Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) (44575 Views)

Okezie Ikpezie And Setraco On Faulks Rd..demolishing Illegal Structures / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
aresa:

Oponu Mongudugudu, make Fayose your father, mother and alpha omega, that's your eternal problem and worries...

The question is, do you not have any village leader worthy enough to be your hero and president?

Why a Yoruba man far far away from your village?

Thanks for finally concluding that Yoruba folks are better than your worthless village leaders...

That's all... grin

[/s]

Cry from now till eternity, Fayose remains a future leader.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by discusant: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kudos the people's governor.

APC governor Okorocha of Imo state would demolish recent structures - even new multi storey buildings - without paying compensation.

And if the owners try to resist him, he would call them evil people, even in recorded video where he brags of his achievements. Worse, he would hate the entire area, even abandon whatever project his government started in the area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Vello:

Sad how people think and reasons in Nigeria. Guess 16 years and pre 1999 accumulated suffering has hampered our collective self appreciation as well as self respect, esteem and worth.
None of you and your ilks deemed it fit to know how many structures were demolished and how many people were ALLEGEDLY compensated. Before rushing to tell me this gesture is uncommon in Nigeria, ask yourself why compensate illegality. Rather than compensate as was claimed, why not relocate and empower the affected. Remember nobody can name you a fool without your consent but when an agbero (though EX but still very much exhibiting the yester traits of senior agbero ) doles out stipends and you hail him, you can be classified a fool.
Let me ask, what State are you from? I can bet you're not from Ekiti
[/s]

Remind me of the compensation paid when Fashola did same thing in Lagos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by hamzakito(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
One of the many reasons people see Fayose as hero.

Fayose: future President in the making.
i tel u..... na our future presidoo b dat

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by amparas(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
hamzakito:
i tel u..... na our future presidoo b dat

Fayose is loved in the West (his own region) the SS/SE, only region he needs to work on is the north.

I prefer a President Fayose than President Tundefashola.com.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Kswiss001(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

Sad how people think and reasons in Nigeria. Guess 16 years and pre 1999 accumulated suffering has hampered our collective self appreciation as well as self respect, esteem and worth.
None of you and your ilks deemed it fit to know how many structures were demolished and how many people were ALLEGEDLY compensated. Before rushing to tell me this gesture is uncommon in Nigeria, ask yourself why compensate illegality. Rather than compensate as was claimed, why not relocate and empower the affected. Remember nobody can name you a fool without your consent but when an agbero (though EX but still very much exhibiting the yester traits of senior agbero ) doles out stipends and you hail him, you can be classified a fool.

You are just being sentimental in your post. I guess your house or any of your properties have not been demolished before. Or maybe you dont even own one. I dont blame you because you dont know what it takes to own a property you laboured for. This act of Fayose is not common among Governors in Nigeria. I recall when Aregbesola demolished houses, shops, schools, churches in Osun State, he neither compensate nor relocate the shop owners. I recall how many people died, became paralysed due to this wicked act. Most people lost all their source of income and have not recovered till date. The most painful part is that he didnt even build anything in the places he demolished till date. Honestly people should commend Fayose rather than condem him for this singly act. Truely he has the interest of the masses in his heart.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by oluala881: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
God bless the governor
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jibril659:
eye service.
better than, hypocrisy of APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by discusant: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

Oponu Mongudugudu, make Fayose your father, mother and alpha omega, that's your eternal problem and worries...

The question is, do you not have any village leader worthy enough to be your hero and president?

Why a Yoruba man far far away from your village?

Thanks for finally concluding that Yoruba folks are better than your worthless village leaders...

That's all... grin

You think say Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw Tiv, etc no get eyes and ears to recognize quality leaders. Wait when the right time comes, Fayose is most likely to lead Nigeria.
Those selfish leaders who lead throug deceiving their subjects shall go no where. People are getting wiser by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

They'll one day one day wake up from this terrible dream and nightmare... it's just a matter of time.
CRY US LAGOON

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

BASELESS ARGUMENT, YOU THINK YOU MADE ANY SENSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by tinsel: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
This Governor behaves like a kid.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by map5: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jibril659:
eye service.
That is the source of their income, Some are still affected from the oshodi modernizations , and turned some jobless. Comparing Nigeria with those advanced countries is a mirage. I don't like this guy but i appreciates is contributions towards treat without fear policies.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by tinsel: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Cry from now till eternity, Fayose remains a future leader.
Your kids will be ashamed of you.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by discusant: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinsel:

Because he interacts a lot with his subjects?

