Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. (8605 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire / Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) / The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
author=MuttleyLaff post=37345413]Sorry to burst your bubble I do, the Sunday school,
this isnt a ''told by your Sunday school teachers'' case

Now @Jeromejnr, were you not taught by the Spirit of Truth
or did the Spirit of Truth not reveal to you that God ALLOWED the familiar spirit, to the relish & ''win lottery'' delight of the spirit, to prophesy?
The witch was a 419, which is why she got the shock and fright of her life when an unexpected spirit and an actually talking one showed up

Keep on digging yourself deeper in the ground you're stubbornly are in holed in

So you yourself know she was a 419 that was why she was afraid. Tank God O. Okay tell me, was she not used to conjuring up evil spirits or was it her first time? Why is it in this occasion she was afraid? Or she was afraid of her own evil spirits again? I mean if she knows it was fake why will she be afraid? What you just said is no different, it is even supporting my claim. grin

Old boy, SMH, look at the questions you're asking. SMH
(i.e. So you mean to tell me evil spirits have the power to forsee events?)
Of course they dont get exact prophecies
because they are merely using high technique guess works
based on being familiar when the person and events surrounding the person's life etcetera
but when God allows/permits it, they prophesy 100% correct
Sometimes God allows them and/or false prophets to mis-prophesy and/or prophesy jargons

Hahahaha! High level technique guess works.

Chai! I don't even know how to laugh again. Those spirits must be serious geniuses.

My guy, don't try to argue again, let your friend help you out.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

Keep deluding yourself bro

Act 16:16-19 , a servant girl that had the spirit of PRedIction , she predict future happenings perfectly that her masters made HUGE PROFIT from it .

I pity ya .

Chai! you got me abi.

if I hear. (Thank God at least you are using scriptures)

now listen to this.

"Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the Lord has departed from you and has become your adversary? 17 The Lord has done [d]accordingly as He spoke through me; for the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, to David. 18 As you did not [e]obey the Lord and did not execute His fierce wrath on Amalek, so the Lord has done this thing to you this day. 19 Moreover the Lord will also give over Israel along with you into the hands of the Philistines, therefore tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. Indeed the Lord will give over the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines!”

Please can demons or evil spirits call God Lord? Just show me one scripture to show were the devil or a demon called God Lord.

If you believe they can, then what of this scripture:

"Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit."

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God"

So how are we to test if a spirit is from God?

Enlighten me. I want to learn.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:
Keep deluding yourself bro

Act 16:16-19 , a servant girl that had the spirit of PRedIction , she predict future happenings perfectly that her masters made HUGE PROFIT from it .

I pity ya .
You dey mind him, the delusion is legendary gan ni.
Told me God allows the spirits to predict whenever He deems fit

That one you pointed too is another classic example, but you know our friend won't bulge, first want to hear it or wouldn't have none of it
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

That one you pointed too is another classic example, but you know our friend won't bulge, first want to hear it or wouldn't have none of it

Oga, your friend never answer my question. grin
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

From the classic example like you said.

The slave girl, did she foretell what God was going to do in ppl's lives?

How did the evil spirit know the counsel of God? or did God tell the spirit?

But yet we saw from Saul's case, what God was going to do was foretold.

You don't even know how foretelling works.

You na never jam questions yet.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jozzy4: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Chai! you got me abi.

if I hear. (Thank God at least you are using scriptures)

now listen to this.

"Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the Lord has departed from you and has become your adversary? 17 The Lord YAHWEH has done [d]accordingly as He spoke through me; for the Lord YAHWEH has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, to David. 18 As you did not [e]obey the Lord YAHWEH and did not execute His fierce wrath on Amalek, so the Lord YAHWEH has done this thing to you this day. 19 Moreover the Lord YAHWEH will also give over Israel along with you into the hands of the Philistines, therefore tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. Indeed the Lord YAHWEH will give over the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines!”

[s] Please can demons or evil spirits call God Lord? Just show me one scripture to show were the devil or a demon called God Lord.

If you believe they can, then what of this scripture:

"Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit."

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God"

So how are we to test if a spirit is from God?

[/s]

Enlighten me. I want to learn.

Check the above , its the english translators that deliberatly CHANGE Gods Name YAHWEH to LORD .

" YAHWEH" appear in the manucrispt not lord .

That should solve your confusion .
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

Check the above , its the english translators that deliberatly CHANGE Gods Name YAHWEH to LORD .

Thanks be to God, I am always one step ahead. grin

Helloooo! First of all, no one ever in the bible ever used the english word Lord. But the Hebrew word and the Greek.

