Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji (8354 Views)

Photos From Bola Kuforiji Olubi's Burial / Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead / Let Me Tell You Why Blood Is Flowing In Plateau State – Abiodun Kuforiji Nkwocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by honourhim: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Here a yoruba woman gives account of the deceit, lies, wickedness and laziness of yoruba men.

Don't marry a Yoruba man says abiodun kuforiji-nkwocha

I am going to offend people with this one I just know it! Saying the truth is never easy so here goes... (if you do not have a sense of humour please stop here.)

"If you have not married an Igbo man, then you are not yet married" :

There I have said it. I feel so much better now.

So, my Yoruba brothers have been getting a bad rap on social media. I usually do not get into discussions like that because I am too busy thanking God I did not marry a Yoruba man.

I am a Yoruba girl from Ogun State and my father was the exception from the norm. My brothers... I will just say that you can fall for them at your own peril.

I am proud of the tribe I belong to. I love how cerebral we are, I love how progressive and fun loving it is to be Yoruba. So saying anything negative should not be seen as coming from a bad place, it is just so that these our lover boys will change a lirrle bit.

Yoruba boys bad gan!!!

Has a Yoruba boy used sweet mouth to scatter your destiny before? For some lucky girls it may have been temporary confusion but when your mother's prayers got you out of there, you vowed never to go back and to preach the gospel against the mgbati bobos. So many women are not so lucky, they are in the trap and there is no turning back.

When a Yoruba boy means to get you, I am not sure even MFM can help you. The guy will waltz into the hearts of your friends, prostrate for your dad and mummy and play hide and seek with your nephews and nieces. He will pull random things out of his hat like;

"Blessing, take this number, she is an event planner. Fix time to go and discuss with her."

You will find out (when it is too late) that he has two children with Rasheedat, gave Bose belle and has done 'introduction' with Suliyat.

Lest you think that I am speaking generally without basis, I just want to cull from different experiences of the people around me. Iyabo my friend is always regaling me with the tales of her husband. First, he has children from another woman. Why oh why can't they just find one woman to hatch all the eggs in the nest with? They are cheerful givers of children and children alone. She is always complaining about money for 'soup'. Apparently while they love to give children, the do not like to give cash or gifts. I am not using this woman's experience alone o! I have some other friends and it is the same thing they say. The men shirk their financial responsibilities. To put it like our office driver said

"They go born pikin for different houses but nobody go see their shishi..."

They are not just generous children givers, they can melt Olumo Rock with their raps. I just recalled a particular incident. I can still see the dark good looking guy that had backed me into a corner after a church service. "O'loun you are fine Sister Biodun.. Ah! "The "AH" he said startled me, it was as though something was surprising him. I even turned around and asked him "What?" He said that it was my beauty that had gripped him. When I went home, I had to stare at a mirror several times to see what was so striking about my face that had made him shout. His eyes had shone with sincerity. I was dating someone but I will not lie, he had entered my mind... just small. I discovered not long after that that he was engaged. Shior! I was snapped back to reality.

My neighbor always says.

"If you allow a Yoruba man open shop for you, when una quarrel, he go lock the shop."

So they are petty and vindictive. When they give you something, they still own it. If a Yoruba man gives you something, do not pat yourself on the back for being 'sharp' or think that it was a special thing or a special way he feels about you that made him do it. There is a reason why 4 out 5 accountants are Yoruba... I may not have done any research but I am pretty confident. The dude did his math (which I assure you he did not fail in school) and weighed the pros and cons and decided it would benefit him to part away with the thing in question. This is very different from the Igbo man that will do things to show people that he is 'capable'. A Yoruba man will come to you as broke as humanly possible but yet you will find yourself cooking for him, forgiving him for his obvious lies and wondering for the umpteenth time how he managed to make you 'off' you panties despite your resolve not to.

The older they get, the badder they become. Everyone knows of the Yoruba uncle that even at 60 is still squinting and pinning his eyes on Gbemisola's bum bum. Just two seconds of conversation and she will be giggling and blinking at Uncle while he says, "Gbemi, Gbemi. AH!!!! Your husband will enjoy o."

How did I escape? Maybe it was my destiny or maybe I had a thing against my people for looking down on me because of my northern upbringing and northern blood (from my mother's side). Or maybe it was because nothing can withstand the 'Igbo Kwenu' charm. Truly, by the time Mr Nkwocha was through toasting me like bread, I left my job, abandoned my vow never to live in Lagos to peel cocoyam for Oha soup in one kitchen in Ogudu. I can confidently say that so far he has lived up to his promises.

