Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria (17938 Views)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by ckenneths(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2015
You would not believe that this is a part of Nigeria. This is a village in the center of nowhere, but the roads here are so clean, so paved that you would think you are in the US. All the gutters here have drains, both sides of the road. There are gutter crossings, even where there are no compounds, ha! The culverts are neatly done, the roads have never seen any potholes, this is serenity redefined, but where is this village?

This is Udi, Enugu state of Nigeria.

Story culled from http://amazingviewpoints..com/

More pictures from the blog

ishilove, lalasticlala, afam4eva

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Ajibo111(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by ckenneths(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2015
those are no longer villages...
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by HDee(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
it looks great
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Obinovictor(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Then you've not been to other villages

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Either their local govt chairman has a "second term agenda" or that road is a main road network to a major city or....

Buhari is coming to pay the king of the village a visit..

Else if, I don't believe it!!

Give me the name of the village first..let me search on google map

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Stevaz01:
Either their local govt chairman has a "second term agenda" or that road is a main road network to a major city or....

that is Sullivan chime's village

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by witnezHD(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2015
I asked for daily bread and HE gave me bakery... Ah no fit shout!!!!.....nice thread... good Morin fine people

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
There are better roads than this in villages in Anambra state.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by akpanikpe(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
witnezHD:
I asked for daily bread and HE gave
me bakery...
Ah no fit shout!!!!.....nice thread... good Morin fine people
I guess that's your village.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by kuuljay(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
OP so you don't know the difference between road and village! what you showed us are pictures of tared roads which can be found virtually every where across the country

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Stevaz01:

The road was tarred by Governor Chime, the immediate past Governor of Enugu State, who is an indegene of that village. Popular Nollywood actor, Osuofia, is also from the same place

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=ckenneths post=37240084]You would not believe that this is a part of Nigeria.

eh?? if I hear am? I believe die !
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Good to them
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2015
One landscape and new road you don believe say na most beautiful ?

Buy a drone on Konga , show me the aerial view of that village and i'll personally visit

In my dreams grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
If you talk of best rural roads in the southeast,i give it to Anambra state. Probably it's only Udi that has this tarred road. What of other parts of Enugu?

Rochas Okorocha should learn from Anambra state government on how to provide quality rural roads and not the nonsense he's been constructing. angry

God bless Alaigbo!

22 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by LoveMachine(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
More need to follow suit. This is wonda!
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by jaybee104(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
I'm only seeing bush everywhere... this is a road that leads to Enugu capital bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by onuwaje(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2015
I was expecting to c an aerial view.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2015
where is the village I can't even find a single hut there. definitely there must be another definition for a village.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2015
where is the village I can't even find a single hut there. definitely there must be another definition for a village.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by christejames(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is there already to take such transformation to other parts of the state...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by holysina(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
my village finally on nairaland for the right reason cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by holysina(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
jaybee104:
I'm only seeing bush everywhere... this is a road that leads to Enugu capital bro

nope, the one with the cross bar leads to four corner, while de other leads to NA, while the other leads to awkunanor and to ahia manya. one is from eke to udia abia cutting across sullivan fathers house to his own house at chime estate close to doctor eze
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by holysina(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
luvinhubby:
anambra has more roads in its villages than enugu but not with high quality as the onx found in enugu. almost all the roads in anambra village doesn't have walking parts, and the drainage most has are bad, the qualaitis of the roads are low, I schooled they so I know the difference

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by caprini1: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
luvinhubby:
Please tell them joo!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:
If you talk of best rural roads in the southeast,i give it to Anambra state. Probably it's only Udi that has this tarred road. What of other parts of Enugu?

Rochas Okorocha should learn from Anambra state government on how to provide quality rural roads and not the nonsense he's been constructing. angry

God bless Alaigbo!
Like you've been to Anambra state before other than passing through Onitsha enroute Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Anambra and Enugu have good roads both in urban and rural areas. There's nothing in Imo State

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:

God bless Alaigbo!
I thought u said ur uncle okorocha had sense

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Like you've been to Anambra state before other than passing through Onitsha enroute Owerri.
Of course i have been to Anambra state several times. Should i start telling you places in Anambra state i have been? I don't think i owe you any explanation or narration.

Sunday,if you must know,my three siblings all went to FGC Nise. My two siblings schooled at UNIZIK while another schooled at UNN.
Re: Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria by Sall(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
@the op.. a village in the middle of no were but with electricity.. pack well at the op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians / President Buhari Observes The Eid Prayers / 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.