Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan (1082 Views)

Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. / Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here / Visas To Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea And Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by queenTG(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

My boss recently opened a new office in Baghdad and I have been detailed to go and man the place, recruit staff and build the company. The business manager in Kabul Afghanistan recently resigned. Please advice, do I go? My pay is good and there is prospects of increase. We operate international cargo and transfers. The business office in Kabul needs a manager. Anyone interested? Our pay is good and is in US dollars but the risk of Iraq and kabul is much? Wetin una think brodas and sisters
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Kc0022000(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2009
wetin u sef think b4 u write here ?

1 Like

Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Thadude(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
Is this a new method?, I smell a scam oh! nairalanders beware.
Any body wen loose him money na him know ooooooooooo.
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Afam4eva(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2009
@ post

Happy trip
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Biabeke(f): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2009
Bros! E b like say u dey Kolomental no b small.
Na which kind boss u get wey go open runs for Baghdad.My husband is in the US Army and is currently in Iraq(in Baghdad) on deployment.I am sorry for you.things ar not the way yur oga paint it to be unless u won go die for dat side infact the US are pulling out very soon which means u ar on yur own (O.Y.O)
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by prittigrrr(f): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2009
Will u guys have private security like many of the US corporations do?
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Biabeke(f): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2009
Don't listen to the fool even the private companies will pull out and I mean soon right after the elction comming up soon.
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by yousouph(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2009
If u are tired of & dont want 2 die in Naija, consider d trip
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Hauwa1: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2009
Biabeke, things are getting better in Iraq right now.

poster, let the guys go smiley not you, you should be home tending to Baby TG cheesy
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by Biabeke(f): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2009
Better in the sense that the attacks are not that much but there is still attacks,Tell me would you want to be in a country where you can be driving and the next minute you hit an explosive or you are just walking and you get hit by fragments from explosive blast.They are still attacking both their own people and the Americans aswell.Tell me what make a Nigerian different or safe?
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by chykeo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2009
thanks guys u are right ooooooo, which kind of money i'm looking for i'm not going i will manage whith this one i still young oooooo. but if my boss drop me down becose of saing no what will i do? undecided
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by queenTG(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
I'm afraid guys thanks a lot for u advice but what can i tell my boss and if i say no he can put me out of the door what can i do?
Re: Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan by blacksta(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
you dont have to go that far to die what difference btw iraq and nigeria? Although in iraq bombs are exploding everyday but the almighty poverty bombs is constant in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River / The Top 10 Most Beautiful Villages In The UK / Schengen Visa And Spouse Visa/brp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.