Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. (3445 Views)

D CHEAPEST TOKS IN TOWN:Audi 80 2.0E 1994model for graps / Lastest ! Honda Accord( Eod ) Tok's In Town. Pix Attached 1.7m / Latest Cars In Town For Sale At Cheap Cheap Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by promise72(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
I just wanna take this moment to acknowledge the earthquake that has happened in the Auto Section in the last few hours.

Oyenik, with all great effort went thru all the ads and posted the VIN report. Funny enough and somewhat disappointing theres been several cases of Odometer rollback in the thousands of miles. One car was well over 100,000 miles rolled back.

Some vehicles were magically[b] "SOLD"[/b][/color] wink

This is just a snapshot of our country but it will be OK cos of people like Oyenik.

Join me in saying a big THANK YOU [color=#000099]
to Oyenik. Fradulent seller should be on notice.

Its a new day! Honesty is the best policy.
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by rasmur5: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
This is a disturbing turn of events, I'm contemplating doing VIN checks for potential buyers.
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
the guy dey try
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by hbrednic: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
3 GHOOSAH 4 OYENIK,NICE JOB.
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2009
PLEASE NOTE, SOME ROLLBACK ARE DONE BY THE IMPORTERS OF THE CAR, AND NO BE OUR FAULT SAY WE ADVERTISE AM , ALSO THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THE VIN CHECK FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS SO I BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING TO SHOUT ABOUT AS LONG AS THE SELLER DON PUT VIN AND IF YOU CHECK AM OUT AND YOU NOTICE WHAT YOU DONT LIKE MOVE ON TO ANOTHER ADVERT, grin cheesy
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by promise72(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
Really? Are yuu sure? If you gonna put up a car in your name. Your reputation. Your face. Why is it less of a concern to you if the car checks out?

Now we dont even know who this "importer" is. All we know is that Carshopper posted a vehicle with odometer rolled back.

Can you see how this affect you? Why can you request for a free VIN check form Jenju/Inspire before posting
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
@promise72

as the name implies "carshopper" that is what i do, shop for cars and bring them to you, normally i do check out the car history and i always post the history along with my ads , and if i donot post the history i always post the vin so any buyer can do the necessary checks, so whats your point , promise? if you have been following my ads which i know you have you would see that car history or reports are always part of the ads, so chose your next words carefully, cus i believe i no kill anybody or deceive any1 grin cheesy
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
rasmur5:

This is a disturbing turn of events, I'm contemplating doing VIN checks for potential buyers.

Volunteers are needed, even if it's to provide checks by the number (eg 20) or for a period of time (4 days, 2 weeks).

Just to reiterate what I've said in the past, the important thing here is pricing reflective of a car's status/history. As for odometer rollbacks, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
HOW MANY ROLLBACKS NOW WWHEELZ?YOUR LAST COUNT WAS THREE, lipsrsealed
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
The 3 were on friendl's a/c as I indicated on his Sequoia. For your cars, I didn't bother to count, I was afraid I might run out of paper cheesy cheesy
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by promise72(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
Carshopper:

@promise72

as the name implies "carshopper" that is what i do, shop for cars and bring them to you, normally i do check out the car history and i always post the history along with my ads , and if i donot post the history i always post the vin so any buyer can do the necessary checks, so whats your point , promise? if you have been following my ads which i know you have you would see that car history or reports are always part of the ads, so chose your next words carefully, cus i believe i no kill anybody or deceive any1 grin cheesy

Point well taken cool
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by promise72(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2009
wwheelz:

The 3 were on friendl's a/c as I indicated on his Sequoia. For your cars, I didn't bother to count, I was afraid I might run out of paper cheesy cheesy

We need to save trees and paper. Global warming is real grin
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ WWHEELZ

YOU DEY FIA COUNT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, grin cheesy

@PROMISE72

THANKS
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
I must be a genius if I'm the only one who thinks you need to make serious efforts to obtain your VIN checks prior to posting a car. The odometer rollback stuff is lipsrsealed Since you are a self-acclaimed carshopper, the onus is on you to build and protect your reputation by doing some necessary due diligence on the cars you advertise.

