Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit (5436 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by tola9ja: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2015

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members of His Congregation and Claims the [size=15pt]Holy Spirit [/size]Told Him to Do it

A self-styled 53-year-old pastor from Nigeria who impregnated more than 20 members of his congregation, including several married women and young girls, claiming that the Holy Spirit told him to have sex with them has been arrested for sexual abuse.

Ebere Amaraizu, DSP, a spokesman for the Enugu State Police Command told NaiJ that general overseer of Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity, Pastor Timothy Ngwu, was arrested for abusing his female members.

"The pastor claims to be obeying prophetic/spiritual injunction to do the will of God, which is to impregnate any one chosen and revealed by the Holy Spirit, irrespective of whether the woman is married or not," said Amaraizu.

"When the woman is delivered of the baby, the child remains in the ministry with the mother for life," he added.

According to a Vanguard report, Ngwu was reported to the police by his estranged wife, Veronica Ngwu, who got tired of his lascivious behavior after he impregnated her young niece.

A brother of the pastor, who did not want to be identified, told Vanguard that he had been warning Ngwu and his family about his behavior for a long time but he refused to listen. The arrest, he said, was God's wrath falling on his brother.

"Let me tell you, God's anger has befallen my brother, we have severally appealed to him to stop what he was doing but he refused. He has colonized our compound, bearing children with recklessness. He accused us of being jealous of him because he is doing the will of God," the brother told Vanguard.

"Look at these buildings here," he said pointing to the church compound. "He (pastor) has converted all of them to himself in the name of vineyard. I can't say exactly what informed his spirit to the devilish act in the name of God. He sacked his betrothed wife who has three children for him and embarked on impregnating married women and young girls. Look at the whole compound littered with children of different sex and age," he lamented.

"How can an educated man of his status reason like an unrefined man? All members of the vineyard are fools, how can a woman abandon her husband for another man in the name of worshiping God and practice adultery? I cannot get myself involved in this matter; Vero has opened the vessel of worms in the vineyard. Let them sort themselves out with the police but I want the ministry to be shut down completely," he added.

Ngwu told NaiJ that he has approximately five wives with 13 children along with concubines he acquired by the prophetic will of God.

He said he never had sex with any of the married women unless their husbands agreed with the request of the Holy Spirit.

Calista Omeje and Assumpta Odo, two of the women who left their husbands to live with the pastor said they did so based on the pastor's prophetic anointing.

Calista, who has 10 children with her husband, said Ngwu had impregnated her but the baby died. She also revealed that she gave her daughter to him. Odo, a mother of eight, said Ngwu impregnated her and her daughter.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-impregnates-20-members-of-his-congregation-and-claims-the-holy-spirit-told-him-to-do-it-123038/

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by richol(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG FOOL HE IS
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by tola9ja: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
tartar9 9jaforlife EMPIREE

COME SEE WHAT OREMUSSANCTUS FATHER DO TO THOSE THAT PATRONAGE THEM IN THERE BUSINESS CENTER

CHAI DIARISGODHOO

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Empiree: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2015
richol:
A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG FOOL HE IS
I dont think he's the fool. he's hustler. Those women are the BIGGEST FOOLS

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by delishpot: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Cheiiii. This is a bad ihian oooo shocked
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by richol(m): 1:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Empiree:
I dont think he's the fool. he's hustler. Those women are the BIGGEST FOOLS
I CONCUR
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 2:30am On Mar 05, 2015
If it was a Muslim who did this, you would have seen the likes of Ifeann aka parisbookaddict drooling all over this place. She would have claimed that it's the spirit of Muhammad but now that it's a Christian, she will perfectly understand that devil is at work. Crazy world!!

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Piloeternity(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2015
This pastor is Badoo Lee.... grin grin Just giving this expensive fuel to dem girls.

#Konji
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Ifeann(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2015
9jaforlife:
If it was a Muslim who did this, you would have seen the likes of Ifeann aka parisbookaddict drooling all over this place. She would have claimed that it's the spirit of Muhammad but now that it's a Christian, she will perfectly understand that devil is at work. Crazy world!!

Lol.. this is disgusting. . We christains know that false prophets have gone into the world. .

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

unfortunately people who don't read the bible will fall victim.

