Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. (36353 Views)

What's Your Best Moment In Church? / Why Wear Scarf To Church When You Are Already On Wig? / Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by jearile(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Toks2008:
2 Samuel 6:14: And David was dancing before the LORD with all his might, and David was wearing a linen ephod.

I was in a church last Friday and i gladly danced GODWIN dance moves as well as etigi and it will surprise you how they all looked at me with one funny eyes.

Sometimes i imagine what it feels like to dance with all your might because as a good dancer and one who loves dancing so much,i can't remember anytime in the past where i have danced with all my might.

But the truth is that as Christians, we have allowed timidity of expression before GOD to rob us the privilege of teaching the world great dance steps.

I have been dancing sekem since 1997 and that was my favorite step during praise section that the pastor even wanted to learn that step from me but today if i do that same step, the members will tag me worldly.

Dancing according to Wikipedia is a performance art form consisting of purposefully selected sequences of human movement.

[size=13pt]I do not understand why we should stereotype certain dance steps as worldly and probably some as heavenly because to me, dance is dance and it may even come as a surprise that most of these dance steps these circular artistes give names have always been there from time memorial and many of these dance steps are actually the native dance steps of some people like the etigi dance which is a calabar dance as well as the makossa which is the dance of the duala people in Cameroun.[/size]

David danced with all his might and for such to happen he must have thrown all caution to the wind and must have invented many dance steps like azonto,etigi,galala,shoki,sekem and many more.

Judging from the description of the way king David danced, i can say without any fear of contradiction that im yet to see anyone in any christian gathering danced half the way he did and even more annoying is the way Christians move their body whenever they sing the song "when the spirit of the lord....i will dance like David danced".

My admonition to my fellow Christians is to emancipate ourselves from self imposed perpetual bondage of timidity,lets free ourselves and lets invent new dance steps from the church and not be imitators of dance steps that were re-enacted and renamed by the circular world.

Lets learn to dance at least half the way King David danced.
Two things are involved: Are you dancing to impress or express - only the heart can tell. God is less interested in your dance move than He's interested in a heart full of thanksgiving expressed through various forms of dance moves. There's a spirit behind that dance - the spirit of God or the spirit of the world. If God is not the one controlling you then definitely something else, known as the prince of this world is controlling you. He (God) only inhabits in the praises of His people.
In nutshell, that you are dancing in the church does not mean you are dancing in the Lord. But when you are dancing in the Lord, your heart controls your moves and your moves are controlled by your expertise (dancing abilities) - shoki, skelewu, azonto, etc. Any good you can offer and refuse to offer is sin - James 4:17; I believe dancing your "dancest", singing your "singest" and clapping your "clappest" is not left out.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by supaslim(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.abamp3.com/mp3-supaslim-supaslimmusic-pepper-soup/
Toks2008:
There is nothing bad in dancing shoki,azonto and the likes to the glory of GOD.

Absolutely nothing
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Haa! Op, i was invited to another redeem branch today, and i bet i saw someone dance like David.

A fine looking gentleman like, with a whistle in his mouth and handkerchief in both hands - this dude threw all the rules of dancing to the wind, Oh! how i was disappointed in myself.

We are comfortable dancing in parties, but in church we act cool and gentle
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by emmy02(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
The problem with Christianity is dat pple assume things so long as it suits dem. How can u possibly take an instruction from the old testament when the new testament is the binding constitution for Christians (Christians, Pple who follow Christ n r supposed to be Christ like).

We would always have the problem of pple doing all sorts of dance n claiming it's to God. I went to a church, a girl came to the front of the church, held her skirts tight n started twerking. I cldnt bliv wat i was seeing.

My Church doesn't even play instruments talk more of dancing in church.

Read Amos 6:3-5 for now.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by tomzman: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2016
The church is the last place I'll not dance. As long as my mind is focused on God during the dance, I care less what anybody else thinks.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Yinka1808: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2016
What happn to Biblical counsel... You are in th world bt not of the worl: whatever is pure, whatever is holy...
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by itstpia8: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Toks2008:
2 Samuel 6:14: And David was dancing before the LORD with all his might, and David was wearing a linen ephod.

I was in a church last Friday and i gladly danced GODWIN dance moves as well as etigi and it will surprise you how they all looked at me with one funny eyes.

