Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) (2778 Views)

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by chino11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just seeing first hand the workaholic Wike in action.

This is Iwofe road being transformed.

Wike is working cool

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by ddippset(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
He has no choice. He's preparing for the aftermath of the tribunal Verdict. So that rivers people would be sympathetic again. We will see the real wike if some how he manages to return as governor after the re-run.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Mogidi: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
While Amaechi said he couldn't construct roads because of rainfall, Wike does it during raining season, (road construction demystified by Action Governor Wike).

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by chino11(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
More from Iwofe road under going transformation

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Abugab(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:
He has no choice. He's preparing for the aftermath of the tribunal Verdict. So that rivers people would be sympathetic again. We will see the real wike if some how he manages to return as governor after the re-run.

You mean he is more like playing to the gallery or he is currying the people's sympathy?
Something akin to a chameleonic display?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Abugab:

You mean he is more like playing to the gallery or he is currying the people's sympathy?
Something akin to a chameleonic display?
surely.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by CSTR2: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:
And you know this, how?
Are you liar muhammed protege?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
op, ur camera is outdated grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
crotonite:
undecided

op, ur camera is outdated grin
lol...na dt guy chino wey his time don pass for nairaland. grin grin

The guy don broke. Manage his camera abeg. grin grin
Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
lol...na dt guy chino wey his time don pass for nairaland. grin grin

The guy don broke. Manage his camera abeg. grin grin

and ur english sounds outdated or perhaps archaic grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by yhemsy62(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
For starting
Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by okangaijele2015: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tank area on Rumukrushi-Elimgbu-Atali-Eneka-Igurita roahad been done and work is on going. Eliozu-Rumuehara-Elimgbu road that became unmotorable since 8 years ago is under construction, Obio Akpor International market road leading to Uniport is on. OPM-Eneka is on. Oil mill elelenwo to Akpajo is on. Elelenwo-Woji-slaughter-trans Amadi to Garrison is on. Nkpogu-Easter bypass is on. Woji railways to rumuibekwe by Aba road na expressway. many parts of Diobu, GRA, D-Line being fixed. Eleme junction to Onne masively beiong fixed.

Meanwhile Adams Oshiomole is busy wagging his stupid mouth accusing NOI of unfounded aligations. what of Pa Malam Buhari....no way!!

Wike we salute you sir!! Keep it up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Promxy94(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
okangaijele2015:
Tank area on Rumukrushi-Elimgbu-Atali-Eneka-Igurita roahad been done and work is on going. Eliozu-Rumuehara-Elimgbu road that became unmotorable since 8 years ago is under construction, Obio Akpor International market road leading to Uniport is on. OPM-Eneka is on. Oil mill elelenwo to Akpajo is on. Elelenwo-Woji-slaughter-trans Amadi to Garrison is on. Nkpogu-Easter bypass is on. Woji railways to rumuibekwe by Aba road na expressway. many parts of Diobu, GRA, D-Line being fixed. Eleme junction to Onne masively beiong fixed.

Meanwhile Adams Oshiomole is busy wagging his stupid mouth accusing NOI of unfounded aligations. what of Pa Malam Buhari....no way!!

op its Rumuokwurusi-igwuruta road....
Beside that road has been on before wike assumed office,the job was only kept on hold by the contractors during the election period...now they just resumed......

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by okangaijele2015: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Promxy94:
op its Rumuokwurusi-igwuruta road....
Beside that road has been on before wike assumed office,the job was only kept on hold by the contractors during the election period...now they just resumed......

I only mentioned the rest of the communities in between R/Krushi and Igwuruta. Yes you are right but Amaechi abandoned the road way before elections please. Reason: Lubrik Construction company who were handling the project is owned by Lulu Briggs(same owner of Moni Pulo) and ardent supporter of GEJ and PDP. Wciked Amaechi stopped funding this project as Lulu will not suport PMB. wicked man!!
Websuffered hell on that road rom Lone star building to tank proper of about 500m......Amaech is a devil. Wicked bastard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
okangaijele2015:

Bro, Woji to Rumuibekwe has been an eyesore for over 7 years. It's been embarrassing to say the least.