Even tho Mohammed approves of polygamy (legalzed adultery) and sex with sex slaves ...it is only right to say Mohammed would not have approved of this especially if the man is married..
if a muslim does this that the pastor did he has to be stoned to death for adultery. .
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by tartar9(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
tola9ja:
tartar9 9jaforlife EMPIREE

COME SEE WHAT OREMUSSANCTUS FATHER DO TO THOSE THAT PATRONAGE THEM IN THERE BUSINESS CENTER

CHAI DIARISGODHOO
it isn't their fault na they need to implant enough SEED of the 'Holy' Spirit on earth since they will be castrated in hellven.that's why they can't stop thinking of 72 virgins.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
tartar9:
it isn't their fault na they need to implant enough SEED of the 'Holy' Spirit on earth since they will be castrated in hellven.that's why they can't stop thinking of 72 virgins.
re ya back tartar9 from depression?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
I blame God...where was he, when all these rubbish were happening?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
9jaforlife:
[size=14pt]If it was a Muslim who did this,[/size] you would have seen the likes of Ifeann aka parisbookaddict drooling all over this place. [size=14pt]She would have claimed that it's the spirit of Muhammad but now that it's a Christian,[/size] she will perfectly understand that devil is at work. Crazy world!!

In fact the two bolded parts fall out simple sense.

Not that I'm in support of this act but comparing this with what is happening in Muslims world today is pathetic.

Firstly, I believe you'll prefer someone impregnating your daughter than the person to kill your daughter. At least if Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban e.t.c are only impregnating women today the case will be different (Husband will warn his wife and parents will warn their daughters not to move anyhow) but taking LIFE is so heartfelt.

Secondly, what is going on in Muslims world today ARE PRESCRIBE in the Qu'ran that's why the evil men always have Qu'ran back up for their act but this man ONLY CLAIMED GOD DIRECTED him, which doesn't have any scriptural back up or can be traced to JESUS CHRIST or ALL the blessed Apostles who took over from Jesus. It's now left for you to do a research whether God truly told him so or not but I can challenge you to bring any verse where it was commanded to practice this from the Bible.

So if a Muslim killed it is as a result of what Muhammad practiced and prescribed for him/her.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by waldigit: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
tola9ja:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-impregnates-20-members-of-his-congregation-and-claims-the-holy-spirit-told-him-to-do-it-123038/

Atheists, do you think all these women are that daft. That is devils at work.
This is where the wisdom of God is.
Go to the devil O ye atheists and learn the majesty of God from his deeds
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by tola9ja: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
waldigit:

Atheists, do you think all these women are that daft. That is devils at work.
This is where the wisdom of God is.
Go to the devil O ye atheists and learn the majesty of God from his deeds

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

In fact the two bolded parts fall out simple sense.

Not that I'm in support of this act but comparing this with what is happening in Muslims world today is pathetic.

Firstly, I believe you'll prefer someone impregnating your daughter than the person to kill your daughter. At least if Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban e.t.c are only impregnating women today the case will be different (Husband will warn his wife and parents will warn their daughters not to move anyhow) but taking LIFE is so heartfelt.

Secondly, what is going on in Muslims world today ARE PRESCRIBE in the Qu'ran that's why the evil men always have Qu'ran back up for their act but this man ONLY CLAIMED GOD DIRECTED him, which doesn't have any scriptural back up or can be traced to JESUS CHRIST or ALL the blessed Apostles who took over from Jesus. It's now left for you to do a research whether God truly told him so or not but I can challenge you to bring any verse where it was commanded to practice this from the Bible.

So if a Muslim killed it is as a result of what Muhammad practiced and prescribed for him/her.

Infact, ALL of your post fall out any form of sense.

You're not in support of the act but you're trying to diminish the gravity of it Saying one form of barbarity is better is pure hypocricy!

First I DON'T PREFER any form of savagery. All forms of inhumanity are bad and should be condemned, especially when committed in the name of God. You talk as if the children kidnapped by Boko Haram were in night clubs when they were abducted. Do you think that you've been spared from BH violence because you're smart??

You all love to sing the tune of how there's so much fights in Muslim countries, is it not your so called loving christian nations that are fueling the fights? Creating and funding terrorist groups and providing them with weapons to distabilize their territories just to be able to gain control of their oil?