Sometimes i imagine what it feels like to dance with all your might because as a good dancer and one who loves dancing so much,i can't remember anytime in the past where i have danced with all my might.

But the truth is that as Christians, we have allowed timidity of expression before GOD to rob us the privilege of teaching the world great dance steps.

I have been dancing sekem since 1997 and that was my favorite step during praise section that the pastor even wanted to learn that step from me but today if i do that same step, the members will tag me worldly.

Dancing according to Wikipedia is a performance art form consisting of purposefully selected sequences of human movement.

[size=13pt]I do not understand why we should stereotype certain dance steps as worldly and probably some as heavenly because to me, dance is dance and it may even come as a surprise that most of these dance steps these circular artistes give names have always been there from time memorial and many of these dance steps are actually the native dance steps of some people like the etigi dance which is a calabar dance as well as the makossa which is the dance of the duala people in Cameroun.[/size]

David danced with all his might and for such to happen he must have thrown all caution to the wind and must have invented many dance steps like azonto,etigi,galala,shoki,sekem and many more.

Judging from the description of the way king David danced, i can say without any fear of contradiction that im yet to see anyone in any christian gathering danced half the way he did and even more annoying is the way Christians move their body whenever they sing the song "when the spirit of the lord....i will dance like David danced".

My admonition to my fellow Christians is to emancipate ourselves from self imposed perpetual bondage of timidity,lets free ourselves and lets invent new dance steps from the church and not be imitators of dance steps that were re-enacted and renamed by the circular world.

let's assume your reason for the thread is to mention Michal.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by missingrib(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Toks2008:

the annoying part is that during praise and worship ..u will see people especially youths staring and making fun of those dancing and unknown to them they are been robbed of God's blessing in their lives.. praise and worship hour are always my happiest moment in church..
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Toks2008:

This is a most ridiculous and vain assertion premised on many fallacies. Yes, King David danced, so? King David also did a thousand and one other things, do you? Why are we not talking about David's giving, or his faith, or his humility, or his courage, or his penitence, or his righteousness, or his love for God, or his patience. His dance is not said to have achieved anything good, or is it? It is good to praise God, but it is shameful and carnal to hang all human carnality on david danced with might as some sort of justification.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
missingrib:
the annoying part is that during praise and worship ..u will see people especially youths staring and making fun of those dancing and unknown to them they are been robbed of God's blessing in their lives.. praise and worship hour are always my happiest moment in church..

You are not robbed of God's blessings for not dancing. You are robbed due mainly to unbelief, sin and ignorance. It is faith that pleases God, not your dance moves. i'm not against dancing BTW, but against condemning others that don't or justifying all sort of frivolity by using some lamely twisted verse in the Bible.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
tomzman:
The church is the last place I'll not dance. As long as my mind is focused on God during the dance, I care less what anybody else thinks.

That's selfish and against the central christian command to deny self daily.
1Co 10:32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thoniameek:
Haa! Op, i was invited to another redeem branch today, and i bet i saw someone dance like David.

A fine looking gentleman like, with a whistle in his mouth and handkerchief in both hands - this dude threw all the rules of dancing to the wind, Oh! how i was disappointed in myself.

We are comfortable dancing in parties, but in church we act cool and gentle

Not supporting hypocrisy, but still there is a form of reverence, worship, moderation and sobriety expected in the gathering and before the Lord. Even angels are not frivolous before God from the bible pictures and portraits despite living with, praising and knowing God far better.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by emmyskies(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
I thank GOD for Deeper Life Bible Church
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Image123:

Not supporting hypocrisy, but still there is a form of reverence, worship, moderation and sobriety expected in the gathering and before the Lord. Even angels are not frivolous before God from the bible pictures and portraits despite living with, praising and knowing God far better.

Not disputing that.....

How would you know? About the Angels?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by missingrib(f): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Image123:

You are not robbed of God's blessings for not dancing. You are robbed due mainly to unbelief, sin and ignorance. It is faith that pleases God, not your dance moves. i'm not against dancing BTW, but against condemning others that don't or justifying all sort of frivolity by using some lamely twisted verse in the Bible.
dancing am talking about here is not this shoki wateva style.am talking about moving ur body to the glory of God...don't u know that praises worketh faster than prayer.God alone knows those that worship in truth.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thoniameek:

Not disputing that.....