People like you want to be ruled from glass house - no interaction between the governor in his glass house and you in your shanty house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinsel:

Even ya own kids would be happy with me for telling the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinsel:

While yours are already catching hell. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Remind me of the compensation paid when Fashola did same thing in Lagos.

FASHOLA OKAYS N284.4M COMPENSATION FOR EVICTED IJORA-BADIA RESIDENTS

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/fashola-okays-n284-4m-compensation-for-evicted-ijora-badia-residents/

Fashola doles out N100m compensation to Balogun market fire victims

http://nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/fashola-doles-out-n100m-compensation-to-balogun-market-fire-victims/

Fashola pays N20m compensation to Land owners

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/dana-air-mishap-fashola-pays-n20m-compensation-to-land-owners/

Fashola Pays N54.96m Compensation To Owners Of Landed Property

http://dailyonus.com/fashola-pays-n54-96m-compensation-to-owners-of-landed-property/

Mongudugudu. Fashola wasn't a roadside clown like your roadside clown.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
tinsel:

You should be in children's section of Nairaland, the issues are beyond your skill set.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:
Apparently, Fayose does not have commissioners or workers under him, he runs a one-man army in that state.

Fayose is the one sharing rice and oil, the same man is giving out cheques; this is clearly not governance.

A governor is a long term strategist not a clerical officer. #nuff said
No give ursef heart attack
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by naijaking1: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
One of the many reasons people see Fayose as hero.

Fayose: future President in the making.

I love the man, he has a strong potential to be Nigeria's best president ever! Yes, and Iam Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
aresa:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/fashola-okays-n284-4m-compensation-for-evicted-ijora-badia-residents/

http://nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/fashola-doles-out-n100m-compensation-to-balogun-market-fire-victims/

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/dana-air-mishap-fashola-pays-n20m-compensation-to-land-owners/

http://dailyonus.com/fashola-pays-n54-96m-compensation-to-owners-of-landed-property/

Mongudugudu. Fashola wasn't a roadside clown like your roadside clown.. grin grin grin
[/s]
You forgot Fashola doled out N78mil big ones to tundefashola.com, was that also compensation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
discusant:

You think say Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw Tiv, etc no get eyes and ears to recognize quality leaders. Wait when the right time comes, Fayose is most likely to lead Nigeria.
Those selfish leaders who lead throug deceiving their subjects shall go no where. People are getting wiser by the day.
[/s]

I'm just glad that you village losers are finally admitting that a Yoruba is your hero and you have zero ibo leader worthy enough to be your hero and president. we are saying the same thing... grin grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by kenoz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
aresa:

I'm just glad that you village losers are finally admitting that a Yoruba is your hero and you have zero ibo leader worthy enough to be your hero and president. we are saying the same thing... grin grin
[/s]

This is rich coming from an ediot who sees Fulani Buhari as hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Mogidi: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
naijaking1:

I love the man, he has a strong potential to be Nigeria's best president ever! Yes, and Iam Igbo.

Fayose transcends bitter politics of tribalism.

He recently sent jobless Ekiti youths to the east to learn a trade, now that is a future president for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]

You forgot Fashola also doled out N78mil big ones to tundefashola.com.
[/s]

Village troll, I thought you asked about compensation you village clown.. grin

aresa:

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2747398_image1_jpegec44744ab36e8094482d9fd6d0f703b8
Governor baba aladiye.... grin grin grin
identity the person in the picture

hypocrisy will kill you

Tinubu has phd in belly development

cc: Firefire, mogidi, barcanista, mizmycoli,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by tinsel: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
discusant:

Because he interacts a lot with his subjects?

People like you want to be ruled from glass house - no interaction between the governor in his glass house and you in your shanty house.
He must be seen in public paying this money to the people?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by tonimenia: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is very good!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.