Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu (2774 Views)

The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks / Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by ABACITYBLOG: 3:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, finally speak on the current agitation of Biafra, he affirmed that the right of the Igbo had been fixed in the United Nation’s charter, which gave them the full right to ask for a secession if they were no longer comfortable in living together as one country called Nigeria.

OUK made this known while speaking to newsmen at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos…

He said: “Those boys are right, they have a right to demonstrate, but not violent demonstration, not killing soldiers because if I am a Commander- in -Chief, and you kill one of my soldiers, I will kill everybody. You cannot kill soldiers. You cannot kill police. You have a right to say no, we want our own Republic. The United Nations charter gives them the right to ask for self-determination. It is not a right of determination to go and destroy people’s properties, to go and destroy Nigerian Armed Forces, whether it is Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police. These are not the rights. They have the right to speak for self-determination. This is the full right.........

READ MORE==>>http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/biafra-igbos-have-the-right-to-agitate-for-biafra-nation-orji-uzor-kalu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Danfuster(m): 3:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Issokay
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2015
So the police and the army have the right to kill unarmed protesters? OUK pls don't try t save face just because Buhari will open your own chapter with efcc. I ws expecting you to talk about innocent Biafrans killed by Buhari, or their lives meant nothing to you.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by jen4r: 3:44am On Dec 07, 2015
is alright...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by kidgod: 4:45am On Dec 07, 2015
B
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Pavore9: 5:18am On Dec 07, 2015
This is indeed laughable by the way how did Orji Uzor Kalu utilize the hundreds of billions accruing to Abia State during his 8 years as the governor?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by EasternPride: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Pavore9:
This is indeed laughable by the way how did Orji Uzor Kalu utilize the hundreds of billions accruing to Abia State during his 8 years as the governor?

If you compare the situation Abia state was before he became governor and the situation he was after he left, yes he didn't wow people but he fixed many things, developed many parts of the state to mini towns, created new roads in Aba, gave Umuahia a modern look, plus the fact he used state money to sponspor Enyimba to many international competitions, while he received paltry allocation when he first came in.
O.U.K tried, but he failed in other ways, after his time, it was time for his successor to continue where he left, unfortunately, the rot in Aba made him a failure.

If you want to blame someone, blame T.A, but when you guys say he is over evil, I will ask you, have any of you guys gone to Umuahia? Answer is NO, so I say "Shut da hell up".

Most of you like to stay in ur brown roofs in South West and tend to over look the errors of your own governors, while using Lagos to hoodwink gullible people to think that all ur enclaves in SW is a developed as Lagos state.
You guys are terrible.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by VANHELLSING: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Pavore9:
Do u lack comprehension ability or u are plain mischievous?.

Kalu and his ilk can keep romancing the truth, one thing is definite,when this storm of Biafra struggle is over the breeze of cleansing that will usher in the new nation may not spare him and his gang of cowards.

"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemy but the SILENCE of our friends"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Taiwan is not officially recognised or accepted as a country, but they operate as an independent people and nation.

Biafra should start to run a parallel government.

Yorubas did that during Gej. We shunned the center and ran a functioning government in Western Nigeria.

Ibo is in opposition and have opportunity to operate a self managed SEeconomy. It should be first step.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by trapQ: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Do they also have the right to include the uninterested SS into their struggle??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Now their talking. I thought igbo leaders and ohanaeze were dumb and sold out to the government on this matter. They are beginning to wake up. Give us this day, our biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by DaBullIT(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2015
I am sure Orji Uzo Kalu will deny this statement , but meanwhile , best comment ever

He said: “Those boys are right, they have a right to demonstrate, but not violent demonstration, not killing soldiers because if I am a Commander- in -Chief, and you kill one of my soldiers, I will kill everybody. You cannot kill soldiers. You cannot kill police. You have a right to say no, we want our own Republic

Obasanjo style

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by trapQ: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2015
violent protests get violent results. The protesters called for it. They burned down dangote trucks with goods worth millions of naira, burned down a mosque, beat up Hausa's in PH, blocked roads, disrupted movements, halting businesses and threatened to deal with those who didn't comply, burned down Nigerian flags, etc.

Worst of all, Nnamdi Kanu was inciting violence, calling on biafrans to target and kill hausas/Fulani/yorubas in the north. Even asked them to kill a particular pastor. was soliciting for weapons that would be used in fighting "the war".

