Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: (1027 Views)

Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by cuitjeezy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
miley cyrus is a horrible terrible diva,
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by SeanT21(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
I can not stand this girl.I really cant!!
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tope2000(f): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2009
OMG God the girls annoys me angry angry angry

I agree that she been famous n rich all her life but so was Raven and the olsen twins and they seem well behaved
Raven started out two n olsen twins started out way younger and they dont act like spoilt brat.
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tope2000(f): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2009
correction - girl not girls cheesy
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2009
I never really liked her songs. . . .but my sister is crazy over her.
~roll eyes~

I saw this on yahoo. . . .wetin she do sef that ppl dey crucify her left and right?
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by Treetop20(m): 2:05am On Mar 29, 2009
tope2000:

correction -  girl not girls cheesy
not having the modify button sucks then yeah? angry
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2009
tpia:

Miley is only 16, for goodness sake. How easy is it to handle that kind of fame at such a young age. And she's been rich all her life, thanks to her famous dad.

besides, she's had it rough with the press- just today one of these gossip mags ran a story about her snatching a camera from a paparazzi and snapping a picture of him. smiley

anyway, diva or no diva, I hope the press doesnt turn her into another Princess Diana. undecided

The girl is talented, regardless what people say. She may just need to work on her attitude MAYBE but I've noticed the press tends to give her a negative publicity.

about the Asian eyes incident- well, time will tell what was up with that.
What did she do this time?
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tope2000(f): 2:09am On Mar 29, 2009
Treetop20:

not having the modify button sucks then yeah? angry

Very angry

tpia:

have you seen the Olsen twins[b] now[/b]?

maybe they should have acted up more when they were younger. undecided

Lol . . . . they look kinda disturbed undecided

as for Raven- she's too perfect. undecided maybe she comes from a strict background, I guess.

Maybe . . . . . i think miley's parent spoils her too much
this is what happens when father n mother too wants to be famous undecided
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tope2000(f): 2:15am On Mar 29, 2009
tpia:

that's probably true.

but her dad was already famous decades ago, I think. When mullets were in fashion. cheesy

Rofl . . . . . (singing)*i want my mullet back* grin grin
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2009
tpia:

I dont know oh. undecided I just saw the photo of her snapping the paparrazzi with his own camera, a few hours ago.

Just yesterday I was reading a book about Diana and saw a picture of her breaking down and crying in front of some paparrazzi.

they should leave Miley alone abeg, before they turn her into Britney.

some of her's songs are very nice.
That's all she did?

I thought it was another scandal such as another naked pix online.

Are these ppl serious? The guy lucky say I no take him camera and slap him with it. hiss.
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tope2000(f): 2:21am On Mar 29, 2009
tpia:

that episode where she and her brother went back in time and met their mom, was priceless grin grin

"Ma butt's gwone, grin grin

gosh, I feel almost embarassed for liking this kid's show. grin Rico is off the hook!!!! cheesy

Lol . . . . that episode was still aired here yesterday . . . . . .my cousin make me watch it but i think lily is a far better actress than miley undecided
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by minute(f): 2:30am On Mar 29, 2009
Please give her a break!!! Think it looks like shes gaining weight tho. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 2:57am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 29, 2009
Tpia, you must love miley cyrus oh.

I know what to buy you on your birthday tongue
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by landwin: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
Is Miley Cyrus a Nigerian
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by chiogo(f): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2009
She's iight, poster stop hating, sheesh!! she's only 16 tongue
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
tpia:

she was a welcome break from the Britney saga back then. sad cheesy
grin grin grin grin Brittney don suffer.

I actually prefer her to Miley. And I really don't evenlike Brittney.

Listen to "Break the Ice". wink
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by bluespice(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2009
how is a 16 yr old acting diva-ish? undecided
Re: Miley Forces Herself To Be A Diva: She's Just Over Doing D Diva Thing: by tpia: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Maintain’s Wife Funmi Is Dead / Olu Jacobs Turns Model / Genevieve Nnaji, Uti Nwachukwu & Other Celebs Celebrate The Launch Of Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.