooni of Ife,
The Baale of Alausa,
The Emir of Kano,
The Eze of Onitsha,
The lion of the tribe of Yoruba land,
Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, atu o ya bomb, otaba chewing gum,
The only man that held the lion of burdillion by the balls and wasn't killed,
The man hated by the bigots but loved by the reasonable people,
The man of the people,
Slayer of the APC,
A blessing to PDP,
Carry go able governor!!! cheesy
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by ticker(m): 4:27am On Aug 23, 2015
fayose my man 😁
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by calcal: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2015
This is what I was saying the last time when Lagos gov. were destroying people property and some idiots are are saying those property are illegal structures. In as much as those properties stand for more than 2 weeks they are no more illegal structures, you must pay before any destruction.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by neocortex: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
POLITICIANS WITH THE "KA FI OWO ABU SHEY ABU LA LEJO" SINCE 12BC

If he didn't compensate them you will tag him as insensitive right ?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by chat2deen(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2015
Mogidi:
One of the many reasons people see Fayose as hero.

Fayose: future President in the making.

Future president of NARTO or NURTW?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by otiigba1(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Something different, * applauds* some governors will convert the money to their own use, seen the happy face on that woman? ..its priceless, that could have been mine or anyone's mother
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by beevee1: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2015
I beg if the structures are illegal then why do you pay compensation?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
aresa:

Aregbe's schools... grin grin grin grin

Can you village clowns show us 1 single classroom your village governors built since independence? grin

That king sent me out out of his palace upon hearing my surname.

A crazy moment forever buried in the memory.

Can't be mad at the Modakeke folks though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.