Ehen, this is not an insult to my brothers, this is a call to change. But come to think about it, why should they change? The girls will complain and still follow them. Sigh...

Consider Igbo boys, they know what is up (will do a part 2 focusing on Igbo boys!).

NB: I have just one brother in law left... hurry now while stock lasts.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/90575-dont-marry-yoruba-man-says-abiodun-kuforiji-nkwocha.html

http://www.sabinews.com/all-news/sis...oriji-nkwocha/

10 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by dhardline(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Deep... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by DaBullIT(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Oloribukuru somebody

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by mayorkyzo: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Some yoloba peeps would not be happy with this o.. grin...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by eleko1: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2015
undecided nah Togo u marry ABi undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by sweetgala(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2015
A young lady who attracted flies causing mischief ! It's not our fault you could not attract gentlemen. Good luck to her in her ventures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by kossyablaze(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by yorubatic: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2015
I have always know most of us are evil and diabolical, lazy, cheats, liars, and cowards but i am not among those evil people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by Rilwayne001: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=15pt] Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d [/size] https://www.nairaland.com/2543977/igbos-lying-negative-consequences-ozodi

9 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by wtfCode: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2015
hehehehehehehe.
*fells 4rm bed, still laughing hard*
round heads,how market nah.
Lols...hehehehe.
#to hell with anybody that will abuse that lady, she said the truth.
Their men are very lazy, thinks backward, makes alotta noise with their mouth always opened wide, heartless.
*i fear this thread might be deleted, cus they hate truth*

22 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by esohjayy(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Dnt judge a tribe/people cos of d foolishness of 1man, and again u ll find ppl frm oda tribe doin d same tin...ES OH JAY
Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by laudate: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2015
ROFLMAO!! The lady is very funny. cheesy grin

She got the short end of the stick from a few Yoruba guys, and she still has a lot of bitterness towards them. Everyone's experience is different, sha! undecided
Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2015
It's been ingrained in their DNA.

10 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Every she said is right: proudly yoruba!

By the way, I hope ur igbo inlaws won't force you to drink water wey dem use wash ur husband's corpse if he dies? grin grin

And..hey, I hope his uncles and grandfathers dnt come and eject u out of his property after death...lol..

Okay, one last one:

I...em...I hope he won't ...em...okay, I got it...

I hope u won't be shocked to realise that all those business trips na arm robbery he dey go do for express road..lol

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by stevecantrell: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2015
This thread is really incomplete without Abiodun's pic.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by mranswer: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Lmao yoruba men
I believe she only knows about yoruba men because when you say "Yoruba Men" you're generalising it and its totally wrong because we all have different (Humans) backgrounds and upbringing we've the honest ones,bad ones e.t.c ... So I see no reason why this should be generalised to "All Yoruba Men". Makes no sense..
Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by jars9: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
I stand to be corrected there's no difference between an average youruba man and his hausa counterparts they both breed children they can't carter for and most on this forum knows this lady is speaks the truth about them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
some people are can't just use their senses
Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by mranswer: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I'm blocking this thread
Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by Ejykman: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Very true but yoruba ladies get longer throat. That is why they end up marrying 5 men, scattering area children & agberos everywhere. There is high rate of HIV & sickle cell in yoruba bc of this.

14 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by naijaking1: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Funny thread!
At the end of the day, marriages obey the basic laws of sociology: proximity is the greatest determinant of possible mariages.
In other words: More Japanese would always marry Japanese, more Germans would always marry more Germans, and more Yorubas would always marry more Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by anulaxad(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
I have always know most of us are evil and diabolical, lazy, cheats, liars, and cowards but i am not among those evil people

You created your account two days ago. I have checked your posts and none have said anything good about Yorubas, there is so much hatred that is spewed from your posts against your own people you.

You are clearly not Yoruba at all, and anyone who believes so is an educated ignoramus.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by totit: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2015
This belong to the joke section grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by onenaira3: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2015
They are evil, despicable, savage tribe. There is NOTHING good about marrying a yoloba man or woman. The only ppl that isn't yoloba that marry yoloba are either 1. Desperate for a spouse 2. Ugly @ss f2k so really have no choice or 3. Ashawo. I've yet to see a decent non yoloba marry yoloba.

12 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by dondaddycares(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Every she said is right: proudly yoruba!

