Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland (1420 Views)

How Do I Change The Color Of A Grid In Bootstrap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Slim1978(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
I was creating a nairaland account for someone and I erroneously typed Pasto instead of Pastor as his username, please how do I correct this?
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
U can't, deactivate it. Then create another
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by vizkiz: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

go and sleep! Tomorrow is church angry
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Slim1978(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
I can't because I want to use the same email address, unless I change the email address dat is wen I can change the username
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Slim1978(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairaland should try and work on their site and add more flexibility to it.
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Slim1978:

I can't because I want to use the same email address, unless I change the email address dat is wen I can change the username
I mean deactivate the nairaland account with the pasto. I think this should also remove the email address from NL database
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

I mean deactivate the nairaland account with the pasto. I think this should also remove the email address from NL database
The email will be tied to the deactivated account

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Slim1978(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

ok, I will do that now
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mynd44:

The email will be tied to the deactivated account
Ohhh I didn't know that.
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Slim1978:

You have two choices
1. Change the email associated with the account, deactivate then open a new moniker with the email

2. Mail the admin telling(be convincing) them of the issue and the admin MIGHT change it for you
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Slim1978:

ok, I will do that now
Ok create another email, then change the email on the pasto acct to the new email you created
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

Ok create another email, then change the email on the pasto acct to the new email you created
Wow!!!! I am getting this message "THIS IS A PERMANENT OPERATION AND CANNOT BE REVERSED BY ANYONE, NOT EVEN THE ADMIN."
deactivating is not an option 4 me I will have to mail the admin.
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pastocaleb:

Wow!!!! I am getting this message "THIS IS A PERMANENT OPERATION AND CANNOT BE REVERSED BY ANYONE, NOT EVEN THE ADMIN."
deactivating is not an option 4 me I will have to mail the admin.
Ok. Try that. Sorry ehnn...
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
How can I mail the admin any thoughts??
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Slim1978(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Mynd44:

You have two choices
1. Change the email associated with the account, deactivate then open a new moniker with the email

2. Mail the admin telling(be convincing) them of the issue and the admin MIGHT change it for you
Ok, I will try d second option
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Pastocaleb:
How can I mail the admin any thoughts??
Click on nairaland/general scroll down, ull see a mail mods button.

These mods didn't reply my message when I inquiried about a ban they hammered me with some time ago sha. I hope they do read the messages and the mail mods button is not just there for formality. Try ur luck sha.
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Slim1978(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks Mynd44, ladyF for inputs I have solved the issue.
I had to change the email address with Pasto with a new email address
and I now deactivated the account with this new email address
The next step was to create a new nairaland acount with the username Pastor and my desired email address.
Once again, thank you guys.
But I still think nairaland should make their site more flexible and user friendly, a whole lot of work needs to be done on dis site.
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by ladyF(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good to know smiley Enjoy!!!
Re: How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
wetin LadyF dey do for hia?

(1) (Reply)

Help Solve My Android Sdk Manager Challenges / Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only / What Freelancers Should Make Their Clients Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.