How would you know? About the Angels?

From all the Bible descriptions of them.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
emmy02:
The problem with Christianity is dat pple assume things so long as it suits dem. How can u possibly take an instruction from the old testament when the new testament is the binding constitution for Christian s (Christians, Pple who follow Christ n r supposed to be Christ like).
My friend,
Does the New Testament forbid beastiality( sex with animals)?
One can draw from OT so long as such don't contravene NT, that is expressly or otherwise forbidden. Animal sacrifices are OT and totally obsolete.
We would always have the problem of pple doing all sorts of dance n claiming it's to God. I went to a church, a girl came to the front of the church, held her skirts tight n started twerking. I cldnt bliv wat i was seeing.
Your church is 'obviously better' than this church you visited, right?

My Church doesn't even play instruments talk more of dancing in church.

Read Amos 6:3-5 for now.
Amos 6:3-7 (KJV)
Ye that put far away the evil day,
and cause the seat of violence to come near;
4 That lie upon beds of ivory,
and stretch themselves upon their couches,
and eat the lambs out of the flock,
and the calves out of the midst of the stall;
5 That chant to the sound of the viol,
and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David;
6 That drink wine in bowls,
and anoint themselves with the chief ointments:
but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.
7 Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive,
and the banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed.

When will you cease reading your own traditions and imaginations into the text?
Is God opposed to these, or to those who practice all these BUT ignore the 'affliction of Joseph'?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Image123:

And this 'form' is devoid of dancing, right?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
vooks:
And this 'form' is devoid of dancing, right?
Nope, devoid of frivolity.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Image123:

Nope, devoid of frivolity.
Dancing='frivolity'?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Image123:

This is a most ridiculous and vain assertion premised on many fallacies. Yes, King David danced, so? King David also did a thousand and one other things, do you? Why are we not talking about David's giving, or his faith, or his humility, or his courage, or his penitence, or his righteousness, or his love for God, or his patience.
Because we are talking about dancing before the Lord and not the 'thousand and one' other things

His dance is not said to have achieved anything good,or is it?
I find it decidedly lame to ignore this wonderful record of simply because it is 'not said to have achieved any good'. Can I also argue that that neither is it said to have achieved anything bad?

This particular episode teaches you one thousand and one things;
1. God approved of it
2. It shows that God is not opposed to dancing before Him
3. It teaches that dancing before the Lord was not a preserve of any group of men; Miriam danced in Ex 15:10, a king in 2 Sam 6:14, and he urges us to dance in Psalms
4. Gives powerful insight into the heart of David; he wa so lost in God that he couldn't care about men's opinions
5. Teaches us that David led by example

Meditate on these for now

It is good to praise God, but it is shameful and carnal to hang all human carnality on david danced with might as some sort of justification.
It is shameful to obfuscate praise and dance. The question is whether dancing like David is 'all human carnality' or not.

FYI, 'all human carnality' can be hanged on ANY aspect of Christianity you can imagine of and the solution is not to spite the aspect but to trash and divorce 'all human carnality' from it. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ exorcised 'all human carnality' from one too many things including sacrifice,prayer, charity,fasting....

So my good broda image123, if you choose to dance 'in your heart' like a flag pole during national anthem, at the very least get decent excuses. 'Frivolity','moderation','sobriety', 'all human carnality' and all those vocabularies won't wash.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
vooks:

Dancing='frivolity'?

nope. i never said so or implied so, why do you think so?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
vooks:
Because we are talking about dancing before the Lord and not the 'thousand and one' other things
Unfortunately, that's what "we" ever talk about, and also David sinned or fell into adultery. The "we" usually hype these two instances to support their vain lifestyles, that's the observation.

I find it decidedly lame to ignore this wonderful record of simply because it is 'not said to have achieved any good'. Can I also argue that that neither is it said to have achieved anything bad?