"the Hebrew word for "Lord", when they encountered the name of God, "YHWH", which was thus translated into Greek in each instance as kyrios." Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrios

"The Greek word Kyrios (Κύριος) means "lord, Lord, master"

Given Name YAHWEH

USAGE: Theology
PRONOUNCED: YAH-way [key]
Meaning & History
A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters"wink יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), which was transliterated into Roman script as Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God, it was only written and never spoken, which resulted in the original pronunciation becoming lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become". Source: http://www.behindthename.com/name/yahweh

As you can see, Hebrew: Yahweh =Greek: Kyrios =English: Lord/Master. The same word used in 1 Cor 12:3.

So tell me again, how you have solved the issue.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

Haha. A name that was too sacred even to be pronounced by Jews and not to be mentioned anyhow. It's now a demon that would pronounce it.

When God had told them "never mention my Name in vain"

You need to study man.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
From the classic example like you said.

The slave girl, did she foretell what God was going to do in ppl's lives?

How did the evil spirit know the counsel of God? or did God tell the spirit?

But yet we saw from Saul's case, what God was going to do was foretold.

You don't even know how foretelling works.

You na never jam questions yet
of course she did but you keep on playing the selective reading game.
Keep on conveniently ignoring already mentioned facts and truth that it's only when God allows it. Sogbo?

Do you not want to admit that nothing goes past God. That nothing happens without God allowing it. Even prophecy or is it foretelling, as you want to hide behind that word. LOL

Reiterating, God allowed the familiar spirit and that young girl to prophesy.

Go brush up or dust up your Bible to read about God giving prophets to lying spirits

Nothing happens or gets done on earth, especially if it is going to go against that rule "let man have dominion on earth etc" without God's saying so or authorisation.

Spirits don't have the mandate to operate on earth. They are only allowed if God permits.

Anyone that wants to operate on earth needs a body, without one that operation is done illegally, ALSO unless if God permits them to bypass the protocol or rule like that familiar spirit at Endor, Moses & Elijah at the mount of Transfiguration etcetera
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
of course she did but you keep on playing the selective reading game.
Keep on conveniently ignoring already mentioned facts and truth that it's only when God allows it. Sogbo?

Do you not want to admit that nothing goes past God. That nothing happens without God allowing it. Even prophecy or is it foretelling, as you want to hide behind that word. LOL

Reiterating, God allowed the familiar spirit and that young girl to prophesy.

Go brush up or dust up your Bible to read about God giving prophets to lying spirits

Nothing happens or gets done on earth, especially if it is going to go against that rule "let man have dominion on earth etc" without God's saying so or authorisation.

Spirits don't have the mandate to operate on earth. They are only allowed if God permits.

Anyone that wants to operate on earth needs a body, without one that operation is done illegally, unless if God permits them to bypass the protocol or rule like that familiar spirit at Endor, Moses & Elijah at the mount of Transfiguration etcetera

Read my reply to your Bros and don't be ignorant.

And BTW it was lying sprits to lie and not to foretell the future. Because those spirits never said anything of the future that came to pass.

Thank you.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jozzy4: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dont you read that Yahweh was translated Lord because they think its an abomination to pronounce Gods name . Infact the meaning of YAHWEH differs greatly from greek kyrios

Meaning of Yahweh , you wrote

JeromeJnr

The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be or to become"

Good , now lets check kyrios and see if it has the same meaning .

The Greek word kyrios means " lord , lord , master"

See your life .

Everyone knows the greek subtitute kyrios for the ORIGINAL HEBREW due to the jewish tradition . Yet you come here and say trash .
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Read my reply to your Bros and don't be ignorant.
Typical response

What's your point here anyway?

That spirits know the mind of God, that they are able to prophesy, predict the future or foretell? Either cases without God permitting it or authorising it?

Isn't that what you're saying? That spirits are to some degree, all knowing just as much as the Omniscient God is, isn't it?
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jozzy4: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Haha. A name that was too sacred even to be pronounced by Jews and not to be mentioned anyhow. It's now a demon that would pronounce it.

When God had told them "never mention my Name in vain"

You need to study man.

The Original hebrew manuscript reads Yahweh . Not the substituted LORD . Okay .

It seems you dont know the bible was originally written in hebrew language before your biased translators water down the whole thing .
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:
Dont you read that Yahweh was translated Lord because they think its an abomination to pronounce Gods name . Infact the meaning of YAHWEH differs greatly from greek kyrios

Meaning of Yahweh , you wrote

Good , now lets check kyrios and see if it has the same meaning .

See your life .

Everyone knows the greek subtitute kyrios for the ORIGINAL HEBREW due to the jewish tradition . Yet you come here and say trash .

Hahaha.

Oga, you no get any explanation to give again. Don't bring you own opinions.

I have caught you in your own web.

And where did you read that they translated it to Lord because it was am abomination?

