Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano (5429 Views)

What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. / About Religious Intolerance In Nigeria / About Religious Intolerance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

I lie? grin grin I know you're shocked that Muslims were as advanced as this. Hehehe, how was your day brahh?
oh great, a frenemy relationship. Two can play this . . .

Yeah, I was great. Reading news of how advanced Muslims blow themselves up for God was especially refreshing. grin grin
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

It is fully clear to me now that muslims and arabs never invented anything ever. University and obtics long existed before Islam. This is clearly another Al-Taqiyyah lie your fold is known for.

The level of innocent bloodshed on Arab hands won't allow them to invent anything.

You know what? There are so many inventions that can be fully traced to Jews and Christians. So keep quiet and face your wicked bloody moon God.
No doubt Christians and Jews invented, but trying to portray Muslims as nothing is not right. Many of this Christian inventors depended on works of Muslims.

Coming to bloodshed, the wars and bloodshed your biblical jesus commanded can't be written! Are you willingly to challenge that fact?!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
what is this one saying? undecided
Why are you ascribing the achievement of Al hazen to Islam? Man, what's wrong with you? Do you know that the ancient romans invented cement? Why don't you erect pantheons to Jupiter then and worship him because obviously, his religion gave you something to live in?

Were they Muslims or not? What were this people before Islam was introduced to them? I won't forget this post from my brother here.

"western civilization predates xtianity thousands of years infact the dark ages coincided with xtianity's take over of the roman empire.what where Arabs before Islam,the entire Arab life revolved around Islam even science historians basically puts/see the Arab civilisation as the Islamic civilisation." Tartar9

You're quick to disassociate Muslims-Islam and their scientific and knowledge advancement, but you're quick to associate them and Islam with terrorism even when the scriptures opposes it. That's what I can hypocrisy and double standards.

Dude, I saw the stuff you wrote up there, are you aware that Pythagoras attended a university in his time?

Don't get emotional about it, the name of the University will do!

Which by the way was 1000 years before Islam, what, did they travel back in time to establish that one too?

No one is claiming Muslims discovered everything, but the fact is Muslims impacted your life.

By the way, what is the name of this Cairo university you keep yapping about? Tell me. undecided

Al Azhar University is one of the Oldest University in the world, it's in Cairo, Egypt. The Oldest in the world(Guinness World Records and UNESCO) is
University of al-Qarawiyyin, Fez, Morocco.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh great, a frenemy relationship. Two can play this . . .

Yeah, I was great. Reading news of how advanced Muslims blow themselves up for God was especially refreshing. grin grin
Mehn seriously I'm tired of those re'tards blowing themselves up. What is amazing is the Qur'an and hadith clearly warns against Suicide. I actually heard the bible doesn't prohibit suicide? What's your say on that? shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Thank you my brother. That was exactly the point I was trying to make in my earlier post. I knew those dumbass arabs cannot invent anything on earth with the level of innocent life bloodshed on their hands.
Your grievances is with who exactly? Muslims or Arabs? Remember that more than 60% of Muslims aren't Arabs! We've Arab Christians too, so please specify! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Angelou(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Was it by Christians?! undecided
lets just agree that adherents of both religions contributed to scientific breakthrough in the world shikena grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your grievances is with who exactly? Muslims or Arabs? Remember that more than 60% of Muslims aren't Arabs! We've Arab Christians too, so please specify! cheesy

Clearly muslims. Arabs or non Arabs
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
tartar9:
STFU! and answer with facts the only 'university' and 'optics' existing before Islam where based on mythology or at most philosophical ramblings real science began with Arabs and what bloodshed? how many countries have they invaded,how many genocides and world wars have they caused you fool!
I know you very well on this forum as a hardened, arrogant, radicalized, murder ready muhammedian.

I'm glad I've touched some raw nerves by exposing the truth.

When the Al-Taqiyyah lies of your religion are exposed you fellas resort to abuses and temper tantrums and next is beheading and bloodshed. Wicked generation of murderers.

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Were they Muslims or not? What were this people before Islam was introduced to them? I won't forget this post from my brother here.

"western civilization predates xtianity thousands of years infact the dark ages coincided with xtianity's take over of the roman empire.what where Arabs before Islam,the entire Arab life revolved around Islam even science historians basically puts/see the Arab civilisation as the Islamic civilisation." Tartar9

You're quick to disassociate Muslims-Islam and their scientific and knowledge advancement, but you're quick to associate them and Islam with terrorism even when the scriptures opposes it. That's what I can hypocrisy and double standards.

Don't get emotional about it, the name of the University will do!

No one is claiming Muslims discovered everything, but the fact is Muslims impacted your life.