This particular episode teaches you one thousand and one things;
1. God approved of it
2. It shows that God is not opposed to dancing before Him
3. It teaches that dancing before the Lord was not a preserve of any group of men; Miriam danced in Ex 15:10, a king in 2 Sam 6:14, and he urges us to dance in Psalms
4. Gives powerful insight into the heart of David; he wa so lost in God that he couldn't care about men's opinions
5. Teaches us that David led by example

Meditate on these for now
i find it paralytic and parasitic to dwell on this account to support all the frivolities that go on today in the name of worship. i'm not against dancing, but against its abuse and misuse all in the name of "David danced". Don't want to take anything away from the 5 or more lessons you learnt from any passage of the Bible so will not counter it. The Word of God is living and ministers to us differently, so good thing if it has taught you 5 or more things. However, all of my life, i'm yet to see where God approved of David's dance, maybe you could help quote it specifically. i recall off hand that that same passage talks of God killing somebody while David was dancing the first time. BTW, David was a man after God's heart since like forever. We are not told that he danced his way to that point/position. We can only assume so. i will not rain on the rest of your 'parade'.

It is shameful to obfuscate praise and dance. The question is whether dancing like David is 'all human carnality' or not.

FYI, 'all human carnality' can be hanged on ANY aspect of Christianity you can imagine of and the solution is not to spite the aspect but to trash and divorce 'all human carnality' from it. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ exorcised 'all human carnality' from one too many things including sacrifice,prayer, charity,fasting....

So my good broda image123, if you choose to dance 'in your heart' like a flag pole during national anthem, at the very least get decent excuses. 'Frivolity','moderation','sobriety', 'all human carnality' and all those vocabularies won't wash.
So how did David dance and what extra blessings did he get for it, let me be nice.
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 4:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Image123:

Unfortunately, that's what "we" ever talk about, and also David sinned or fell into adultery. The "we" usually hype these two instances to support their vain lifestyles, that's the observation.
Yes David fell into adultery. Does that subtract nothing from the fact that an entire chapter is dedicated to his dancing and celebrating before the Lord?
How is it hyped?
Did David err in any way by your estimation?
Whatever amounts to 'vain lifestyles' to you, what is wrong with dancing before the Lord?

i find it paralytic and parasitic to dwell on this account to support all the frivolities that go on today in the name of worship. i'm not against dancing, but against its abuse and misuse all in the name of "David danced". Don't want to take anything away from the 5 or more lessons you learnt from any passage of the Bible so will not counter it. The Word of God is living and ministers to us differently, so good thing if it has taught you 5 or more things. However, all of my life, i'm yet to see where God approved of David's dance, maybe you could help quote it specifically. i recall off hand that that same passage talks of God killing somebody while David was dancing the first time. BTW, David was a man after God's heart since like forever. We are not told that he danced his way to that point/position. We can only assume so. i will not rain on the rest of your 'parade'.
You are not against dancing? Cool. Do you dance before the Lord? If you do, briefly distinguish your dancing from 'all the frivolities that go on today'. And if you don't dance, briefly explain why you won't indulge in something you are not against

I'm yet to see anywhere God disapproved of David's dancing. You may want to quote it. How does God approve of it? First, He never stopped David. Secondly, his detractor wife was cursed with barrenness. She probably had studied and mastered your vocabularies of 'frivolities', 'moderation','sobriety' bla de bla and went a step further and rebuked David.

You obviously wish there was no record of this, don't you?
It does not matter how many times it is quoted as long as it is NEVER misquoted. Do you have a particular frequency verses should be quoted before they become 'paralytic and parasitic'?

You are a professional at making up strawmen. Nobody has claimed that he danced his way to that position. What is clear to us for an example is the lifestyle of the man after God's heart; he was a dancer who cared the least about decorum when it comes to worship. David danced vigorously and he wrote about dancing in Psalms. What else do you want before you can get off your sanctimonious rear and dance before the Lord? An inspired dance video from biblical times? cheesy

So how did David dance and what extra blessings did he get for it, let me be nice.
Vigorous enough to be noticed by his wife
Let me be nice. Give me a single reason why you won't dance because I know you don't
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 4:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Image123:

nope. i never said so or implied so, why do you think so?

Image123:

Image123:

i find it paralytic and parasitic to dwell on this account to support all the frivolities that go on today in the name of worship.

You clearly think dancing or most of it is ' all the frivolities that go on today in the name of worship'.

