Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah (2235 Views)

Reps To Set Minimum Age Requirement Of 35 For Presidential Aspirants / Ambode Commissions Newly Upgraded Tinubu Square Fountain(photos) / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by pus33: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Kaduna polytechnic
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, P.M.B, 1012, Zamfara State.
Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, P.M.B 5004, Kazaure Jigawa State.
Yaba college of technology
Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
was thinking yabatech won't be on the list...
Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by Vicotex(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
pus33:
Kaduna polytechnic
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, P.M.B, 1012, Zamfara State.
Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State.
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, P.M.B 5004, Kazaure Jigawa State.
Yaba college of technology
TBH, among all the polytechnics you listed, only Auchi poly is worthy to be upgraded.
You need to visit Campus 1-3 of Auchi poly for you to understand what i mean.

My 2cent
Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by pus33: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2015
2 things people care about is the road and education. people dont care about airport.

so the airport should be handed over to the state..

Jigawa/Gombe/bauchi /taraba state built an airport.. so it shows state can manage airport.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9j_I5fhJES0/VEaeF2gE8nI/AAAAAAABOak/012Tmpfl7fc/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1325128_1205742_bauchi_air_jpgc262c7887bbdf109f3b333ead391e768

1 Like

Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by akpan2: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I think yabatech qualifies for university of technology considering the conducive learning environment and infrastural upgrade.
Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by ademusiwa5: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by UYCO: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Some body should post pics of Delta State university where degrees are awarded to even imbesile. I have said it that university education alone does not make one inteligent. Some polytechnic graduates are far better than their university counterparts.
Re: 6 Polytechnics That Should Be Upgraded To Universities.meet Requirement-savanah by Kyase(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Vicotex:

TBH, among all the polytechnics you listed, only Auchi poly is worthy to be upgraded.
You need to visit Campus 1-3 of Auchi poly for you to understand what i mean.

My 2cent
then u are jùst talking based on what u have seen. The most qualified there is kadpoly. I visited all including ur auchi, though kaura namoda doesn't deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators / Fulani:No Single Member Of Ours Will Be Registered In South West—Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.