Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams (26741 Views)

Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / Even If Tinubu Is Made INEC Boss, APC Can’t Win Ekiti Again —fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by dont8(m): 2:20am On Aug 23, 2015

Gani Adams

The National Coordinator of the Oo’dua Peoples Congress, Mr. Gani Adams, on Saturday, berated the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, for antagonising him politically, saying he would never support any candidate supported by the former Lagos State governor.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with SUNDAY PUNCH, Adams stated that his disagreement with Tinubu was beyond politics.

According to the OPC leader, Tinubu’s animosity towards him started in 2011.

He said, “We had some people who left our group because he was financing them to break it (OPC); they couldn’t break it, so they left. We continued to address the issue; even in the media, people were asking what I had with Tinubu, but they couldn’t find any reason. I decided that if I didn’t tell the whole world, my life and integrity would be at stake.

“That was one of the reasons that I decided that if Tinubu goes to A, I will go to B. Somebody who has been working to block my progress for the past seven years; if I support him to be in power, he will do worse. Even though he is supporting the right candidate, I will go for the wrong candidate.”

According to Adams, even within the leadership of the APC, some people were wondering why Tinubu would not leave him alone.

He said, “When I asked around, people told me what he was hammering on was ‘he (Adams) attacked us during the election.’ Did I use thugs to attack him? Is there any report in any police station that the OPC attacked the APC because of the Peoples Democratic Party?”

Adams said he had warned his members not to engage in any violent protests against any APC member prior to the March 28 presidential election. According to him, a day to the March 28 presidential, he had rained curses on his members openly on the Eledumare festival grounds in Ijora.

“I told them that anybody that would allow the APC to attack the OPC would not die well. I said, ‘Now, we are supporting Jonathan as our candidate. But that does not mean we are thugs of the PDP and that does not mean we are members of the PDP. Go to the polling booth, vote, and go back.’

“The late Gani Fawehinmi, stopped representing my group because of Tinubu. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo hates me with a passion because of Tinubu. The former National Vice Chairman, PDP, Bode George could not trust me because of Tinubu. The late former governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Agagu, before he died, could not trust me because of Tinubu. At a point, Gbenga Daniel was sceptical about me because of Tinubu,” he said.

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.punchng.com/news/if-tinubu-supports-the-right-person-ill-support-the-wrong-person-adams/
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by dont8(m): 2:29am On Aug 23, 2015
One of the unfortunate legacies of the past administration is on the loose again.

This outlaw still thinks he's relevant in the scheme of things in the South West.

I have a song for him though, satan be gone...

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Starships4u(m): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Game of politics...... No permanent friend no permanent enemy just permanent INTERESTS

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by hola106(m): 2:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Can't blame him he s a backward person

26 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by hyfr(m): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Yoruba's should take a good look at some of they people they call leaders. They don't have they interest of their people at heart. Even the one they call oshiomole who has entered the hands of an easy virtue women they call lara(delilah)
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Siddeek: 3:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Gani my friend.

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Toosure70: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2015
another temitemi role model

38 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by DonaldGenes(m): 3:36am On Aug 23, 2015
iProbably don't know who Gani is still wailing over Tinubu? Is Tinubu his political mate or what?

What tha.....F was he expecting

16 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by disloman(m): 3:40am On Aug 23, 2015
So what Adam is trying to say is that if Tinubu decided to go heaven,He will go to hell?Hmmmm.Hatred is not good 4 one's health.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:48am On Aug 23, 2015
You both are fighting for total control of Southwest political structures and Sen. Ahmed Tinubu is not willing to share hence the continuous quagmire.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Lanretoye(m): 3:54am On Aug 23, 2015
eeyeh, i hate u because of tinubu as well... u self start alphabetically from APC, BPC, CPC...before u reach OPC, habba! i guess back then, my age made me feel this man is relevant.

Gba fun oga e!!!

21 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by modath(f): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Gani Adams is suffering from the effects of the cancellation of the pipeline protection contract...

He like Bode Tewonde George attributes every wind that blow them to the jagaban.. ., he is a learner. angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by slaughter(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Before u start to hammer Gani Adams like u hammer Rev Martins Kuka for expressing himself ...please read his comment very well,i know must Yorubas dislike this man just because he has disallowed either them or their relatives from Robbing innocent citizens at night with his men all over the looks and crannies of the street,.....if this is not true then give JUST ONE Good and genuine reason for the dislike for this man and lets view your point......all this man is saying is just why he has to part way with Tinubu, because they were together before, i read one of his interview when he said he and Tinubu dine together at weee hour of the night, and i think the two of them have some secrets they are keeping away from the public but with time the secret will burst open if not why is this type of letter that i laid my hands on during the week........just find time to read them it is attached to my comment.Thanks

14 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2015
slaughter:
Before u start to hammer Gani Adams like u hammer Rev Martins Kuka for expressing himself ...please read his comment very well,i know must Yorubas dislike this man just because he has disallowed either them or their relatives from Robbing innocent citizens at night with his men all over the looks and crannies of the street,.....if this is not true then give JUST ONE Good and genuine reason for the dislike for this man and lets view your point......all this man is saying is just why he has to part way with Tinubu, because they were together before, i read one of his interview when he said he and Tinubu dine together at weee hour of the night, and i think the two of them have some secrets they are keeping away from the public but with time the secret will burst open if not why is this type of letter that i laid my hands on during the week........just find time to read them it is attached to my comment.Thanks
bro u should be ashamed of urself....when has this personal feud turned to a tribal war....are they not yorubas...with this kinda mindset u later wonder wht igbos can never rule nigeria.....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Tinubu - a desperate and wicked politician

6 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Mynd44: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2015
See why Gani Adams can not be taken serious again?

A lot of people don't understand the "Omoluabi" thing. Unfortunately, in the SW, if they don't see you as one, you are as irrelevant as Bode George is to bis polling booth

17 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by kennyman2000(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Dont mind gani adams jooor.. The money isnt forthcoming as such again.. He's started being insane..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by yorubatic: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
bro u should be ashamed of urself....when has this personal feud turned to a tribal war....are they not yorubas...with this kinda mindset u later wonder wht igbos can never rule nigeria.....
What has igbos got to do with his opinion? Your types make it seems as though yorubas are afraid of Igbos? Are we really afraid of them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by dridowu: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2015
No wonder OPC has been backward because Adams has been doing it wrong

7 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by koma1(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Unfortunately this is one of touts that scammed Jonathan

7 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by awikonko(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Just leave the two of them alone, with time their secrets would be exposed, go get yourself a glass of cold beer and watch the unfolding drama.....naija I hail ooooo. Awikonko on point shocked

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by after1: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2015
[s]
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
You both are fighting for total control of Southwest political structures and Sen. Ahmed Tinubu is not willing to share hence the continuous quagmire.
[/s]

Shutup bigot, go face your redmud abia state. Dunce.

11 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by ramdris(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Speech from a renowned thug. Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by adorablepepple(f): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2015
undecided @adams whether he supports the wrong side or good side it does not have any effect in this country nobody knows him he should go and rest.

7 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by tobaina: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Dumb
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by NoRetreat(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Who he is by the way?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Viktor1983(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
after1:
[s][/s]
Shutup bigot, go face your redmud abia state. Dunce.

Can I get some of that stuff u smoking?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by Anthony0094(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by ennysuccess(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Rubish

Just saying trash
Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by emamos: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2015
disloman:
So what Adam is trying to say is that if Tinubu decided to go heaven,He will go to hell?Hmmmm.Hatred is not good 4 one's health.

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams by fiverrwin(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok we here suit urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group / Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.