The "no be me, na the importer/owner" explanation is only good for one try not multiple incidents cheesy cheesy
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
hmmm, told you all, very educative, you dont have to make serious effort to get a vin check, hmmm lipsrsealed , normally i run my own autocheck account and do my check myself, but since recession hit town my friends never fit renew my account, so what is your point again wwheelz, always told you i like when you try , kip it up
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
Carshopper:

you try , kip it up

You bet!!! Just hope real life doesn't interrupt. TGIF, this must be the best Friday night ever for you. I see you dashing from post to post for damage control and it's so hilarious grin grin grin
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Igwe9(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
Seems like I 've missed a lot.

Bigup Oyenit grin grin grin
Ewee!! carshopper, are you a victim? I guess not , you must be a good boy to come out here to confess. smiley smiley smiley

cool
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
victim ke, you now painting me bad my friend, victim is a bad word oo, pls use with care grin wink, meanwhile lets kip going, gestapo has joined the train
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Igwe9(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
I guess i should replace it with ''concerned''.
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2009
hmm
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Igwe9(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
hmm hmm grin grin grin
Nothing do you, your honesty is enough to settle any discrepancy that may arise in your adverts smiley smiley

Have a wonderful weekend
smiley
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by naso2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
abeg I join mouth hail the guy. oyenit u 3much. keep it up
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by oyenit(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2009
thanks everyone, i really appreciate the promotion,

I swear to Nigeria my country i will keep the bad dealers off the

so help me God
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by JAZES(m): 5:09am On Mar 28, 2009
oyenit:

thanks everyone, i really appreciate the promotion,

I swear to Nigeria my country i will keep the bad dealers off the

so help me God
You are really doing a good job my brother.
Could you please help me check this vin: 5TDZT38A91S051380. Its the car i have on me now but i want to be sure b4 its posted.
Thanks man
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by wezo01(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2009
@Oyenit
Three heavy gbosas for you bro.I keep telling people that there are still some people in Nigeria who want things done perfectly keep it up my brother!!!
Please i'll like to check on this VIN:4T1BE46K67U047199 just to be doubly sure.Thanks man.
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by keba(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2009
Well done Oyenit, keep it real and clean wink
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by Carshopper(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2009
oyenit, nid you to run some checks, when you see the threads you would know them, i go come drink beer for your mile2 estate ooo grin cheesy , prepare for me ooo, wink i believe i still remember the block ,
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by rebony(f): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
@PROMISE72

YOU ARE A CONFUSED MAN, READ THIS LINK AND YOU WILL FIND UT WHY,TO THINK THAT CARSHOPPER SOUGHT YOUR OWN ADVICE ON A SALVAGE CAR!!!!AND YOU GAVE YOUR ADVICE, YOU ARE A FOOL

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=195646.msg3090931#msg3090931

IN YOUR OWN WORDS

promise72 (m)
California, USA

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Le : Waiting For Your Calls
« #6 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25 AM »

salvage doesnt mean no sale. just disclose it to d buyer
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by rebony(f): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2009
@WWHEELZ

SEE JENJU COMMENT ON THE SAME THREAD

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=195646.msg3090931#msg3090931

IN CASE YOU ARE BLIND

[b]Jennju (m)

« #12 on: November 15, 2008, 03:01 PM »

Quote from: Carshopper on November 15, 2008, 02:49 PM
@JENJU BABA, how far, i hope you know who carshopper is? how is business going?sorry i have not called in while i have been trying hard to smash your record sales on toyota camry(s) but to no avail Grin.

THanks for the advice and comment, i want to believe i have been pure in all dealings on this car and i guess i will put it back on the stands,

In case you do not know carshopper, this is LUIS the guy who always disturbs your cell Grin Cheesy

And to what you wrote, "If the reconstruction took place in Nigeria, the carfax report will obviously not show that. In this case, the carfax report indicated, as you posted above that "Accident/Damage Reported". I know that car wasnt reconstructed in Nigeria. I am still diggin out more about the car

Luis!!! That explains the transparency. Your untypical honesty is refreshing on this site, this is what most people have been advocating all along. At least you are not trying to hide anything and you've done your best to fully disclose all the information you have. Keep it up my brother.