Just a few days ago, I saw the road to Rumuibekwe being blocked. Inquiry revealed serious job was ongoing. This evening, I confirmed it myself. Rumuibekwe is undergoing serious transformation.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm no longer apprehensive of driving to work. Apart from the few bad spots on the way to Onne from Woji, the road is now largely motorable and smooth.

It doesn't matter what outsiders say. Wike is working without any fanfare.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by HopeAtHand: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
okangaijele2015:

Amaechi planned on building a flyover at Tank in Rumuokwurusi before Wike and gang ensured Rivers allocation was reduced d drastically..

Tell him to find a way and build the flyover.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi planned on building a flyover at Tank in Rumuokwurusi before Wike and gang ensured Rivers allocation was reduced d drastically..

Bro, Wike will complete it. Government is a continuum!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by stebell(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:

My guy relax, yu will see nothing. No tribunal will topple Wike. He's there for 4yrs. Dakuku can rant and run mad if he wants.
That is the same road Amaechi refuse to do cos of sentiments.

Wike carry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by bettercreature(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:
He is going to return,PDP own Rivers state and APC really need to shut up,he surely going to win the re-run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by ddippset(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
stebell post=37235542bo:

My guy relax, yu will see nothing. No tribunal will election,Wike. He's there for 4yrs. Dakuku can rant and run mad if he wants.
That is the same road Amaechi refuse to do cos of sentiments.

Wike carry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go jare.
If he wins a free and fair re run election, no problem but If it was that charade in April you call election, the tribunal must remove him.
Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
crotonite:

and ur english sounds outdated or perhaps archaic grin
get sense abeg. U be one kind fool. That english was in vernacular. Na pidgin English. No try show urself

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Come on I'm a little bit of APC fan but excuses should not be tolerated that man didn't do is job properly and the billions found in his account what are we going to do about that. Clueless is not smart enough to store that money in his account in America.
Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by levelszik(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2015
That's commendable enough, judging by the fact that some gov couldn't even afford to pay workers salaries as we speak
Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
okangaijele2015:

I think i remember that junction. Is it the one that one road leads to Rumudara, another leads to Elimgbu, another leads to oil mill market and the last part leads to Aba road through rumikrushi.

dearpreye:

Bro, Woji to Rumuibekwe has been an eyesore for over 7 years. It's been embarrassing to say the least.

Just a few days ago, I saw the road to Rumuibekwe being blocked. Inquiry revealed serious job was ongoing. This evening, I confirmed it myself. Rumuibekwe is undergoing serious transformation.
Is rumuibekwe still Behind? it used to be highbrow sorta in the 90s. I had my primary school just opposite that railway.
Re: Wike Is Working: Nairalander Observation On Arriving PH Today(pictures) by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think i remember that junction. Is it the one that one road leads to Rumudara, another leads to Elimgbu, another leads to oil mill market and the last part leads to Aba road through rumikrushi.

Is rumuibekwe still Behind? it used to be highbrow sorta in the 90s. I had my primary school just opposite that railway.

Yes. Very much backward, filthy and almost unlivable!

Governor Wike just started giving the area some much needed attention. The road from Shell R.A to the Rail is under serious construction works ATM. I passed there yesterday morning, and was so impressed.

Rumours have it Wike will be facing Woji axis soonest. Governor Ameachi wanted to work on that Woji side but the late Eze Gbakagbaka allegedly didn't allow him.

Whatever be the case, Rumuibekwe will never team in the same again.

Bro, that primary school has been rebuilt by former Governor, Ameachi. Good to know you identify with all these locations.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu / PHOTO: This Pretty Girl Has Been Missing For A Month In Lagos / Photos 4rm The Wedding Of The Daughter Of Former Taraba State Gov,Danbaba Suntai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.