Don't play victim, there was nothing peaceful about the protests.

studio14:
So the police and the army have the right to kill unarmed protesters? OUK pls don't try t save face just because Buhari will open your own chapter with efcc. I ws expecting you to talk about innocent Biafrans killed by Buhari, or their lives meant nothing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by olymurphy(f): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Tell them
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Pavore9: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2015
EasternPride:

If you compare the situation Abia state was before he became governor and the situation he was after he left, yes he didn't wow people but he fixed many things, developed many parts of the state to mini towns, created new roads in Aba, gave Umuahia a modern look, plus the fact he used state money to sponspor Enyimba to many international competitions, while he received paltry allocation when he first came in.
O.U.K tried, but he failed in other ways, after his time, it was time for his successor to continue where he left, unfortunately, the rot in Aba made him a failure.

If you want to blame someone, blame T.A, but when you guys say he is over evil, I will ask you, have any of you guys gone to Umuahia? Answer is NO, so I say "Shut da hell up".

Most of you like to stay in ur brown roofs in South West and tend to over look the errors of your own governors, while using Lagos to hoodwink gullible people to think that all ur enclaves in SW is a developed as Lagos state.
You guys are terrible.

Laughing at your close mindedness as anyone who reasons differently from you is automatically a Yoruba, Ochi ato gbuo le m! cheesy cheesy cheesy I have never hailed T.A Orji as even the blind knows he is a first class failure. angry Take Anyim who is our brother and was the Secretary of the Federation under GEJ, what reason has he given to us for not influencing some of the Federal roads in our region fixed because he wielded so much influence during GEJ's Presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Pavore9: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Do u lack comprehension ability or u are plain mischievous?.

Kalu and his ilk can keep romancing the truth, one thing is definite,when this storm of Biafra struggle is over the breeze of cleansing that will usher in the new nation may not spare him and his gang of cowards.

"In the end we will not remember the words of our enemy but the SILENCE of our friends"

Maybe you should offer to give me FREE tutorial on comprehension skills. Igbo is my identity being Biafran is a choice! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by xage(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2015
The Igbo's could run a regional government subconscious of federal gov't and with time be able to breakway away evenly without any harm

But all this noise is pretentive and childish, even lazy, 'GiVe Us BiaFra' where is it kept? Is it a trophy?...

See u pple are not ready...while federal gov't refused to pay Lagos allocations,Lagos survived irrespective

This is 2005 run a dummy/parallel biafra first..so dat u don't enter one chance and be more miserable than oju***

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by roseline71: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Ok sir
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Pheals(f): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2015
studio14:
Mumu U c buhari holding gun shooting them odee oshi

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by gidiboy3: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Biafran dey gud
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Pheals(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
violent protests get violent results. The protesters called for it. They burned down dangote trucks with goods worth millions of naira, burned down a mosque, beat up Hausa's in PH, blocked roads, disrupted movements, halting businesses and threatened to deal with those who didn't comply, burned down Nigerian flags, etc.

Worst of all, Nnamdi Kanu was inciting violence, calling on biafrans to target and kill hausas/Fulani/yorubas in the north. Even asked them to kill a particular pastor. was soliciting for weapons that would be used in fighting "the war".

NNamdi KANU have never said what Atiku Abubakar have not said, KANU never said what other northern elites did not say, after the 2011 general election many Southerners were killed in the north where are the perpetrators? Am not supporting burning and beating anyone, but I want you to know all those stuffs done by the protesters more than than have been done in the north till today no suspect, guy we are wiser now, just maintain your side I maintain mine no offence, we don't art the food, we don't dress alike
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Pheals:
education is very important, why was Morsi of Egypt jailed? Did you see him kill anyone? His soldiers did, reason with your head abeg
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by VANHELLSING: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Pheals:
Little girl, thread with caution, u are walking on the part that angels dread.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu by VANHELLSING: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:

Hypocrisy is when u elect and worship buhari who vow that if he lose election in 2011 heads will role and he lost, and 700 plus innocent southerners perished in his hand. Hypocrisy is when u worship, revere and defended Akiolu when he threatened to drown all Igbos in lagos, who dare vote Agbaje, but want to crucify Kanu for making thesame threat without fulfilling it.
It seems that the saying "he that must go to equity must go with a clean hand and he that live in a glass house does not throw stone is alien to u guys?. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Constructing Ohafia-arochukwu Road Without Drainage And Known Contractor. Pix / Buhari For 2019? - Fayose.. Picture / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects US Prediction Over Biafra, Says He Has No Political..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.