Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Infinix Hot 2 Now Available Again After Being Sold Out, Where To Buy It Now. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2 Now Available Again After Being Sold Out, Where To Buy It Now. (720 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / 9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2 Now Available Again After Being Sold Out, Where To Buy It Now. by NaijaGeeks(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2015
The Infinix Hot 2 is as the name implied Hottest One, sold out hours after launched. Here are some good news the phone is now available again, the White and Black variants with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory are available for the price of N19,500.

The Infinix Hot 2 is an Android One smartphone which means that it runs Android Lollipop and unlike other phones automatically gets upgraded to the latest version of Android soon after its release. The Infinix Hot 2 is the most beautiful Infinix phone yet with its 5-inch capacity HD screen, an aesthetic outer body covering, the HD screen is made of double glass to provide it double durability and as such the type of quality you have always crave for in a phone.

Click Here to see where to get it http://www.ntechgeeks.com/infinix-hot-2-now-available-on-jumia-after-being-sold-out-update/

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Now Available Again After Being Sold Out, Where To Buy It Now. by daremarvell: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Get the infinix Hot note 2gb RAM /16gb internal memory version thru me. I am a trusted Jumia sales consultant. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement. Infinix Hot 2 selling fast. Contact me for ur orders placement now
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Now Available Again After Being Sold Out, Where To Buy It Now. by Ameboperoo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
daremarvell:
Get the infinix Hot note 2gb RAM /16gb internal memory version thru me. I am a trusted Jumia sales consultant. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement. Infinix Hot 2 selling fast. Contact me for ur orders placement now

How much is the shipping to Abuja? can i get it tomoro on POD?

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi To Start Selling It’s Devices In Africa / Infinix Hote Note Pro Vs Tecno Camon C8 Comparison / Four Charts That Show Why Mtn's Nigerian Fine Matters So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.