Your bible is full of 'kill' quotes but you never pay attention to that. When millions of people die in christian inspired wars you blame the initiators but when a Muslim is involved in any crime you blame Islam. When Hilary Clinton confessed that America created Al Qaeda or when Bush said God (of christians) inspired him to fight Iraq war, did you blame christianity?? Yet, when some lunatics who are also condemned by Muslims claim that they're following Islam by killing others, you people will say it's Islam that truly taught them.

The claim that violence in the Middle East are supported by the Quran is pure lies and propaganda that generations of Islamophobes like you have heartlessly circulated for long. If all your attacks against Islam had worked, no Muslim would be alive today. But you've always ended up right where you started and you ALWAYS will.

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol.. this is disgusting. . We christains know that false prophets have gone into the world. .

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

unfortunately people who don't read the bible will fall victim.

Even tho Mohammed approves of polygamy (legalzed adultery) and sex with sex slaves ...it is only right to say Mohammed would not have approved of this especially if the man is married..
if a muslim does this that the pastor did he has to be stoned to death for adultery. .

Quran has said it all...

Q4:171
"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs"

As for rape of war victims, see what the bible has to say...

Bible Condones Rape of War Victims
"Are they not finding and dividing the spoil-- a girl or two for each warrior, the spoil of colored garments for Sisera, the spoil of an embroidered garment or two for my neck?" Judges 5:30

And if that church was to follow the bible's instructions, the pastor and those women would have been dead....

‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death" Leviticus 20:10

So, keep on rambling!

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:
Infact, ALL of your post fall out any form of sense.

Really So what about the poo you just posted?

You're not in support of the act but you're trying to diminish the gravity of it Saying one form of barbarity is better is pure hypocricy!

Wrong conception about my post, evil cannot be done away in human society until Jesus comes but as we live in evil generation MAN believe that less evil should befall them than TOTAL ELIMINATED FROM life. If someone was hit by a vehicle even to the point of death the Family will continue to spend money to make sure the person survive death.

First I DON'T PREFER any form of savagery. All forms of inhumanity are bad and should be condemned, especially when committed in the name of God.

You DON'T PREFER it but the truth of the matter is YOU CAN'T STOP IT which you must have alternative IN CASE such happened

You talk as if the children kidnapped by Boko Haram were in night clubs when they were abducted.

Please where does my post imply your statement?

Do you think that you've been spared from BH violence because you're smart??

So you know this and you DON'T PREFER one to another. Now that I know I'm not smart but I'LL PREFER MY DAUGHTER TO FALL into the hand of man who will impregnate her THAN BOKO HARAM to kill her.

You all love to sing the tune of how there's so much fights in Muslim countries, is it not your so called loving christian nations that are fueling the fights? Creating and funding terrorist groups and providing them with weapons to distabilize their territories just to be able to gain control of their oil?

Lol Now it is Christians who founded Islamic terrorist because of their oil, please does Borno state have oil?

Your bible is full of 'kill' quotes but you never pay attention to that.

Thank God that you say we never pay ATTENTION TO IT which is better THAN MUSLIMS who PAY attention to their own which is the point you're confusing with each other.

When millions of people die in christian inspired wars you blame the initiators

INSPIRED BY WHO? please provide evidence.

but when a Muslim is involved in any crime you blame Islam.

Because the founder of Islam PRACTICE THEM and at the same time PRESCRIBED for Muslims.

When Hilary Clinton confessed that America created Al Qaeda or when Bush said God (of christians) inspired him to fight Iraq war, did you blame christianity??

Is America Christianity?
Bush made the same claim that this man made as God inspired him (Them) but the question is was it commanded by GOD in the Bible or PRACTICE BY JESUS HIMSELF or they draw their inspiration from the Bible?
I think the only evidence here is to ask God Himself whether He truly inspired them.

Yet, when some lunatics who are also condemned by Muslims claim that they're following Islam by killing others, you people will say it's Islam that truly taught them.

Was it not stated clearly in the Quran?
When Clinton says (according to you) America created Al-qeada does it support it with Biblical quote?
When Bush says (according to you) God inspired him to fight Iraq did he have any Biblical support for it?

I believe as Muhammad claimed that Allah sent Gabriel to him if Muhammad never wrote it down will you just believe in his claim?

The claim that violence in the Middle East are supported by the Quran is pure lies and propaganda that generations of Islamophobes like you have heartlessly circulated for long. [size=14pt]If all your attacks against Islam had worked, no Muslim would be alive today.[/size] But you've always ended up right where you started and you ALWAYS will.

