Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Can Help You Buy Or Make Inquiry For New And Used Electrical Products At Alaba - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Can Help You Buy Or Make Inquiry For New And Used Electrical Products At Alaba (434 Views)

You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black 128g price slashed 500k or make me an offer! / Brand New and Used Gionee Smartphones. Check last post for updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Buy Or Make Inquiry For New And Used Electrical Products At Alaba by abiodunbright(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello everyone, I live at Ojo Alaba international area, i can be of honest assistance to make inquiry or buy any products e.g phones, home appliance, goods and services. Maybe you want to fix your LED TV, Phones or what so ever service i am available. I actually set up this page for people you might find it hard to carry out this objective or because of the distance. I am the care taker of where i live and you can do your investigation and i am well known person. I do agent work for house if in case you are also looking for house to rent, people in the area do give me their house to rent out. I have a good reputation and my name is Ayodele, phone number is 08142297046. I can firstly direct you to my landlady to confirm my genuity before you deal with me or the chairman of my street so that you can be rest assured. I just want to reate a way to make honest money. Presently i have a room and parlour at my area iyana school, the apartment is fully tiled and it goes for 220k total package. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used HTC One S For Sale / I Need A Slim Core I5 Laptop @60-65k / Acer Aspire One Mini Just As New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.