Why won't you indulge us, educate us on the 'unfrivolous' dancing that meets your eloquently set criteria up there cool cool

That would be about the most useful contribution you can make to this thread instead of obscurantism

Where is Gombs?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 4:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Image123:

You are not robbed of God's blessings for not dancing. You are robbed due mainly to unbelief, sin and ignorance. It is faith that pleases God, not your dance moves.
Excellent bro. But one can also disregard one too many aspects of Christianity since it is all about faith that pleases God. One may shun fellowship,prayer,fasting,witnessing because it is all about faith and so forth. And if I may mention it, even faith that moves mountains without love is in vain.

i'm not against dancing BTW, but against condemning others that don't or justifying all sort of frivolity by using some lamely twisted verse in the Bible.
In the light of such clear testimony of scriptures about dancing, from Exodus to Psalms, I'd be very interested in their reasons for not dancing.

And exactly how is what scripture 'lamely twisted'? Do you mind giving refreshing us with the untwisted interpretation?

PS
I'm having a ball reading a not-so subtle censure of dancing from a supposedly neutral or indifferent arbiter
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Gombs(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2016
vooks:

You clearly think dancing or most of it is ' all the frivolities that go on today in the name of worship'.

Why won't you indulge us, educate us on the 'unfrivolous' dancing that meets your eloquently set criteria up there cool cool

That would be about the most useful contribution you can make to this thread instead of obscurantism

Where is Gombs?

I'm here... Following.

Is image123's account hacked?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Gombs(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Image123:

I'm so awed at this submission.

When the spirit takes over you... You'd dance with reckless abandon...to your father, not to the admiration, support or opposition of men.

David danced... Bible said like a mad man, what form of reverence were you even talking about?

You, from the above writ about angels, makes me certain you have no idea about them, their operations.. Neither have you seen one.

When the Bible says angels REJOICE before the Father when a soul is won... What did you think Jesus meant? The angels will all stand, and probably bow and then shout with joy (all in reverence) ... That's all?

No, sir... They dance... In fact they do better owambe!

Luke 15 Msg
The Story of the Lost Coin

8-10"Or imagine a woman who has ten coins and loses one. Won't she light a lamp and scour the house, looking in every nook and cranny until she finds it? And when she finds it you can be sure she'll call her friends and neighbors: 'Celebrate with me! I found my lost coin!' Count on it—that's the kind of party God's angels throw every time one lost soul turns to God."

1 Like

Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Gombs(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2016
missingrib:
dancing am talking about here is not this shoki wateva style.am talking about moving ur body to the glory of God...don't u know that praises worketh faster than prayer.God alone knows those that worship in truth.

Be it shoki, galala, etighi etc... What matters is the heart... Even if the dance is out of rhythm... The heart is what counts.

Who told you praises works faster than prayers? Praises get you the attention of heaven in a faster pace, and will never, I repeat, will never work faster than prayer.

Why do you think bible kept saying "pray without ceasing" "men ought to always pray and not to faint" etc

Happy new year!

1 Like

Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Gombs(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Image123:

From all the Bible descriptions of them.

Furnish me with some examples. Thanks
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by vooks: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Gombs:

I'm here... Following.
glad to hear that
Is image123's account hacked?
I suspected so.

You know if you pastor or attend a fellowship with zero tolerance to dancing, you'd invoke all of Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary to say so.

Gombs: whatsup image123

Image123: whatsapp bro

Gombs: do you dance in your church?

Image123: say what?

Gombs: do you dance as you praise in your church?

Image123: we practice 'a form of reverence, worship, moderation and sobriety expected in the gathering and before the Lord'
Gombs: well....does that include dancing?

Image123: i'm not against dancing BTW, but against justifying all sort of frivolity by using some lamely twisted verse in the Bible.

Gombs: okay.....but....but is dancing 'frivolity'

Image123: no! Did I remotely hint that it is?

Gombs: so, does a form of reverence, worship, moderation and sobriety expected in the gathering and before the Lord' that you practice include dancing?

Image123: what extra blessings do you get for dancing?

Gombs: image123, do you dance before the Lord?

Image123: I'm against condemning those who don't dance

Gombs: so, do you dance?

Image123: you are not robbed God's blessings for not dancing

Gombs: do you dance before the Lord?

Image123: Even angels are not frivolous before God from the bible pictures and portraits despite living with, praising and knowing God far better.

Gombs: do you dance before the Lord?
Re: That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. by Gombs(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2016
^^ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.