Imaging Islamophobes are circulating what was boldly written in the Quran.

That bolded part is pure delusion is it only Islam that has been attacked in history of religions?
All religions have their attackers, Muslims attacked Christians for manipulations of their Bible, called Paul a liar e.t.c does that stop Christianity from being alive today?

You need wisdom man!

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:
As for rape of war victims, see what the bible has to say...

Bible Condones Rape of War Victims
"Are they not finding and dividing the spoil-- a girl or two for each warrior, the spoil of colored garments for Sisera, the spoil of an embroidered garment or two for my neck?" Judges 5:30

And if that church was to follow the bible's instructions, the pastor and those women would have been dead....

‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death" Leviticus 20:10

So, keep on rambling!

The astonish part of your post is to quote a verse that is not even talking about rape to mean Bible condones RAPE very pathetic and dumbness.

But what you (Muslims) who always refer to Bible for a post like this fail to understand is that [b]If both Bible and Quran actually condone RAPE then God can't be the inspire Author BUT if the Biblical text never condone RAPE and Islamic source condone RAPE then it means God never inspired it.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

The astonish part of your post is to quote a verse that is not even talking about rape to mean Bible condones RAPE very pathetic and dumbness.

But what you (Muslims) who always refer to Bible for a post like this fail to understand is that [b]If both Bible and Quran actually condone RAPE then God can't be the inspire Author BUT if the Biblical text never condone RAPE and Islamic source condone RAPE then it means God never inspired it.

[size=14pt]DUMB TALKS!![/size]
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:
[size=14pt]DUMB TALKS!![/size]

Can you see your life outside?

How can you quote a verse that is not even talking about RAPE to mean Bible condones RAPE? SMH
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

[size=2pt] Really So what about the poo you just posted?

Wrong conception about my post, evil cannot be done away in human society until Jesus comes but as we live in evil generation MAN believe that less evil should befall them than TOTAL ELIMINATED FROM life. If someone was hit by a vehicle even to the point of death the Family will continue to spend money to make sure the person survive dead.

You DON'T PREFER it but the truth of the matter is YOU CAN'T STOP IT which you must have alternative IN CASE such happened

Please where does my post imply your statement?

So you know this and you DON'T PREFER one to another. Now that I know I'm not smart but I'LL PREFER MY DAUGHTER TO FALL into the hand of man who will impregnate her THAN BOKO HARAM to kill her.

Lol Now it is Christians who founded Islamic terrorist because of their oil, please does Borno state have oil?

Thank God that you say we never pay ATTENTION TO IT which is better THAN MUSLIMS who PAY attention to their own which is the point you're confusing with each other.

INSPIRED BY WHO? please provide evidence.

Because the founder of Islam PRACTICE THEM and at the same time PRESCRIBED for Muslims.

Is America Christianity?
Bush made the same claim that this man made as God inspired him (Them) but the question is was it commanded by GOD in the Bible or PRACTICE BY JESUS HIMSELF or they draw their inspiration from the Bible?
I think the only evidence here is to ask God Himself whether He truly inspired them.

Was it not stated clearly in the Quran?
When Clinton says (according to you) America created Al-qeada does it support it with Biblical quote?
When Bush says (according to you) God inspired him to fight Iraq did he have any Biblical support for it?

I believe as Muhammad claimed that Allah sent Gabriel to him if Muhammad never wrote it down will you just believe in his claim?

Imaging Islamophobes are circulating what was boldly written in the Quran.

That bolded part is pure delusion is it only Islam that has been attacked in history of religions?
All religions have their attackers, Muslims attacked Christians for manipulations of their Bible, called Paul a liar e.t.c does that stop Christianity from being alive today?

You need wisdom man! [/size]

You're too confused. Your post makes no sense, it's full of contradictions!

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:
You're too confused. Your post makes no sense, it's full of contradictions!

Why can't you point out the contradictions for people to see?

Typical Muslims excuse.

After I've exposed your ignorance about the verse you quoted that never even talked about RAPE.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

Can you see your life outside?

How can you quote a verse that is not even talking about RAPE to mean Bible condones RAPE? SMH

"Dividing the spoil... a girl or two for each warrior" means what Spoil means gains of war. Go and read the whole chapter.

You can deny it. I understand it's embarassing.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

Why can't you point out the contradictions for people to see?

Typical Muslims excuse.

