Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper (1066 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / You Goofed On Jonathan’s Agricultural Programme, Adesina Tells Oshimhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ipetumodu, a suburb of Osogbo, the Osun State capital, was yesterday agog when the people of the community hosted their son, Mr Femi Adesina, to a grand reception on his appoint­ment as the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Muhammad Bu­hari.

Before Adesina, who was the immediate past President of the Nigeria Guild of Edi­tors, NGE, arrived the palace of the Oba of Ipetumodu, HRM James Adegoke, the venue of the event, amidst tight security, in company with his wife, Adenike,government officials, a huge crowd of peo­ple, including royal fathers, traditional rulers, eminent peo­ple from all walks of life had converged on the palace hall to receive him .When he finally arrived the hall, he was greeted with thunderous ovations by the tumultuous crowd.

He beamed with smiles, acknowledging cheers from them. In attendance were Governor Rauf Aregbesola, the Senator representing Osun West Constituency at the Na­tional Assembly, Senator Ba­bajide Omoworare,the Man­aging Director of The Sun Publishing Ghana, Mr Shola Osunkeye, Deputy Editor of Saturday Sun, Mr Femi Baba Femi, The Sun Assistant Edi­tors Yinka Fabowale, and Tope Adeboboye, among other staff members of The Sun Also honoured with Adesina was, another son of Ipetumodu, A Commissioner in the National Pensions Commission, Barris­ter Olaoba Efuntayo.

The high point of the event were showers of prayers by Pastor Tunji Abegunde, who said the opening prayers, as well as Oba Adegoke, the Apetumodu of Ipetumodu, who prayed that Adesina would continue to “excel with Buhari throughout his tenure and also remain a great man in his life time and a pride to not only Ipetumodu his home­stead, but also Osun State.” “Very soon, you will become a Chief,” he said. Oba Adegoke, in his remarks urged Adesina and Barrister Efuntayo to use their good offices to bring de­velopment to Ipetumodu, not­ing that; the celebration should be properly understood by those “we are honouring today as a challenge from the town to both of them that they should bring blessings to the town of their origin just ass they have themselves been blessed by God to be appointed into their positions.

Though you are far away in Abuja ,your ear should regular­ly be focused at home on what you can do for your people,” he added. In his response, Ad­esina who heartily commend­ed his people for the honour, promised to do whatever God would give him the grace to do for his people.”I am also an appointee and I don’t give ap­pointments. In any case, I will try my best to facilitate what­ever God gives me the grace to facilitate to help our people,” he said. While speaking with journalists, Adesina assured of Buhari’s commitment to his change agenda, noting: “He came on board on the wings of change. Slow and steady wins the race. Surely the desired change will come.”The end to Boko Haram insurgency is also imminent. The president is working assiduously to ar­chive that soon, as he prom­ised,” he added. While also making his remarks, Governor Aregbesola commended Ad­esina for his professionalism, integrity, probity, and commit­ment to the development of this Nigeria.

Reading his profile, the Governor described him as a pride to the nation’s media profession. Aregbesola urged Adesina to work assiduously to be able to maintain the good legacies he had set in the me­dia profession.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/change-will-soon-come-adesina-tells-his-kinsmen/

1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by ladyF(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Change is already here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by olafum1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
The change is waiting for me.. I'm coming eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by donholy28(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Calm down no rush conductor or he go miscalculate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by ibkgab001: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Change status

Processing.... Shipped... In transit ... Out for delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by dunsman(f): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yea yea yea, uve Said that that already.. Just waiting for my #5000 lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by GenbIoodykiller: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
soon?

I taught change is already here

*in Tinubu's voice *

Adesina will find it difficult to defend bullharry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by dani3(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
I thought change is already here....eeee feeee ceeee how market? so una change is still in the way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Soon
Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by dunsman(f): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
dani3:
I thought change is already here....eeee feeee ceeee how market? so una change is still in the way...

No mind dem. Some ppeps be like " buhari body language struck Michael Jackson, he has risen"!! O uee change changer come and see wetin adesina yarn o, make u con know una level.. And u pple wey don go borrow money cus u never receive ur #5k, hmm d lord is ya strength

1 Like

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by ChappyChase: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:
Yea yea yea, uve Said that that already.. Just waiting for my #5000 lobatan
Abeg you know where I fit go qui for my own #5000? Cause I here say them don start to share ham!
Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by dunsman(f): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
ChappyChase:

Abeg you know where I fit go qui for my own #5000? Cause I here say them don start to share ham!

Sambosa forest

1 Like

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by ChappyChase: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

Sambosa forest
Olodo! Go and learn how to spell! Its sambisa and not sambosa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by dunsman(f): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
ChappyChase:

Olodo! Go and learn how to spell!
Its sambisa and not sambosa!

And Dats shows you don't mind your business, a reasonable and educated Nigerian who is educated enough in the line of ICT and whose parents can afford quality education would know that it was actually a case of keyboard correction!! Tell me is sambisa in d dictionary of Android keyboard? Pple like went to public schools, dropped out at pry six,ur parents could mange a university education and cause u managed to get a mobile phone you think you are qualified to be among d educated elites?? So who is now d olodo here? Someone whose keyboard corrected an unknown phrase, o someone who does not have d opportunity to use an android phone talkless of knowing anytin about keyboard correction?? Next time you try shit wit someone else, try and get educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Will Soon Come, Adesina Tells His Kinsmen Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

And Dats shows you don't mind your business, a reasonable and educated Nigerian who is educated enough in the line of ICT and whose parents can afford quality education would know that it was actually a case of keyboard correction!! Tell me is sambisa in d dictionary of Android keyboard? Pple like went to public schools, dropped out at pry six,ur parents could mange a university education and cause u managed to get a mobile phone you think you are qualified to be among d educated elites?? So who is now d olodo here? Someone whose keyboard corrected an unknown phrase, o someone who does not have d opportunity to use an android phone talkless of knowing anytin about keyboard correction?? Next time you try shit wit someone else, try and get educated
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Biafra? / Igbos Got The Biggest Of The Appointments Under Buhari- F Keyamo / The Herdsmen From Hell By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.