Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) (2509 Views)

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by chocolateme(f): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Bill Moak posted this on Facebook and implored that Christians all over the globe should keep praying fervently for their fellow Christian brothers, sisters and children out there.
The ISIS has decided to start killing innocent Christian children, what have these young ones got to do with religious war.. not fair at all, we have to love our neighbour and be our brother's keeper.

Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by debeo: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
This is so bad

God will surely reward them according to their works inbdue time!

May God protect all of his own from this heinous beings!

1 Like

Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by olaafirst: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Olorun ooooo nibo Ni oju Yin waaa oooo come and rescue your children dis is too much ooooo

1 Like

Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by dust88: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Clear evidence of end time..

1 Like

Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Situation001(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmm...
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by legendboy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Devils
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Atlantian: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
All ISIS members are muslims, and muslim is a religion of peace.

2 Likes

Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Grahamjnr(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dear Lord, grant us the courage to be firmed and not to deny you when ours shall come!
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by passionate88: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
religion of piss

1 Like

Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by morgang(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Even as a free thinker; without the influence of any religion- I believe that children most especially, should be loved and cared for.

Innocent kids at the point of dead, smiling earnestly at the destructive weapon as the heartless goats pulled d trigger without any modicum of conscience.

Now tell me, what kind of GOD will accept such practices? I believe that this is not Islam that I read about. Obviously, it's some kind Religious renegades under the shield of Islam.

In a nutshell, RELIGION of any sort has done more harm than good. Little children are now paying for something they never had idea of.

I think, If the most high is really up there not slumbering, is high time he unleashed his full wrath and ensure Justice for those kids and his faithful disciples.

MY HEART BLEED! or has GOD left his people?
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Afroconnect: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2015
And the dumb Obama stays in Washington drinking tea. Obama is weak.
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by resty4(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Islam is satanism. No surprise
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Daliano(m): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Someone should kindly remind me the capital of Pakistan... crySomeone should kindly remind me the capital of Pakistan...
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by eboralu: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Islamabad
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Beync(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh my God
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by Austin4lif: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
If u are ready to go and fight ISIS as a volunteer Christian fighter, like this comment to enable us ascertain those who will be willing to go and fight this monsters.
Re: What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) by bigzic(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
. . . . And which god do they think they are fighting for?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Unable To Pay N400k Loan She Invested In MMM Kills Herself. / New Method Scammers Now Use To Scam People Online (screenshots) / [video] Alleged CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.