Al Azhar University is one of the Oldest University in the world, it's in Cairo, Egypt. The Oldest in the world(Guinness World Records and UNESCO) is
University of al-Qarawiyyin, Fez, Morocco.
those are just the oldest existing univeristies. undecided these universities we established in the ninth century. The actual oldest universities started in the sixth century. Hundreds of years earlier. Just because something survived till the present day doesn't make it the master or founder of what it does. undecided you just read stuff without understanding it.

Anyway, seems you are perciving this from a Christian-Muslim perspective. I'm not checkimg you from that perspective. I'm doing so from a reason perspective. Christianity itself is not innocent. What, with the crusades and their obbsessive witch hunts in the dark ages. But those methods have been changed. They're being dynamic. Islam is rigid and backward. Following the words of a fifth century sun baked man to the letter. In this age, they still do polygamy and cut off thieves hand. I suppose the word kleptomania doesn't exist in their dictionary. undecided and there is not one Muslim that can speak up against these ridiculous practices! You have all been brainwashed! Christians speak out! The catholics burnt several Christians at the stake for "heresy" which was the truth! Yet, they did not stop crying for reason! Justice!
As the world progresses, Islam will become more and more redundant until it vanishes altogether. Either that or they change. undecided
The world cannot continue to put up with evolutionary brakes. grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mehn seriously I'm tired of those re'tards blowing themselves up. What is amazing is the Qur'an and hadith clearly warns against Suicide. I actually heard the bible doesn't prohibit suicide? What's your say on that? shocked cheesy grin
the bible expects that it's readers posses common sense. wink
I don't know what the Quran contains that is making these guys blow themselves up but someone should tell them that the universe ends I'm a googol years. They can't fvck' seventy virgins for that long. grin grin
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

No doubt Christians and Jews invented, but trying to portray Muslims as nothing is not right. Many of this Christian inventors depended on works of Muslims.

Coming to bloodshed, the wars and bloodshed your biblical jesus commanded can't be written! Are you willingly to challenge that fact?!
cheesy
You people are full of lies. If ever a Christian inventor depended on works of Muslims (which I greatly doubt) then you can be sure a thousand muslim inventions (if ever any) will be dependent on that of Christians.

I would have asked you to show me where Jesus fought wars or commanded wars, genocide and bloodshed in His lifetime and to his present day disciples as muhammad did... but no I won't ask you cos you'll straight up lie or quote something from a muslim terrorist website. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Angelou:
lets just agree that adherents of both religions contributed to scientific breakthrough in the world shikena grin
Now you're talking! grin grin grin Bros oya **extends hands for friendship** grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

You people are full of lies. If ever a Christian investor depended on works of Muslims (which I greatly doubt) then you can be sure a thousand muslim inventions (if ever any) will be dependent on that of Christians.

I would have asked you to show me where Jesus fought wars or commanded wars, genocide and bloodshed in His lifetime and to his present day disciples as muhammad did... but no I won't ask you cos you'll straight up lie or quote something from a muslim terrorist website. Thanks but no thanks.
Christians depended on works of Muslims, I showed that in page 0-1. Before I start showing how Jesus command wars, is Jesus God?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
the bible expects that it's readers posses common sense. wink
I don't know what the Quran contains that is making these guys blow themselves up but someone should tell them that the universe ends I'm a googol years. They can't fvck' seventy virgins for that long. grin grin
70 virgins? shocked I haven't heard of that before, but many Christians still don't have that common sense, they still commit suicide. grin Is it that Jesus didn't give them sense?! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Christians depended on works of Muslims, I showed that in page 0-1. Before I start showing how Jesus command wars, is Jesus God?! undecided
If you are looking for a good opportunity to lie then you just missed.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

70 virgins? shocked I haven't heard of that before, but many Christians still don't have that common sense, they still commit suicide. grin Is it that Jesus didn't give them sense?! cry
it's that they're not even Christians at all. They just go to church. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your point? That muslims don't commit suicide?.. Oya lie again!!

Even at that, the Christian that commits suicide by killing himself only and the muslim that commits murder and genocide by killing millions of innocent people who is better.

Besides what of the muslim suicide bombers that kill themselves and several innocent people.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
those are just the oldest existing univeristies. undecided these universities we established in the ninth century. The actual oldest universities started in the sixth century.

Are you scared of the name? Mention the names, if you can't then Muslims built the oldest University! grin

Hundreds of years earlier. Just because something survived till the present day doesn't make it the master or founder of what it does. undecided you just read stuff without understanding it.

Is this how you argue? You mentioned nothing, you're just speculating. At lest I mentioned the name of the University, the country and even some students who were Christians. Pope Sylvester in the 13th Century studied here. Mention the name of your so-called University!

