Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) (40332 Views)

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Vello(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
Vello, come and condemn Tambuwal too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Explain to me how you kick off a programme. The incentive is to ensure compliance not by fiat but consensus. This act is dignified and depicts maturity and international standard practice.
Don't even start comparing to your boyfriend Fayose. He doesn't have it hence he can't give it. Simple.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by EndtimeBlessing: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Since people are hailing Fayose and calling show off good governance, We will soon see governors making and selling Suya.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by adonis89(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Only Blacks will fall for dis. A 6yrs old American child won't even fall for dis
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Happiness87(f): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
am not surprised, go back to bed, he could have paid anyong to do that, like you argued on the other thread.
Vello:

Explain to me how you kick off a programme. The incentive is to ensure compliance not by fiat but consensus. This act is dignified and depicts maturity and international standard practice.
Don't even start comparing to your boyfriend Fayose. He doesn't have it hence he can't give it. Simple.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by rufaikoko(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
adonbilivit:
who wears his Christmas clothes to clean his environment?
he's not a xtian pls.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by blacktwist(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eye service
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
The Apc member with the party's broom should help them out. APC PR stunt
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by dame16: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
I really dislike this guy from the days as speaker till date. he looks like an ode and same man was opened yansh for in asokoro by an edo girl in my compound when he was speaker. he smiles like kurikuri which makes him uglier grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by kepal99(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Apc! Chai! If una get instagram page, Una instagram fotos go don pass kim k own sef!

Nawa!
Live scam!
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Ilekeh(f): 1:41am On Aug 23, 2015
So fucking tired of Nigerian politics. Same bullshoit, yet people still thinking this new bullshoit is different from the last.

Do you guys ever think?

Perpetuated slavery.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Berrymoss(f): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2015
tchidi:
angry grin

This cute Sultan don de old. embarassed embarassed
kina son shi ne?
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by c33b33(m): 2:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Everything brand new. If na Fayose do am,dem for done insult am enter twitter. Hypocrites everywhere.

IPOB Youth
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by onunwa21(m): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Format
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by awa(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2015
APC and Propaganda. ... Do your work in silent and let the results speak for you.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Berrymoss:
kina son shi ne?

Ah ah... ba yanzu ba ne. ya tsufa. undecided embarassed
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by juliusjulius: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by eddyslim(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Association Of Pass Criminals

Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by RAPMAN02(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Annoying
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Yasirarafat: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2015
of course
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by anigold(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
tchidi:
angry grin

This cute Sultan don de old. embarassed embarassed

ladies hehehehe nawao... Just imagine what you have noticed.

Iran vs Nigeria during 2014 worldcup. My sisters were busy admiring the Iranian goal keeper, meanwhile super eagles were struggling to score...
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
anigold:

ladies hehehehe nawao... Just imagine what you have noticed.

Iran vs Nigeria during 2014 worldcup. My sisters were busy admiring the Iranian goal keeper, meanwhile super eagles were struggling to score...

grin grin
Worry about the goals while we ogle the GK. kiss embarassed
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by DedeNkem: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2015
St*upid public stunt.
Let him clean the whole street by himself, then we can talk.
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Berrymoss(f): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2015
tchidi:

Ah ah... ba yanzu ba ne. ya tsufa. undecided embarassed
toh yaya kike?sunana Ebere
Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by ArodewilliamsT: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
shadrach77:
I'm wondering if the word "spotted" has a new meaning. He was pictured with his whole cabinet crew yet it was tagged "spotted" smh cry cry cry

Oh!, You also detected the propaganda? lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) by Kayrich(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Spotted indeed. With his cabinet & press crew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments / 2019: Outcome Of IGP Idris’s Meeting With Buhari Emerges / Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.