By the way, I hope ur igbo inlaws won't force you to drink water wey dem use wash ur husband's corpse if he dies? grin grin

And..hey, I hope his uncles and grandfathers dnt come and eject u out of his property after death...lol..

Okay, one last one:

I...em...I hope he won't ...em...okay, I got it...

I hope u won't be shocked to realise that all those business trips na arm robbery he dey go do for express road..lol

Well someone is being mischievious, gone are the days when ladies rae prevented from inheriting their husband's or father's properties...read the case of Ukeje v Ukeje(Supreme Court 2015). If you want judicial pronouncements on trial-by-ordeal as you pointed(at the husband's death),you gotta pay. The essence of constructive criticism is for the recepient to look inwards and adjust his life where its lacking. I believe you should take the criticism in good faith

8 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by yorubatic: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

You created your account two days ago. I have checked your posts and none have said anything good about Yorubas, there is so much hatred that is spewed from your posts against your own people you.

You are clearly not Yoruba at all, and anyone who believes so is an educated ignoramus.

My people hate the truth. ...they prefer lies and evil propaganda. ..I am a true born again Christian...I don't live in lie and evil propaganda. ...the truth is sweeter

12 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by sherrylo: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

The guy is a Yoruba wannabe

7 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by sherrylo: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
jars9:
I stand to be corrected there's no difference between an average youruba man and his hausa counterparts they both breed children they can't carter for and most on this forum knows this lady is speaks the truth about them.

Hmm pls don't go there o! Ibo people can born like every year

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by Adelaide2: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
sherrylo:

Hmm pls don't go there o! Ibo people can born like every year

You are outdated. Yoloba marry 4 wives and give birth to 20 children. Ask Abiola and Obasanjo and those extremely useless Obas.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by iamrealdeji(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who is Biodun Kuforiji is she an actress or a musician? Then convert your father to an Igbo man then,attention seeking clown,everybody just wants to be known. Which tribe doesn't have its own? Igbo people's own is worse,lots of them use their wives for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by ollyruffy: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
And who is she?

Omo ale to n fi owo oshi juwe ile baba re.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji by laudate: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
onenaira3:
They are evil, despicable, savage tribe. There is NOTHING good about marrying a yoloba man or woman. The only ppl that isn't yoloba that marry yoloba are either 1. Desperate for a spouse 2. Ugly @ss f2k so really have no choice or 3. Ashawo. I've yet to see a decent non yoloba marry yoloba.

Really?? shocked shocked So all these people listed below are not decent non-Yoruba, because they married Yoruba people?? Bros, the kind of things they have achieved, you have NOT even smelt it oh! shocked

Bros, it actually goes both ways. Dr Emeka Anayaoku, the former Commonwealth Secretary-General and the Ichie Adazie of Obosi, married a Yoruba woman Olubunmi, a royal princess from Abeokuta and they have been together for over 45 years; kiss

Prof Vincent Chukwuemeka Ike, the Eze Ikelionwu IX of the great Aro town Ndikelionwu in Anambra State is married to a Yoruba woman too. Her name is Adebimpe Olurinsola Abimbolu, and she is also an accomplished Professor of Library Science. They have been married for over 50 years. smiley

Dr Akanu Ibiam, former Governor of Eastern Region, Nigeria from December 1960 until January 1966 also had a Yoruba wife, named Lady Olayinka, from the great Sasegbon family of Lagos state. In April 1974, Dr. Ibiam lost his dear wife. She died at the age of 68. Out of respect for her, he refused to marry any other woman. She was given a state burial. Dr Akanu Ibiam the late Ezeogo and Isiala 1 of Unwana and Osuji of Uburu, was given the title of "... Knight Commander of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George by Her Majesty the Queen"; cool

Dr Vincent Ifeanyi Maduka the pioneer Director-General of the Nigerian Television Authority, (NTA) also married a Yoruba woman. His wife is Engr. Joanna Maduka (nee Olutunbi) from Ilesha in Osun State. she was an undergraduate of University of Ife (Ibadan campus) when they met. They got married in 1967 and are still together till date.

There are several other successful Igbo leaders who were (and still are) married to the Yoruba women, and they are among the most successful Nigerians in history. undecided undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2543977/igbos-lying-negative-consequences-ozodi/2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lebanese & Chinese Are Making It In Nigeria But Our People Are Struggling / Enugu State Government Commences Repairs Of Potholes On Enugu Urban Roads / See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.