Anyway, seems you are perciving this from a Christian-Muslim perspective. I'm not checkimg you from that perspective. I'm doing so from a reason perspective.

Of course you are, the moment you asked for 3 things Muslims did that impacted the world, you've turned it into Muslim-Christain Issue.

Christianity itself is not innocent.

Hope some ignorant Christians can see this!

What, with the crusades and their obbsessive witch hunts in the dark ages.

Cc ByfireByfire, thank God you testify to the bloody history of Christianity.

But those methods have been changed. They're being dynamic.

They changed because everything went secular, it means you guys abandoned Christ.

Islam is rigid and backward.

You've started again o, remember that without Muslims you for not go University o! grin

Following the words of a fifth century sun baked man to the letter.

Sorry no Muslims existed in Arabia in the 5th Century, better research well before engaging me in an argument. undecided

In this age, they still do polygamy and cut off thieves hand. I suppose the word kleptomania doesn't exist in their dictionary. undecided and there is not one Muslim that can speak up against these ridiculous practices!

And this why Armed Robbery is low in Islamic States, Adultery and Fornication is zero. HIV/AIDS is almost zero, is that a coincidence?! What is amazing is that Christains troop into this countries that implement Shariah law. By the way, i don't think the bible prohibited Polygamy!

You have all been brainwashed! Christians speak out! The catholics burnt several Christians at the stake for "heresy" which was the truth! Yet, they did not stop crying for reason! Justice!

brain·wash - /ˈbrānˌwôSH,ˈbrānˌwäSH/
verb
1. make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.

I'll like you to stop using the word "brainwashed" since no one forced me into Islam, no one forcefully taught me about Islam.

As the world progresses, Islam will become more and more redundant until it vanishes altogether. Either that or they change. undecided
The world cannot continue to put up with evolutionary brakes. grin

Hehehehehehehe! grin grin The rate at which people trooped into Islam after 9/11 was shocking! Islam would continue to grow and there's nothing you and your cohorts can do. OK?! wink

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
it's that they're not even Christians at all. They just go to church. wink
Exactly how boko-are-rams, ISIS, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, etc aren't true Muslims, just using Islam as a cover up! Wouldn't you agree with me? grin
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Your point? That muslims don't commit suicide?.. Oya lie again!!

See this Christian terrorist o, where did I say Muslims don't commit suicide? I said suicide is prohibited in the Qur'an and hadith whereas the bible didn't. Open ya eyes o!

Even at that, the Christian that commits suicide by killing himself only and the muslim that commits murder and genocide by killing millions of innocent people who is better.

Suicide is suicide either in large scale or small scale. Samson committed suicide killing thousands, so would that justify large scale. My own is suicide is prohibited in Islam therefore anyone who commits it is going to Hell according to the hadith of Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)

Besides what of the muslim suicide bombers that kill themselves and several innocent people.

They're on their own, it is not justifiable!
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

If you are looking for a good opportunity to lie then you just missed.
Terrorist Is Jesus God or not?! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Exactly how boko-are-rams, ISIS, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, etc aren't true Muslims, just using Islam as a cover up! Wouldn't you agree with me? grin
then why has the "true" Muslims kept quiet?
Yeah, I thought so too.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
then why has the "true" Muslims kept quiet?
Yeah, I thought so too.
We didn't keep quiet bro, check my profile and see the amounts of topics I've created refuting them. A Brother of mine(Rilwayn001) created threads refuting verses they misinterpret. Our President leading this country against them is a Muslim, the countries fighting ISIS consists of Muslims(remember a Muslim Jordanian pilot was beheaded in the process). Muslims are at the forefront fighting, don't tell me you aren't aware of that? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

See this Christian terrorist o, where did I say Muslims don't commit suicide? I said suicide is prohibited in the Qur'an and hadith whereas the bible didn't. Open ya eyes o!

Suicide is suicide either in large scale or small scale. Samson committed suicide killing thousands, so would that justify large scale. My own is suicide is prohibited in Islam therefore anyone who commits it is going to Hell according to the hadith of Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)

They're on their own, it is not justifiable!
You are a liar. You clearly know islam supports and Uses suicide as their strategy. You are among those that'll yell "Islam is peace" to gain trust and sympathy from non-muslims and with that achieved turn around to kill them at their unguarded moment.

Look I'm the last person on this earth muslims can decieve.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

You are a liar. You clearly know islam supports and Uses suicide as their strategy. You are among those that'll yell "Islam is peace" to gain trust and sympathy from non-muslims and with that achieved turn around to kill them at their unguarded moment.

