Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment (4058 Views)

Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Courses With 100% High Chance Of Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by HighIQ(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
To me i believe these are the only professions in Nigeria with 100% chance of employment after you had graduated from the university. You don't need to run 360 degrees before seeing a job in those profession. JOB is right there in your pocket.

1)DENTISTRY and DENTAL SURGERY: Only about 25 students are admitted for this course yearly. That means about 25 people would be graduating from this course yearly. There are about 6 universities that offers this course in Nigeria. 25 multiply by 6. That's 150. Meaning that Just about 150 graduates would be competing with each other in the labour market each year. Out of this 150 some would decide to practise abroad while others may decide to further their study to become a medical doctor. Leaving just few graduates to treat over 150 million population. Sometimes back i heard of a state who needed the service of dentists but surprisingly no one showed up in contrast to other bodies like banking, petroleum etc where you would have seen thousands of applications.
2) LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES: This might shock you. But i believe if others would deny you job, the local government you hail from would not since you are son of the soil. The total number of graduates that graduated from this course in a state may not be up to 12. And some states has up to 20 local governments or even more out of which you can easily be "thrown" to any of them with ease.
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by INTERMAN: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
100 percent you mean?
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by klickash077(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
the theory sounds funny for LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES, but also feasible that graduates from this course might be considered for employment in his/her local government.
well said op

2 Likes

Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by HighIQ(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
yes o
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Muyogoa: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
where be this lalasticlala. where people dey hustle for big big course not knowing say a beta one chance course for local government dey there.
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by OldGist(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Your list isn't complete without IT
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Muyogoa: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
OldGist:
Your list isn't complete without IT
but plenty computer guru dey o. But sriously op shld av named this topic as The top 2 least competitive courses in Nigeria
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
@OP NICE LIST! JUST ONE CORRECTION! DENTIST DONT FURTHER TO BECOME MEDICAL DOCTORS, A DENTIST IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR THAT PRACTICES DENTAL MEDICINE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by ignis: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mere speculation
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Interesting....
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Muyogoa: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting....
its lady F again
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by hatux: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op, architect nko
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=19pt]Thought you have HighIq but you are reetarded[/size]

ignis:
Mere speculation
Don't mind him
INTERMAN:
100 percent you mean?
Lol
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by abumeinben(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op I raise yansh for u
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by ghost08(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
I see
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by iXavier: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Not a speculation in a any way.
The OP is so right in dental surgery.

In my opinion the profession is more of a hidden gem in Nigeria.
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Jamaticulus(m): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
100percent...I doubt it
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by SPG4U(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2015
Let's see
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Osahon7:
@OP NICE LIST! JUST ONE CORRECTION! DENTIST DONT FURTHER TO BECOME MEDICAL DOCTORS, A DENTIST IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR THAT PRACTICES DENTAL MEDICINE
some still further to become 'medical doctors'...
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Drdonzeez(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2015
why would Dentists further to become medical Doctors??If that's true,I call that a waste of time and resources!. I'm suspecting the op to be a Dental student.
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Muyogoa: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Drdonzeez:
why would Dentists further to become medical Doctors??If that's true,I call that a waste of time and resources!. I'm suspecting the op to be a Dental student.
ahan. It just a 2 year post graduate study I think
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by promisechild(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2015
where do you keep Philosophy? all undergraduates in the higher institutions must study philosophy as a GST course or as a core course. we have close to 300 universities in Nigeria excluding other tertiary institutions. Who dey lecture them?

My brother I Was in 200level when I started lecturing students Philosophy as a Gst course in one of the renowned private institutions owing to the fact that nobody wants to study philosophy and those being admitted are few thus making its demand to be more than its supply.

If you want to become a lecturer, Philosophy degree is simply the easiest way in attaining that dream though with a good grade.
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by cromz(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
So if somebody is from Ilesha local government after spending years in the university I will now be working in ilesha
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Joeace3000(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerian youths and hustling for employment

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get any of our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by ZACHIE: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Under water Welding
Any Welding certificate should get anyone a job.
Those with proficiency in under water Welding are much more sought after.
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by Muyogoa: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
cromz:
So if somebody is from Ilesha local government after spending years in the university I will now be working in ilesha
why not? You don't like ur home town?
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by hero10(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
your list is not complete without Sociology
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by HighIQ(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
hero10:
your list is not complete without Sociology
sociology has a lot of competitors from other professions/courses
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by hero10(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
HighIQ:
please courses like ?
Re: See The Profession In Nigeria With 100% chance of employment by ednut1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
HighIQ:
mr man ur not in touch with reality, employment into local gvt has nting to do wit wat u studied and its politics. a guy in my office was once a dentist he is now d human resources officer. if it was dat easy wud he be into human resources

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing, Vom, Jos Plateau State 2019/2020 Admission Form Is Out And On / I Had No Idea This Meant Another Thing / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.