Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Visas To Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea And Libya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visas To Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea And Libya (1000 Views)

French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? / Amb. McCulley Moves To Fast Track Issuing US Visas To Nigerians / Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visas To Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea And Libya by sovpounds(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
i am an ex Protocol Officer of one of the Nigerian banks with vast knowledge of the immigration requirements of several countries. particularly i have good knowledge of the visa requirements for Nigerians interested in visiting Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea and Libya for pleasure, business or to study.

if you are interested in visiting any of these countries or indeed any country please email me on sovshow@hotmail.com
grin

(1) (Reply)

UK £3000 Immigration Bond Scheme Scrapped - BBC / Nigerians In Togo / Scam Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.