After I've exposed your ignorance about the verse you quoted that never even talked about RAPE.

Because you'll still refuse to get it! Why would I bother wasting my time going back and forth when you'll end up talking out of context?!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

"Dividing the spoil... a girl or two for each warrior" means what Spoil means gains of war. Go and read the whole chapter.

You can deny it. I understand it's embarassing.

Now see the whole chapter analysis

Verse 1 was talking about a SONG sang by Deborah and Barak "On that day Deborah and Barak son of Abinoam sang this song:"

From verse 2-end show the lyrics of the song.
So how can you apply a SONG SANG BY SINGERS to mean RAPE? that's what I couldn't phantom from your post which shows your dumbness.

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:
Because you'll still refuse to get it! Why would I bother wasting my time going back and forth when you'll end up talking out of context?!

I can see that you have problem with simple English.

You claimed my post FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS and I went ahead to challenge you to highlight ALL THE CONTRADICTIONS in my post so that people can see them.

But you are here giving another dumb excuses.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

I can see that you have problem with simple English.

You claimed my post FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS and I went ahead to challenge you to highlight ALL THE CONTRADICTIONS in my post so that people can see them.

But you are here giving another dumb excuses.

So, because I refused to waste anymore time on that garbage, that means I have problem with English? Professor Emeritus in English, did you notice how shoddy that post is

When you're tired, nobody will beg your dumb majesty to stop!
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by 9jaforlife: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

Verse 1 was talking about a SONG sang by Deborah and Barak "On that day Deborah and Barak son of Abinoam sang this song:"

So how can you apply a SONG SANG BY SINGERS to mean RAPE? that's what I couldn't phantom from your post which shows your dumbness.

I didn't talk about rape in songs. Here is the quote about rape...

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

I didn't talk about rape in songs. Here is the quote about rape...

It is just so shameful that you can still repeat this.

In fact the underlined & bolded part show how confused you are.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Emusan:

is the song not part of the "inspired" Bible? so there are some portions of the bible that are conveniently attributed to singers. Abeg who are the singers. just curious

Re: Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit by Emusan(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Binb:
is the song not part of the "inspired" Bible? so there are some portions of the bible that are conveniently attributed to singers. Abeg who are the singers. just curious

It's part of the Bible but the point you're missing is, THE VERSE NEVER TALKED ABOUT RAPING SOMEONE.

It's a song COMPOSED BY DEBORAH in fact had it been you read from verse 1-31 you would've understand the point the LYRICS is pointing to.

Let me quote few verses for you;

"...19 “Kings came, they fought,
the kings of Canaan fought.
At Taanach, by the waters of Megiddo,
they took no plunder of silver.
20 From the heavens the stars fought,
from their courses they fought against Sisera.
21 The river Kishon swept them away,
the age-old river, the river Kishon.
March on, my soul; be strong!
22 Then thundered the horses’ hooves—
galloping, galloping go his mighty steeds.
23 ‘Curse Meroz,’ said the angel of the Lord.
‘Curse its people bitterly,
because they did not come to help the Lord,
to help the Lord against the mighty.’

24 “Most blessed of women be Jael,
the wife of Heber the Kenite,
most blessed of tent-dwelling women.
25 He asked for water, and she gave him milk;
in a bowl fit for nobles she brought him curdled milk.
26 Her hand reached for the tent peg,
her right hand for the workman’s hammer.
She struck Sisera, she crushed his head,
she shattered and pierced his temple.
27 At her feet he sank,
he fell; there he lay.
At her feet he sank, he fell;
where he sank, there he fell—dead.

28 “Through the window peered Sisera’s mother;
behind the lattice she cried out,
‘Why is his chariot so long in coming?
Why is the clatter of his chariots delayed?’
29 The wisest of her ladies answer her;
indeed, she keeps saying to herself,
30 ‘Are they not finding and dividing the spoils:
a woman or two for each man,
colorful garments as plunder for Sisera,
colorful garments embroidered,
highly embroidered garments for my neck—
all this as plunder?’

31 “So may all your enemies perish, Lord!
But may all who love you be like the sun
when it rises in its strength.”

Then the land had peace forty years. Judges 5:19-31 NIV

If you pay close attention to these verses you can find a lot of figurative expression here as I Bolden them.

My point here is the verse your brother quoted wasn't in anyway talking about RAPE but pure MISUNDERSTANDING of that verse.

Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! / Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107