Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo (4125 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Nollywoodpikin: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
There is always ability in every disability, it's all about mindset.

One may be affected in the hand or leg but when the heart is in good condition there's nothing I see that will stand as your limitation except you want to limit yourself.

A Nigerian Child identified as Bose Okeowo has made a perfect drawing of Anthony Joshua and this has called many attention in the internet.

Although she's living with disabilities but never allowed her dreams to be disabled.

We hope this Photo will get to the seeing of Anthony Joshua in the nearest future.

Plz Check my Blog here. https://yawabase.com/anthony-joshua/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Or11: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
What isn't she able to do? stop calling her disabled.

7 Likes

Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Flexherbal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lovely!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by LMS1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dissable Ke?,na Leg She For Use Draw?
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Tolexander: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wao, imagine this ability in disability!

1 Like

Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by fijiano202(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
There's no one disable joor...even the one you call able can't draw Something like this ...
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok

Cartoon your babes pic for 1k
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by martolux(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omo ye wa talented, owa gifted.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Olabode971(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good Job well done...

Wishing her all the best!!!
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by YorubaPrince: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Lifeisrisk(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pls I need someone to borrow me 10k till the end of this month. I'm ready to pay with interest

I need the money urgently
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by MickzyDonald: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lemme buy her something cold, she tried sha o
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Yaldee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Real talent
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by kushercain: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Even "Cain" can't disabel this cutie. Welldone girl kiss
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by loosecanon50(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
There is always ability in disability. This here girl is a living proof. What a beautiful soul kiss smiley
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by cassidy1996(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Anthony, do the needful
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by meditator(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lifeisrisk:
Pls I need someone to borrow me 10k till the end of this month. I'm ready to pay with interest

Meet ur relatives and friends please

2 Likes

Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Denique(f): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ability in disability. God bless and uphold you lil one. kiss
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by merieam16(f): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Yea..i watched her documentary on Tvc, she's really good
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by zedegit: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Lifeisrisk:

Can you give one kidney for #100 000?
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by zedegit: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2021
meditator:
Meet ur relatives and friends please

You know that saying doesn't hold water these days.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by meditator(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2021
zedegit:

You know that saying doesn't hold water these days.
A try doesn't hurt.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by purples25(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Beautiful. What a talented child.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Lifeisrisk(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2021
zedegit:

Can you give one kidney for #100 000?

This isn't a joke. I promise to refund by month end
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by theNOISEmaker: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2021
LMS1:
Dissable Ke?,na Leg She For Use Draw?
you no dey see how the girl hands be?
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by saaron(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Very talented young girl. These are the people that deserve Amnesty, not bloody terrorists murderers.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by Uyi168: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2021
That baby didn't draw that.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by tellsblinks(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Wahalla
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by SEGLIZ: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2021
no single individual is disabled if we are willing to bring out the potential in them.
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by lichocho(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one baby girl..
Re: See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo by LikeAking: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
WAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarship For Nigerians Into Malaysia / List Of JAMB 2015 Accredited Registration Centres In SW / University College Hospital Ibadan School Of Nursing Form For 2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.