Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only (1424 Views)

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device / (revealed) So Mark Zuckerberg Is Not That Good At Coding/programming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2015
hello to you reading this. please I have great passion for programming but I don't have a laptop at the moment so I want to start learning it with my phone (java programming and website design in particular). I want you guys to help me with any application that can assist me with this ambition of mine. this will be appreciated greatly.
Re: Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by Borwe: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Ccanyanwu:
hello to you reading this. please I have great passion for programming but I don't have a laptop at the moment so I want to start learning it with my phone (java programming and website design in particular). I want you guys to help me with any application that can assist me with this ambition of mine. this will be appreciated greatly.

Go to play store and check for AIDE, it supports java, c++, and android apps. Also check AIDE for web, for Javascript, php, html stuff. Havent ried that second one though.
Re: Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Borwe:

Go to play store and check for AIDE, it supports java, c++, and android apps. Also check AIDE for web, for Javascript, php, html stuff. Havent ried that second one though.
thanks a lot bro, will go check it out now. really appreciated
Re: Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Borwe:

please what programming language do I need to build an e-commerce website like konga?
Re: Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Ccanyanwu:

please what programming language do I need to build an e-commerce website like konga?

Konga was built with a php ecommerce script called magento. So you may want to learn php first then magento
Re: Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2015
CRAZYMADMAN:

Konga was built with a php ecommerce script called magento. So you may want to learn php first then magento
thanks bro but can html do same?
Re: Coding Using Your Mobile Phone Only by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2015
CRAZYMADMAN:

thanks a lot but can html do same?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can / Urgent! I Need Freelance Web Developers! / Looking For Some One Who Knows About Imacros To Do A Particular Macro For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.