Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo (26256 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Lays Stone For AIT In Akwa Ibom (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by StOla: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

My post was absolutely on topic and as not pointed to you like I said since you are and still remain a non entity.

My post was not directed at close minded nitwits as that is not my audience. You directly quoted me.

Walmart has already came to Lagos and they already have an African market development team. I look forward to them coming in and destabilizing the status quo while increasing my families bottom line.

Dude I have already admitted that me quoting you was a waste of words because they were directed at Nigerians waiting for foreigners to bring them civilization which is what I wrongly assumed from your post. Neither did I assign myself any entity nor status, so that you continue to belabour the point is really of no concern to me.

You on the other hand did not have any audience planned for your posts. They were mere lamentations borne out of the frustration of seeing a competitor investment thrive. You were only looking out for your family's livelihood. I congratulate for that.

That I prefer to have a local player in the retail sector also compete makes me a close minded nitwit and I wear it as a badge of honour.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Happiness87(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
StOla:

Dude I have already admitted that me quoting you was a waste of words because they were directed at Nigerians waiting for foreigners to bring them civilization which is what I wrongly assumed from your post. Neither did I assign myself any entity nor status, so that you continue to belabour the point is really of no concern to me.

You on the other hand did not have any audience planned for your posts. The were mere lamentations borne out of the frustration of seeing a competitor investment thrive. You were only looking out for your family's livelihood. I congratulate for that.

That I prefer to have a local player in the retail sector also compete makes me a close minded nitwit and I wear it as a badge of honour.
why not start by sending the ones in south West packing

jealous hypocrites
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by StOla: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
why not start by sending the ones in south West packing

jealous hypocrites

Please face front.

You're not mature or intelligent enough for this discussion.

Every debate is not about tribe you know?

I have no problem with what is being celebrated on this thread.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Norajones(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
bro4u:

Govt is working criticisers are criticising, but never a day will they clear the grass on the road leading to their house
you are very correct my dear. They are haters being hateful. (Bad belle is allowed)
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Raxxye(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigold:

so we should leave Udia Itam and Udia Akpan Andem to Shoprite...

Iso right.......
You can remain there if you like o, as for us, we are upgrading! Lol

But then the local markets will not go out of relevance...they'll still serve their purpose. Shoprite will definitely not meet all the needs of the different classes of Akwa Ibomites!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
StOla:

You on the other hand did not have any audience planned for your posts. They were mere lamentations borne out of the frustration of seeing a competitor investment thrive. You were only looking out for your family's livelihood. I congratulate for that.

None of this ranting makes you other that close minded nitwit.

The more you write the more you expose yourself as an uncultured toad who has no grasp on real world economy.

Now run along and go hump another userid. I'm sure that you can find a "Tonto KCee" thread.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Amack(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
PROVACATEUR:do you know how many jobs will e created during the construction of the facility only

and when the business start, eside s the facility will need maintenance from time to time

seaport is 2017
please why 2017
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Happiness87(f): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Amack:
please why 2017
oya perform the magic that will make it a reality by tomorrow morning
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by EndtimeBlessing: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am not sure my statement warrant this insult or what do you think?
Atlantian:
Did you read that part that 600 jobs will be created ? Some of you have indomie in your skulls.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by EndtimeBlessing: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thank you for being civil in your response, if you say many other projects are ongoing and you live in that state or you are on ground in the state; then I take it that the Governor is working. However, I am not comfortable with people praising their governor whenever Shorprite is expanding.
Happiness87:
many other projects ongoing

FYI, the building is owned by state government, shoprite will lease it, hence it has generated revenue, jobs will e created , starting from the construction of this facility till infinity

see the chain rection and stop being a social critique
Re: Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo by Nmeri17: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
donsmall94:
Okay Like dere neighbors Expect something of this nature in stock
wink grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.