Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? (2020 Views)

The Quran Argument For God's Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by mustymatic(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2015
golpen:

thqt is where the problem of Christians lie. the concept of God in your religion is human, that is why you believe God's image is in human form, you believe He regrets, you believe He has a son.

what Allah means in the ayah you quoted is that having a consort is a characteristics of HIS creations, HE is far from doing that. Mary's case is just one of Allah's various miracles. HE created adam from no male and no female, He created eve from no mother and created jesus from no father and then, me and you from fathers and mothers....you see?

seek the truth with logic and reasoning my brother!
VERY SIMPLE WALLAAH, but d malvisguy212 is blind n dumb
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by trapQ: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
JESUS is GOD in human form. He took the form of man so he could suffer and die for our sins. JESUS is not the creation mind you, he is the creator, and was with GOD, and took part in the creation with GOD.

The funny thing is the Qu'ran acknowledges JESus... Real funny
mustymatic:

Yes we don't, we worship the God of Jesus and you worship Jesus which makes you an idolater for worshipping a man.
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
JESUS is GOD in human form.
numbers23:19 tells us that [size=18pt]God is not human, a human makes mistakes which we all know that jesus(as) made mistakes during his lifetime[/size]
He took the form of man so he could suffer and die for our sins. JESUS is not the creation mind you,
delusion of the highest order
he is the creator, and was with GOD, and took PART in the creation WITH GOD.
now how do you resolve this conflict? first he is the creator(God Almighty) according to you, later he took PART in the creation WITH God Almighty(the creator)?

The funny thing is the Qu'ran acknowledges JESus... Real funny
yes! as a messenger of God Almighty.
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by trapQ: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Between you and I, you're the one who is deluded. JESUS is GOD in human form like I said. He bore our burden, passed through every trial and tribulation, and was without sin. Yes, jesus never committed any sin, not even one.

Now GOD is a triune GOD, which you can refute all you want. With GOD being the father, JESUS christ being the Son, and the holy spirit being the spirit being the spirit of the most high GOD. Just like you have the three tiers or arms of government. They exist as three seperate entities or beings but they are ONE.

JESUS made no mistakes, unlike your prophet who was a murderer, rapist, pedophile, adulterer, serial killer etc.
lexiconkabir:
numbers23:19 tells us that [size=18pt]God is not human, a human makes mistakes which we all know that jesus(as) made mistakes during his lifetime[/size] delusion of the highest order now how do you resolve this conflict? first he is the creator(God Almighty) according to you, later he took PART in the creation WITH God Almighty(the creator)?

yes! as a messenger of God Almighty.
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
Between you and I, you're the one who is deluded. JESUS is GOD in human form like I said. He bore our burden, passed through every trial and tribulation, and was without sin. Yes, jesus never committed any sin, not even one.
@embolden, you are the deluded on to have still repeated that statement(@underlined)

Now GOD is a triune GOD, which you can refute all you want.
now the only verse of the bible that explicitly joined the father, the son and the holy ghost as one in the bible is 1john5:7, which was even an insertion by the church in the erasmus bible 3rd edition(i.e Roman Catholics) at the 15th century, which protestants erroneously adopted. This verse is never found in any old greek manuscript.

JESUS made no mistakes.
ofcourse he did. he made a mistake of not knowing that a tree isnt suppose to grow fruits in that particular season, therefore he(jesus) cursed it, according to mark
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by trapQ: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
There are other verses in the bible on the triune nature of GOD. Or have you been reading without understanding?

Now your ascertion on JESUS making mistakes is highly ignorant. But I leave you here, since you admit that your prophet was a murderer, pedophile, rapist, serial killer, adulterer etc etc

JESUS loves you... grin grin grin
lexiconkabir:
@embolden, you are the deluded on to have still repeated that statement(@underlined)

now the only verse of the bible that explicitly joined the father, the son and the holy ghost as one in the bible is 1john5:7, which was even an insertion by the church in the erasmus bible 3rd edition(i.e Roman Catholics) at the 15th century, which protestants erroneously adopted. This verse is never found in any old greek manuscript.

ofcourse he did. he made a mistake of not knowing that a tree isnt suppose to grow fruits in that particular season, therefore he(jesus) cursed it, according to mark
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by trapQ: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Replying is draining all my energy. Your assertion on JESUS mistake is very laughable. At least you admitted the fact that your prophet was a rapist, murderer, adulterer, serial killer, pedophile etc etc etc
lexiconkabir:

Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
There are other verses in the bible on the triune nature of GOD. Or have you been reading without understanding?

Now your ascertion on JESUS making mistakes is highly ignorant. But I leave you here, since you admit that your prophet was a murderer, pedophile, rapist, serial killer, adulterer etc etc

JESUS loves you... grin grin grin
please provide the verse that ties father, son and holyspirit explicitly as ONE apart from 1john5:7(the fabricated verse).
Re: Is There Anything To Hard For God To Do ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
trapQ:
Replying is draining all my energy. Your assertion on JESUS mistake is very laughable. [s]At least you admitted the fact that your prophet was a rapist, murderer, adulterer, serial killer, pedophile etc etc etc[/s]
prove otherwise, that it wasnt a mistake(embolden), i have striked your false allegations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Meat Without Knowing If Allah's Name Is Called Before Slaughter / See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face / Why The West Reverts To Islam? The Multiple Youtube Videos Give The Answers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.