Just as Elijah was Hebrew and Elias was Greek. Was it written that way because his own name to was sacred?

SMH! I am through with you man.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Typical response

What's your point here anyway?

That spirits know the mind of God, that they are able to prophesy, predict the future or foretell? Either cases without God permitting it or authorising it?

Isn't that what you're saying? That spirits are to some degree, all knowing just as much as the Omniscient God is, isn't it?

You are saying what you yourself said. undecided
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

The Original hebrew manuscript reads Yahweh . Not the substituted LORD . Okay .

It seems you dont know the bible was originally written in hebrew language before your biased translators water down the whole thing .

So Paul was a biased translator. Amazing!

FYI, The OT was written in Hebrew and the NT was written in Greek. Aramaic in some chapters of the OT.

Thank you.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jozzy4: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Hahaha.

Oga, you no get any explanation to give again. Don't bring you own opinions.

I have caught you in your own web.

And where did you read that they translated it to Lord because it was am abomination?

Just as Elijah was Hebrew and Elias was Greek. Was it writing that way because his own name to was sacred?

SMH! I am through with you man.

Yahweh " to be or to become"

Kyrios " Master"

Its clear , they aint equivalent . Am happy you now know that what APPEAR IN THE HEBREW MANUSCIPT OF 1SAMUEL 28 IS YAHWEH not LORD .
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jozzy4: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So Paul was a biased translator. Amazing!

FYI, The OT was written in Hebrew and the NT was written in Greek. Aramaic in some chapters of the OT.

Thank you.

1samuel 28 : YAHWEH not lord

Hebrew word for Lord is "Adonai "
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

You are trying way too hard My friend.

Even of you say so, it's still the same Yahweh name used when God said, do not call that name in vain.

In fact, in Deut 28: God said He will pour out curses on those that do not revere that Name.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

"I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB) is the opening phrase of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by ancient legal historians and Jewish and Christian biblical scholars.

I am Yahweh your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jozzy4: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You are trying way too hard My friend.

Even of you say so, it's still the same Yahweh name used when God said, do not call that name in vain.

In fact, in Deut 28: God said He will pour out curses on those that do not revere that Name.

Since you now agree its Yahweh that appear in 1samuel 28 . Your question about demons calling God " Lord" in that vese is automatically destroyed .

Get this down into your heart , fornicators , prostitutes , thieves , corrupt politicians all say Jesus is Lord on sundays and even weekdays .

So therefore , thats no big deal ; fake pastors heal in the name of Jesus as Lord ! Do U Agree ? EVEN IN THE BIBLE , Some men use the name of jesus to cast out demons , whereas they themselves use the power of demons .

So someone calling Yahweh Or his son Jesus "lord" doesnt mean they are from God .

" Not everyone saying Lord , Lord will enter into the kingdom of God" Matt 7:21-23 . Thats the point .
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

Since you now agree its Yahweh . Your question about demons calling God " Lord" is automatically destroyed .

Get this down into your heart , fornicators , prostitutes , thieves , corrupt politicians all say Jesus is Lord on sundays and even weekdays .

So therefore , thats no big deal ; fake pastors heal in the name of Jesus as Lord ! Do U Agree ? EVEN IN THE BIBLE , Some men use the name of jesus to cast out demons , whereas they themselves use the power of demons .

So someone calling Yahweh Or his son Jesus "lord" doesnt mean they are from God .

" Not everyone saying Lord , Lord will enter into the kingdom of God" Matt 7:21-23 . Thats the point .

My broda, I never agreed. How can I agree to your opinions.

I just wanted to prove a point.

But this arguememt is funny tho. We've long deviated from the topic and gone round the world.

It's cool though, I have learnt a lot. cool
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
You are saying what you yourself said. undecided
OK then, what are you saying and implying about spirit?

Tell us, how did/do they come about their information, how do they come about the knowledge and ability to prophesy, predict or foretell?

Is it guesswork or they have privy to God's mind and plan.

Do they see into God's mind?

Tell us what, in your own words, you're saying about spirits etcetera

Isn't you who asked this question:
"How did the evil spirit know the counsel of God? or did God tell the spirit?"

Answer that too please, in your response to this post
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
OK then, what are you saying and implying about spirit?

Tell us, how they come about their information, how do come about the knowledge and ability to prophesy, predict or foretell?

Tell us what, in your own words, you're saying about spirits etcetera

Isn't you who asked this question:
"How did the evil spirit know the counsel of God? or did God tell the spirit?"

Answer that too please, in your response to this post

My friend,

Prophesying the counsels of God is different from foretelling the future?

Familiar spirits can say something and with help of other spirits orchestrate an event to happen as they said.

But what we saw from that scripture, was what God was going to do and what He eventually did, the spirits can't orchestrate or move God's hand to do anything.

