Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) (1585 Views)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by ezeonline2(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2015
God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by realtestament(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Grateful heart

#wish his desire will be granted cry
#Dear God
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by HDee(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2015
God I thank you!!
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by bewla(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2015
the lord is good
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by johnydon22(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok let me just get something straight here... Why are you guys thanking which ever God each of you are thanking exactly..

Is it because the boy has no legs or because you have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Poor Boy..!!!
Please can any one help me LOCATE this kid...?

Please am serious,
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Thank god for what? DUMB CHRISTIANS!

1 Like

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by keandre: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
God I thank you!!

WizyTechs:
Tenx Lord

wat for?
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by petux(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
You are worthy to be praise..Mighty Father King of D Natiion You are worthy to be Praised.
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2015
petux:
You are worthy to be praise..Mighty Father King of D Natiion You are worthy to be Praised.
praised for what exactly?

Not giving him legs or making u better?
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by HDee(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
keandre:

wat for?
Seriously, are you telling me you can't see wat the op posted?? undecided we are thanking God for what He has done in our lives. Is there a problem??
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by keandre: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
Seriously, are you telling me you can't see wat the op posted?? undecided [b]we are thanking God for what He has done in our lives. Is there a problem??[/b]

Makes no sense, why dnt u create a thread for that? You thanking God 4 making u better than him? what kind of a thanksgiving that is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by HDee(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2015
keandre:

Makes no sense, why dnt u create a thread for that? You thanking God 4 making u better than him? what kind of a thanksgiving that is?
dude! Pls fu*k off! I discovered you find it difficult to comprehend what am saying.
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by frank317: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Foolish people. Thanking an invisible being over someone else's misfortune.

Ya right... Your God gave you two legs and took the poor boys own.
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by frank317: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
Seriously, are you telling me you can't see wat the op posted?? undecided we are thanking God for what He has done in our lives. Is there a problem??

... And for what he has not done in the poor boys life. You are a sick saddist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by keandre: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
dude! Pls fu*k off! I discovered you find it difficult to comprehend what am saying.

lol...u don't even know what you thanking god for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by HDee(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
frank317:

... And for what he has not done in the poor boys life. You are a sick saddist.
seriously... You are getting it all wrong, he lost his two legs right? We have some other people who are far worse than him, and they still thank God for keeping their life.. My point is, whatever situation man finds himself, he should always thank God for it.
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by frank317: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
seriously... You are getting it all wrong, he lost his two legs right? We have some other people who are far worse than him, and they still thank God for keeping their life.. My point is, whatever situation man finds himself, he should always thank God for it.

So if you thank God for keeping u alive should the dead curse him for killing them?

Think!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by johnydon22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
Stockholm syndrom at it's worse

1 Like

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by HDee(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2015
frank317:

So if you thank God for keeping u alive should the dead curse him for killing them?

Think!!!
every man will surely die,its inevitable. So, is that a point?? I think you should be the one doing the thinking.
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by frank317: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2015
HDee:
every man will surely die,its inevitable. So, is that a point?? I think you should be the one doing the thinking.

Ok u know death is inevitable so why exactly are u thanking God... He will still kill u(oops take your life) when the time comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by HDee(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2015
frank317:

Ok u know death is inevitable so why exactly are u thanking God... He will still kill u(oops take your life) when the time comes.
its like you're kinda different... Just work with what you believe.. Am done with this conversation. Thanks.
Re: Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) by frank317: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2015
HDee:
its like you're kinda different... Just work with what you believe.. Am done with this conversation. Thanks.

lol... hope i made you rethink. sometimes all you need do is actually use your brain. next time dont thank God over other people's misfortune. that wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal / Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? / Why No Atheist Converts From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.