In this business, you can make money by being honest just as you can by being dishonest. The moral choice is clear!

Cheers,
J[/b]

@SHERIF OYENIT

TRY CHECK SOME OTHER DEALERS VIN NOT JUST CARSHOPPER AND FIENDL.THANKS NICE JOB, BUT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RECOGNITION
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by rebony(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2009
@PROMISE72

SO FAR I HAVE CHECKED THIS POSTS AND AM STILL COUNTING DOWN, SO SHERIF PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VINS LISTED WITH YOUR NEW CARFAX ACCOUNT PLEASE

CARS POSTED BY CARSHOPPER TILL DATE,

Joined October 22,2008 at exactly 8:31Pm

CARS POSTED TILL DATE

HONDA ACCORD 2001 POSTED OCT 24,2008, VIN CHECKS OUT

MURANO 2003 REGISTERED POSTED OCTOBER 27,2008, VIN CHECKS OUT

2003 JETTA VOLKSWAGEN GLX VR6 PRE-ORDERED POSTED OCT 28,2008, VIN NOT LISTED

2006 BENZ ML350 POSTED NOV 01 2008 VIN LISTED NOT CHECKED

NIGERIAN USED 2006 COROLLA S POSTED NOV 4 2008 VIN LISTED CHECK PENDING

2007 CAMRY POSTED NOV 14 2008 VIN LISTED SALVAGE TITLE (PROMISE72 IN YOUR VERY OWN WORDS CHECK THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=195646.msg3090931#msg3090931)

2004 END OF DISCUSSION POSTED NOV 10 2008 , VIN REPORTED ACCIDENTED BY CARSHOPPER HIMSELF,

BRAND NU TOYOTA COROLLA POSTED OCTOBER 29,2008 VIN NOT LISTED

2001 VOLKSWAGEN GLS PRE-ORDERED POSTED OCT 29 2008 VIN LISTED NOT CHECKED

MURANO 03/04 POSTED OCT 30 2008 VIN LISTED NOT CHECKED.

MURANO 2009 POSTED OCT 31,2008 VIN LISTED NOT CHECKED

MURANO 2004 POSTED OCT 31 2008 VIN LISTED NNOT CHECKED

INFINITY 2005 & TOUAREG 2004 POSTED OCT 31 2008 VIN LISTED NOT CHECKED.

INFINITI FX50 2009 POSTED OCT 31 2008 VIN LISTED NOT CHECKED
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by rebony(f): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2009
@PROMISE72

TO THINK CARSHOPPER ASKED FOR THIS FROM YOU!!!!!

I THINK THIS SHOWS THAT HE IS WILLING TO LEARN AND GROW AND NOT ACT AS IF HE KNOWS ALL, NEED I SAY MORE!!!! YOUR WORDS!!!! IN YOUR FACE

promise72 (m)
California, USA

« #14 on: November 15, 2008, 03:18 PM »

Quote from: Carshopper on November 15, 2008, 02:30 PM
HONESTLY , NO, The wasnt repaired for body damage, so with your advice and all , i should just let the car be Wink and i am trying to get a comprehensive report on this car.

Thanks a lot for all the advice and comments

wish i could have your email and phone numbers, i like keeping in touch with people like you who give good advice

my email is in my profile
Re: There's A New Sherrif In Town. Oyenit Is The Name. Bigups. by rebony(f): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2009
@NEW SHERIF OYENIT,PLEASE NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU DO SUPERMAN AND TRY TO BE A GOOD BOY READ THREADS LIKE THIS

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=232235.msg3463099#msg3463099

THANKS,

(1) (2) (3)

sold sold sold.2006 Toyota Camry Xle Forsale / 1997 Toyota Carina E: **registered** For Sale........SOLD!!!!!!!!! / 2000 model E230 (AMG) for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.