Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) (44020 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by Iyke1998(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
At first I thought it was Adams Osho baba
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm so broke,I ain't even dreaming wedding

Infact,girlfriend I no get

If one gal say she stood by me after I don hustle finish

Amadioha must fire her,cos I'm pained

I fine, no girlfriend cos I no get dough

Happy Married Life grin grin grin

Mine will be attended by Ambo and Jagaban in few years

Congratulabia!!!
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wike the fowler. You caught for us the fowl of Ubima. He said he would not plead surprisingly presently he is pleading. He is pleading to a governor but could not do so to a president. I come to agree that headache is severe because the right drug has not be administered. Wike you are the panadol.

1 Like

Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by saint047(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
It will be interesting to sit back and watch how APC will sell Subsidy removal to us.

After destroying GEJ's similar plan with Occupy.
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn HML to them
It is 'awww' not 'awnnn'.
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wike the Wicked! Moving Rivers state forward and giving APC migraines and nightmares grin .
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by ADO21212(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
VERY SOON U LEAVE THAT SIT,TRIBUNAL REMOVE U
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by scionD: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CfIotb88_BA/VdiYKs3UVbI/AAAAAAAABfQ/zUHnrWN75SE/s1600/IMG-20150822-WA0009.jpg[/img]
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that marriages built on the Foundation of God will stand the test of challenges.

Speaking on Saturday during the wedding of Josephine Kattey and Eberechukwu Nwagbo at Saint Step

He said marriage is an institution ordained by God for the survival of humanity, hence the need for couples to work hard to make their unions succeed.

To the newly wedded Family of Mr and Mrs Eberechukwu Nwagbo, Governor Wike advised them not to allow friends to interfere in their marriage.

He charged them to always work towards resolving their challenges for a lasting relationship.

In his sermon, Primate of the Anglican Church in Nigeria, The Most Rev Nicholas Okoh charged the couple to always rely on God to grow their marriage.

Father of the bride, Archbishop of Niger Delta Province, Rt. Rev. Ignatius Kattey prayed God to protect the newly wedded couple and also bless their union.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wuSEFvTJ4vk/VdiYDKxS97I/AAAAAAAABe4/nOeMsDPZNOU/s320/IMG-20150822-WA0003.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PITaGnC7NFU/VdiYE-0thpI/AAAAAAAABfA/QsALIOSe1Kk/s320/IMG-20150822-WA0005.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3E4e28PNnEs/VdiYMwOo7uI/AAAAAAAABfY/FpdDNDxhwCc/s320/IMG-20150822-WA0011.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-wike-attends-archbishop-of-niger.html

that's my man
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by Ugojames(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wow I actually know the groom, his an old school mate congrats to them both
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
ddippset:
I never said he was going anywhere. I only said he would have a hard time at the tribunal where all odds and evidences are stacked against him. You don't have to be a pdp supporter, when being a wike sympathizer is OK for you.
nothing will happen. I don't even like Wike, nor do I have any interests in what goes on in Rivers. Come to whatever conclusions that make you feel better though, that's what small minds do. Wike sympathiser indeed.

1 Like

Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by OCstash: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
THE YOUNG ARE GETTING MARRIED WHILE THE OLD ARE STILL SINGLE!
Na im cum make u quote everything. I hail ooo
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
OCstash:

Na im cum make u quote everything. I hail ooo
I QUOTE ANYTHING THAT'S QUOTABLE.
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by Emmydot90(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Archbishop self don Dey marry?
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by delishpot: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Its a good thing. Wishing them all the best.
Nyesom wike well done o.
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by delishpot: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Emmydot90:

Anglican Archbishops do get married. Its normal

1 Like

Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by excellentmomma(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Emmydot90:

Which planet u dey, everybody na Roman catholic? Lolzz
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by Mcaise: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CfIotb88_BA/VdiYKs3UVbI/AAAAAAAABfQ/zUHnrWN75SE/s1600/IMG-20150822-WA0009.jpg[/img]
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that marriages built on the Foundation of God will stand the test of challenges.

Speaking on Saturday during the wedding of Josephine Kattey and Eberechukwu Nwagbo at Saint Stephen's Anglican Church, Alode Parish, Governor Wike said the society needs successful marriages to continue to thrive.

He said marriage is an institution ordained by God for the survival of humanity, hence the need for couples to work hard to make their unions succeed.

To the newly wedded Family of Mr and Mrs Eberechukwu Nwagbo, Governor Wike advised them not to allow friends to interfere in their marriage.

He charged them to always work towards resolving their challenges for a lasting relationship.

In his sermon, Primate of the Anglican Church in Nigeria, The Most Rev Nicholas Okoh charged the couple to always rely on God to grow their marriage.

Father of the bride, Archbishop of Niger Delta Province, Rt. Rev. Ignatius Kattey prayed God to protect the newly wedded couple and also bless their union.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wuSEFvTJ4vk/VdiYDKxS97I/AAAAAAAABe4/nOeMsDPZNOU/s320/IMG-20150822-WA0003.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PITaGnC7NFU/VdiYE-0thpI/AAAAAAAABfA/QsALIOSe1Kk/s320/IMG-20150822-WA0005.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3E4e28PNnEs/VdiYMwOo7uI/AAAAAAAABfY/FpdDNDxhwCc/s320/IMG-20150822-WA0011.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-wike-attends-archbishop-of-niger.html

Women a d their crave for power and fame..

Check the last picture...I though she wld be cuddled towards her husband to be...mschew..smh
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by yubarbs(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
wike the man..
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by delishpot: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mcaise:

Check the last picture...I though she wld be cuddled towards her husband to be...mschew..smh

So standing close to her dad has become hunger for power and fame? So just this one picture out of all the hundreds she prolly took that day is enough to judge women as bad people ba?

1 Like

Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by tpiander: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
so many high profile weddings this august 2015.

any other ones booked?
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by Kentrasso(f): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2015
On no account should a person stand between couples on their wedding day

1 Like

Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by tpiander: 3:25am On Aug 23, 2015
Kentrasso:
On no account should a person stand between couples on their wedding day

Really?
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by chalxdon(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
And that's my childhood man, Ebere. Happy married life to you
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by TashaStPatrik: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mcaise:

Well that's her father so how is it paining you that she's going to miss her father. Won't she be cuddled towards her "husband" for the rest of her life?
Re: Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) by TashaStPatrik: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emmydot90:
Wetin you sabi? Anglican Archbishop different from Catholic's ... So yea these ones Must be married before they can even become Bishops...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) / President Buhari Visits The Ikeja Bus Terminal In Lagos State (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.