Look I'm the last person on this earth muslims can decieve.
Why your blood dey hot? grin grin Islam clearly prohibits suicide. I'm waiting for you to disprove that fact, stop lamenting. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Rilwayne001: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

We didn't keep quiet bro, check my profile and see the amounts of topics I've created refuting them. A Brother of mine(Rilwayn001) created threads refuting verses they misinterpret. Our President leading this country against them is a Muslim, the countries fighting ISIS consists of Muslims(remember a Muslim Jordanian pilot was beheaded in the process). Muslims are at the forefront fighting, don't tell me you aren't aware of that? cheesy

InshaAllah, I'll continue with the refutations tommorow. Its been a busy weekend here and our transformer suddenly developed fault which is yet to be rectified. I can see some of our christian brothers trying every possible means to stop me from doing those works by copying and pasting there biased explanation made by some anti-islam site. I'll try as much as possible to ignore them until I'm done with all my refutations.

JazakAllahu Kairan dear brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you scared of the name? Mention the names, if you can't then Muslims built the oldest University! grin

Is this how you argue? You mentioned nothing, you're just speculating. At lest I mentioned the name of the University, the country and even some students who were Christians. Pope Sylvester in the 13th Century studied here. Mention the name of your so-called University!

Of course you are, the moment you asked for 3 things Muslims did that impacted the world, you've turned it into Muslim-Christain Issue.

Hope some ignorant Christians can see this!

Cc ByfireByfire, thank God you testify to the bloody history of Christianity.

They changed because everything went secular, it means you guys abandoned Christ.

You've started again o, remember that without Muslims you for not go University o! grin

Sorry no Muslims existed in Arabia in the 5th Century, better research well before engaging me in an argument. undecided

And this why Armed Robbery is low in Islamic States, Adultery and Fornication is zero. HIV/AIDS is almost zero, is that a coincidence?! What is amazing is that Christains troop into this countries that implement Shariah law. By the way, i don't think the bible prohibited Polygamy!

brain·wash - /ˈbrānˌwôSH,ˈbrānˌwäSH/
verb
1. make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.

I'll like you to stop using the word "brainwashed" since no one forced me into Islam, no one forcefully taught me about Islam.

Hehehehehehehe! grin grin The rate at which people trooped into Islam after 9/11 was shocking! Islam would continue to grow and there's nothing you and your cohorts can do. OK?! wink
people trooped into Islam after thousands of people were killed by Muslims and that makes you happy. Yet, you are trying to disassociate yourself from book haram. What is the difference? They do the dirty work and you smile to yourselves in secret. undecided woah, this religion is more bleeped up than I previously thought. Well, I don't blame you sha. You are naturally inclined to argue for what you've been led to believe.
I hope Allah enjoys his meal of innocent blood being offered to him daily by his university building freak followers. undecided

There are no names for me to give you. The monks didn't name their universties. undecided
However, I will not take what you said above from you. In any religion, there will always be misfits and erroneous individuals who will try to Robert the goals of such. In those cases, it is your duty as a "true" follower to take action against them. But er . . . that's not happening. In fact, they are even rejoicing about 9/11 . . . why? Because there was no error. Those terrorists are men after Allah's heart. And the other Muslims actually admire them. undecided

One more thing. How did establishing one of the earliest existing universities impact the world in a good way.
I want to know.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by ByfireByfire: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why your blood dey hot? grin grin Islam clearly prohibits suicide. I'm waiting for you to disprove that fact, stop lamenting. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't have to disprove something you are clearly aware of. Okay let me ask you one single question to know how honest you are:- What will self acclaimed non radical muslims yourself do when a non muslim curses your prophet in public or burns the quran in public?

If you refuse to answer this question, then it becomes clearly obvious why you won't answer it.

I'm here to prove to you that all muslims are murderers.
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

you guys had better step up your game. undecided
Because it seems to me that you're being hypocritical about the whole thing. You're only retailating because they went out of control and started killing Muslims too.
Good to know you guys don't like to be bombed every other Saturday. grin
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
you guys had better step up your game. undecided
Because it seems to me that you're being hypocritical about the whole thing. You're only retailating because they went out of control and started killing Muslims too.
Good to know you guys don't like to be bombed every other Saturday. grin
What is hypocritical about this now? Muslims have always been victims. Christians don't suffer as much as Muslims, so don't get it twisted! cheesy
Re: Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano by Demmzy15(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:

I don't have to disprove something you are clearly aware of. Okay let me ask you one single question to know how honest you are:- What will self acclaimed non radical muslims yourself do when a non muslim curses your prophet in public or burns the quran in public?

If you refuse to answer this question, then it becomes clearly obvious why you won't answer it.

I'm here to prove to you that all muslims are murderers.
It is punishable by some government, so why would those people cause trouble when they know it's forbidden in that area. I can't take justice by own self, but the authority can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.