Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? (5607 Views)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / Apply As A Staff On Sunchat Forums / Gtbank Recruitment 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Jimdonnet(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please I need a job in abule egba any menial job pls God please touch someone heart to help me
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by bowale21(f): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yes most of them in the bulk room.You need Gtb staff(not contract staff) to help you.He/she will use the staff ID to apply and choose that location but your sister must have good grade,statement of result maybe ND1 cgpa or any semester in ND2 approved by the academic board or HOD of the Dept then IT letter with school Id card to write the test.After the test she will add passport and birth certificate with o'level result(original to be sighted then photocopy to be submitted)guarantor's form with photocopy of ID card( one Gtb staff not contract or two full staff from other bank)that is what I know unless if they have change this year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
bowale21 Thanks a lot for you reply. So I need to personally know a staff in the GTB branch we are going to apply to Who will also stand as her guarantor? The IT starts November, when is the best time to apply?
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by bowale21(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
U're welcome.The staff can be from any branch just tell the person to select your preferred location and the address to enter should also be that your location.You must know someone very well before signing as guarantor because any loss or damage more than your sis allowance(salary), the person will be responsible for it and a lot of fraud now in banks.Standing as guarantor is not just signing paper. You can as well use two staffs from other bank(with photocopy of ID card) if no one from gtb.You can start the processing, is not immediately she will be invited until there's vacancy in that location.
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
bowale21 Alright bro. I'll work with the info you've given me. I really do appreciate. God bless
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by bowale21(f): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Purfekt:
bowale21 Alright bro. I'll work with the info you've given me. I really do appreciate. God bless
Amen.The location is the state not particular branch.
HR will do the posting to any branch but not outside that state you mentioned
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by sexaddict08(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Please I need a job in abule egba any menial job pls God please touch someone heart to help me

dreamer
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
bowale21:

Amen.The location is the state not particular branch.
HR will do the posting to any branch but not outside that state you mentioned

Okay, noted.
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Rush down to 3 omoniyi street, Balogun b/stop, Iju- Ishaga, they need a Parker. It is a pure water factory.

6 Likes

Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Jimdonnet(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
GoldenDr:

Rush down to 3 omoniyi street, Balogun b/stop, Iju- Ishaga, they need a Parker. It is a pure water factory.

God bless you sister am on my way already

1 Like

Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
sexaddict08:

dreamer
r u dat heartless
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by shostar: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2015
@Bowale, the process has been modified. No more online registration for IT's except you are doing it in Lagos. For upcountry branches, the head of operations of that branch nominates people for IT after interviewing them. Since he's the one they will be working with, he will be responsible for whatever happens during the period. So you must know someone who can connect you with the manager or operations head

bowale21:

U're welcome.The staff can be from any branch just tell the person to select your preferred location and the address to enter should also be that your location.You must know someone very well before signing as guarantor because any loss or damage more than your sis allowance(salary), the person will be responsible for it and a lot of fraud now in banks.Standing as guarantor is not just signing paper. You can as well use two staffs from other bank(with photocopy of ID card) if no one from gtb.You can start the processing, is not immediately she will be invited until there's vacancy in that location.
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by bluice2(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
shostar:
@Bowale, the process has been modified. No more online registration for IT's except you are doing it in Lagos. For upcountry branches, the head of operations of that branch nominates people for IT after interviewing them. Since he's the one they will be working with, he will be responsible for whatever happens during the period. So you must know someone who can connect you with the manager or operations head

Hmmm
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Charismatic107: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Can someone working in a micro finance bank act a guarantor when applying for a bank job
Re: Any Gtbank Staff On Nairaland? by Sammig1(m): 5:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Don't pay him money for anything. He. Will defraud u

(1) (Reply)

Can I Fail A Medical Because Of This / Orange Insurance Brokers Limited Job Recruitment / Rumour On The INEC Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.