And usually if you know how evil foretelling works, they don't happen always as said and usually don't go as far into the future.

God does not use evil spirits to prophesy. That was why even as that slave girl said what we will call the truth concerning Paul and his partner, they still had to cast out that spirit.

I mean, why didn't God just leave the Spirit in her since it was helping them "preach" the gospel?
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
My friend,

Prophesying the counsels of God is different from foretelling the future?
Tell me something I don't already know. I threw all in the mix so that you won't be tempted to manuvoure. I was spoiling you with choices.

Jeromejnr:
Familiar spirits can say something and with help of other spirits orchestrate an event to happen as they said
LOL listen to yourself doing confused.com
Familiar spirits with the help of other spirits indeed. So how and where do these other spirits get their help from.
You don't half made me laugh here - he-he-he

Jeromejnr:
But what we saw from that scripture, was what God was going to do and what He eventually did, the spirits can't orchestrate or move God's hand to do anything.

And usually if you know how evil foretelling works, they don't happen always as said and usually don't go as far into the future
and that for you is when allows a lying spirit have the day

Jeromejnr:
God does not use evil spirits to prophesy. That was why even as that slave girl said what we will call the truth concerning Paul and his partner, they still had to cast out that spirit
That is what you think bro.
What about when God allowed the lying spirits to enter the prophets in Israel so that they gave false prophesy?

Jeromejnr:
I mean, why didn't God just leave the Spirit in her since it was helping them "preach" the gospel?
That is God's prerogative. At the appropriate time He put an end and stop to it.

You only haven't learnt a lot today but you have a lot more to learn LOL
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Tell me something I don't already know. I threw all in the mix so that you won't be tempted to manuvoure. I was spoiling you with choices.

LOL listen to yourself doing confused.com
Familiar spirits with the help of other spirits indeed. So how and where do these other spirits get their help from.
You don't half made me laugh here - he-he-he

and that for you is when allows a lying spirit have the day

That is what you think bro.
What about when God allowed the lying spirits to enter the prophets in Israel so that they gave false prophesy?

That is God's prerogative. At the appropriate time He put an end and stop to it.

You only haven't learnt a lot today but you have a lot more to learn LOL

All you just said now was your own opinion. No scriptures at all. Just what you think.

When you are ready to use scriptures to convey your point then tell me.

MuttleyLaff! Leave me alone o. Haha.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
All you just said now was your own opinion. No scriptures at all. Just what you think
Is that what they now call facts and truth. Opinions? "Just what you think"?

Jeromejnr:
When you are ready to use scriptures to convey your point then tell me
Is this your get out of jail free card, get out of a corner card?
What have I been doing since the beginning of this thread?
You want me to choke you with scriptures when the ones already provided is giving you stomach ache, hmm?

OK if you tell me what exactly you need scriptures to back up with then I'll oblige your special request. Deal?

Jeromejnr:
MuttleyLaff! Leave me alone o. Haha.
Show me the white flag, then I'll give you a breather LOL
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Is that what they now call facts and truth. Opinions? "Just what you think"?

Is this your get out of jail free card, get out of a corner card?
What have I been doing since the beginning of this thread?
You want me to choke you with scriptures when the ones already provided is giving you stomach ache, hmm?

OK if you tell me what exactly you need scriptures to back up with then I'll oblige your special request. Deal?

Show me the white flag, then I'll give you a breather LOL

Guy free me na. Your friend has given up since.

All so called scriptures you've brought I have countered them.

Anytime you are ready, feel free to choke me with scriptures. cool
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by DonXavi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
H
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by MuttleyLaff: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Guy free me na. Your friend has given up since
I am a one-man MOPOL

Jeromejnr:
All so called scriptures you've brought I have countered them
Bhuhahaha-haa-ha
You made me laugh. In your dreams you have.

Jeromejnr:
Anytime you are ready, feel free to choke me with scriptures. cool
Just ask me what specifically you want scriptures to back up or support, then your wish will be my command

My gloves are not off yet, so it hasn't gone bloody yet :-)
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
I am a one-man MOPOL

Bhuhahaha-haa-ha

Just ask me what specifically you want scriptures to back up or support, then your wish will be my command

Hahaha

I am guessing you have gone to do your research.
Re: The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. by Jeromejnr(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
I am a one-man MOPOL

Bhuhahaha-haa-ha

I want you to enlighten me on this scripture:

25Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27Finally, the woman died. 28Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

29Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.[/b]30At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. [b]31But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’b ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

33When the crowds heard this, they were astonished at his teaching.

As to the issue of resurrection from the dead. And if saints are in heaven or paradise right now or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / Top 20 Richest Pastors In The World - Number 6 Will Shock You / Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.