Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos (995 Views)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos by kestolove95(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2015
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on Saturday, August 22nd held a mandatory headcount for ALL youth corpers. An unidentified corper was seen at her LG wearing her wedding dress in order to be counted.

Failure to meet the headcount is said to warrant an extension.

See more pics below…..

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/08/female-youth-corper-heads-to-nysc-headcount-in-her-wedding-dress-photos/

1 Share

Re: Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos by ibkgab001: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Happy married life INTROVERT
Re: Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos by SupremeNG: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2015
A day she will never forget in here life.
Re: Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos by tociano009(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Re: Female Youth Corper Heads To NYSC Headcount In Her Wedding Dress | Photos by dennisworld1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
make i buy here till it get to fp

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Nov/dec Batch B 2016{ Bbm Chat} / Today Is My Birthday And Also My Pop. / NYSC Corpers In Jigawa Yet To Receive There Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.